New moderator. - Page 8 - ZDriver.com

Go Back  ZDriver.com > Miscellaneous > Polls
New moderator. >

New moderator.

Polls Vote or die! (not literally)
View Poll Results: VOTE HOOV100 for mod!!!!!!!!
Yes, vote HOOV100 to be a mod and let the good changes happen.
70.83%
No, dont vote for HOOV100 and let the terrible evil spirits haunt you forever.
29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

New moderator.

Old 10-08-2008, 10:41 AM
  #176  
Pr0n Addict
 
KasbeKZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: virginia
Posts: 4,617
yeah i wasn't being specific. just saying that if one says that one candidate is lying, then in my opinion, one must also accept that the other candidate is lying equally as much. there really is no way to tell at this point.
KasbeKZ is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 01:43 PM
  #177  
Haterade by da gallon!
 
280zx2by2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Valdosta GA
Posts: 2,306
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
Meh.....the debate was disappointing. I thought McCain would attack him on all his of his associations (Ayers, Wright, Rezco, etc.). Obama was his usual ignorant, lying self. Since when is health insurance a "right"? Idiot.....
again you mention Ayers.. there is nothing there and Mccain know that, theres nothing behind rev wright "scandal" and YOU know that (btw who cares if rev dosent like white people i dont like em either)

Rezco is the only slight truth(and then all Obama got from him and his companies was a small, i think, 1/2 acre plot and some campain money that was returned...

now i reply... why didnt Obama ask Mccain about his associations with Charles Keating...
280zx2by2 is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 02:22 PM
  #178  
Political n00b crusher
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,576
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
again you mention Ayers.. there is nothing there and Mccain know that, theres nothing behind rev wright "scandal" and YOU know that (btw who cares if rev dosent like white people i dont like em either)

Rezco is the only slight truth(and then all Obama got from him and his companies was a small, i think, 1/2 acre plot and some campain money that was returned...

now i reply... why didnt Obama ask Mccain about his associations with Charles Keating...
So you see nothing wrong with Obama's associations with a unrepentent ant-America terrorist? You see nothing wrong with Ayers and Obama teaming-up (along w/ 50 mil) to radicalize the Chicago school system? And you don't see anything wrong with Obama attending the church of a black-separationist, racist, anti-American preacher (and also his "mentor") for 20 years. Then dude, I don't know what to tell you....
SportBikeMike is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 02:37 PM
  #179  
Haterade by da gallon!
 
280zx2by2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Valdosta GA
Posts: 2,306
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
So you see nothing wrong with Obama's associations with a unrepentent ant-America terrorist? You see nothing wrong with Ayers and Obama teaming-up (along w/ 50 mil) to radicalize the Chicago school system? And you don't see anything wrong with Obama attending the church of a black-separationist, racist, anti-American preacher (and also his "mentor") for 20 years. Then dude, I don't know what to tell you....
#1 the work Obama did with ayers had nothing to do with radicalizing the education system... so by your thoughts since ayers is a radical everything he dose HAS to have radical ideas in it?

#2 wright didnt start doing his anti-american racist **** until after he was in the spotlight of the media...

#3 you dont see a problem with Mccain being a part of the Keating 5? where he caused the fed gov to lose 2 billion $$$(and this was in 89{very simular to bush and this problem we have today) because he and his cronies paid lobbyests to pay off the regulators and caused loncoln financial to fail and take the economy with it...
280zx2by2 is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 03:21 PM
  #180  
Political n00b crusher
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,576
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
#1 the work Obama did with ayers had nothing to do with radicalizing the education system... so by your thoughts since ayers is a radical everything he dose HAS to have radical ideas in it?

#2 wright didnt start doing his anti-american racist **** until after he was in the spotlight of the media...

#3 you dont see a problem with Mccain being a part of the Keating 5? where he caused the fed gov to lose 2 billion $$$(and this was in 89{very simular to bush and this problem we have today) because he and his cronies paid lobbyests to pay off the regulators and caused loncoln financial to fail and take the economy with it...
#1 http://thehill.com/dick-morris/the-o...008-10-07.html

#2 Thats because no one had heard of Wright until Obama became a Presidential candidate. You think he just started having these views recently?No one developes that kind of hate and racism overnight. Obama has heard this stuff preached for years...and yet stayed a member of the church.

#3 Sorry, but was McCain ever arrested? Wasn't he and John Glenn cleared of any improper behavior and continued their careers as senators. And how can you even compare this to associations with terrorists. I don't think Keating tried to blow-up the pentagon....
SportBikeMike is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 03:30 PM
  #181  
Registered User
 
ZBRICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 414
Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
i saw it.... seriously, it was close. i think i barely give it to obama simply for the fact that McCain didnt have a good response and repeated himself instead of actually creating a new answer or a counter answer only twice.... other than that both did a good job
Snow, Your comming around. Hang in there.
ZBRICK is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 03:34 PM
  #182  
Registered User
 
ZBRICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 414
Originally Posted by KasbeKZ
yeah i wasn't being specific. just saying that if one says that one candidate is lying, then in my opinion, one must also accept that the other candidate is lying equally as much. there really is no way to tell at this point.
HAHAA, It don't get it. Yesterday you said you believe everything they say. Flip flop????
ZBRICK is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 04:31 PM
  #183  
Haterade by da gallon!
 
280zx2by2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Valdosta GA
Posts: 2,306
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
#1 http://thehill.com/dick-morris/the-o...008-10-07.html

#2 Thats because no one had heard of Wright until Obama became a Presidential candidate. You think he just started having these views recently?No one developes that kind of hate and racism overnight. Obama has heard this stuff preached for years...and yet stayed a member of the church.

#3 Sorry, but was McCain ever arrested? Wasn't he and John Glenn cleared of any improper behavior and continued their careers as senators. And how can you even compare this to associations with terrorists. I don't think Keating tried to blow-up the pentagon....
#1 get me an article like that not written by dick morris(morris plays into the hands of conservatists and says what they want him to say)ever watched fox?

#2 rev wright had these opinions he just didnt start expressing them untill he was getting exposure from reporters following the obama campain...

#3 Mccain wasnt arested because he got off on a technicality where it was something like the jurors had heard about his state conviction so both convictions were overturned... he wasnt cleared of the charges by the courts untill they had to just drop the charges and he was "pardoned"(in a political sence) by the senate ethics comitte(aka his buddies) so he continued his career as a senator

the keating 5 did however basicly say **** you america by ****ing with the US ecomomy

Last edited by 280zx2by2; 10-08-2008 at 04:34 PM.
280zx2by2 is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 06:45 PM
  #184  
Registered User
 
ZBRICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 414
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
#1 get me an article like that not written by dick morris(morris plays into the hands of conservatists and says what they want him to say)
Of course the conservatives want him to say what he said - it's the truth. Don't you want the truth? Or, do you shut it out if it goes against your beliefs?



.
ZBRICK is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 06:57 PM
  #185  
Political n00b crusher
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,576
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
#1 get me an article like that not written by dick morris(morris plays into the hands of conservatists and says what they want him to say)ever watched fox?

#2 rev wright had these opinions he just didnt start expressing them untill he was getting exposure from reporters following the obama campain...

#3 Mccain wasnt arested because he got off on a technicality where it was something like the jurors had heard about his state conviction so both convictions were overturned... he wasnt cleared of the charges by the courts untill they had to just drop the charges and he was "pardoned"(in a political sence) by the senate ethics comitte(aka his buddies) so he continued his career as a senator

the keating 5 did however basicly say **** you america by ****ing with the US ecomomy
OK here are some articles not by Dick Morris who- GASP!!- appears on Fox News, the only network not in Obama's pocket!

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/200...ves-in-my.html

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...ZlM2Y2OGI0NDM=

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...5b183a6b2c0a53

And if want to talk about politicians f*cking up the economy and f*cking up America, check out Obama and his Democrat buddies:

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/barone/2...eddie-mac.html

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/20...re-obama-lies/

Obama had the third highest amount of campaign contributions from fannie mae and freddy mac...only behind Chris Dodd and John Kerry!
SportBikeMike is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 07:12 PM
  #186  
Pr0n Addict
 
KasbeKZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: virginia
Posts: 4,617
Originally Posted by ZBRICK
HAHAA, It don't get it. Yesterday you said you believe everything they say. Flip flop????
no. no flip flop. what i said yesterday is that i treat each candidate as if they are being truthful about everything. so by that belief, if one believes that one candidate is lying, one must also accept that the other is lying equally as much. seriously simple
KasbeKZ is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 07:15 PM
  #187  
Pr0n Addict
 
KasbeKZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: virginia
Posts: 4,617
the "there is no way to tell statement" was to say that there is no way to tell who is lying
KasbeKZ is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 07:58 PM
  #188  
‹ber User
 
snwbrderphat540's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: lemont, Illinois
Posts: 9,532
hey everyone... STFU Obama wins election end of story. black president will probably be killed in office McCain will probably die a week after election from being older than ****. Biden wins. better than Palin.
snwbrderphat540 is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 08:33 PM
  #189  
Haterade by da gallon!
 
280zx2by2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Valdosta GA
Posts: 2,306
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
OK here are some articles not by Dick Morris who- GASP!!- appears on Fox News, the only network not in Obama's pocket!

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/200...ves-in-my.html

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...ZlM2Y2OGI0NDM=

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...5b183a6b2c0a53

And if want to talk about politicians f*cking up the economy and f*cking up America, check out Obama and his Democrat buddies:

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/barone/2...eddie-mac.html

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/20...re-obama-lies/

Obama had the third highest amount of campaign contributions from fannie mae and freddy mac...only behind Chris Dodd and John Kerry!
ok you have 5 links with 4 of wich are blogs from conservative republicans and blogs are not proven they are just as reliable as me and you saying what we want here...

#1 first blog Doug Ross who is an obvious conservative who also has blogs on how slow a corvette is so im not sure we can trust his logic... plus his blog contains no hammering fact just his extreme conservitive etched opinions

#2 is blog from Stanley Kurtz a self stated conservative who has 2 books out
"Barack Obama's Lost Years" and "Obama and Ayers Pushed Radicalism on Schools" which i mean well that does sound like conservative (well anti-Obama) titles

#3 is a report of a radio program that is hosting well... Stanley Kurtz and its him just stating the same ayers obama relations with some more conservative spin

#4 this is a blog by micheal barone another scared conservative... and i have a quote from the blog...

"The GSEs' mission allegedly justifying their quasi-governmental status was to package or securitize such mortgages, but the lion's share of their profitsówhich determined top executives' bonusesócame from speculation."

from speculation you say... but he forgets speculators are a result of a lack of regulation.... you know who else and against regulation and has voted against it... John Mccain... hmmmmm

#5 well my view is that Mccain voted for the bail out to... AT LEAST OBAMA MADE SOME MONEY OUT OF IT!!! this is mabe the only thing you found thats interesting and its only because this is a new subject and have not had the time to do my homework... but its still not as bad the keating 5

got any more articles that are not blogs by radical conservative republicans?
280zx2by2 is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 08:37 PM
  #190  
Haterade by da gallon!
 
280zx2by2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Valdosta GA
Posts: 2,306
Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
hey everyone... STFU Obama wins election end of story. black president will probably be killed in office McCain will probably die a week after election from being older than ****. Biden wins. better than Palin.
this is the dream situation... the ideal race would be biden, obama and mccain, palin... but they all suck except for biden...

i think allen comes would make a good president

EVERYONE WATCH THIS... its halarious...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI3pacQMspc

Last edited by 280zx2by2; 10-08-2008 at 09:01 PM.
280zx2by2 is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 09:01 PM
  #191  
Political n00b crusher
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,576
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
this is the dream situation... the ideal race would be biden, obama and mccain, palin... but they all suck except for biden...

i think allen comes would make a good president
You think Alan Colmes would be a good president?? That about says it all folks!

Last edited by SportBikeMike; 10-08-2008 at 09:13 PM.
SportBikeMike is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 09:12 PM
  #192  
Political n00b crusher
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,576
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2

ok you have 5 links with 4 of wich are blogs from conservative republicans and blogs are not proven they are just as reliable as me and you saying what we want here...

#1 first blog Doug Ross who is an obvious conservative who also has blogs on how slow a corvette is so im not sure we can trust his logic... plus his blog contains no hammering fact just his extreme conservitive etched opinions

#2 is blog from Stanley Kurtz a self stated conservative who has 2 books out
"Barack Obama's Lost Years" and "Obama and Ayers Pushed Radicalism on Schools" which i mean well that does sound like conservative (well anti-Obama) titles

#3 is a report of a radio program that is hosting well... Stanley Kurtz and its him just stating the same ayers obama relations with some more conservative spin

#4 this is a blog by micheal barone another scared conservative... and i have a quote from the blog...

"The GSEs' mission allegedly justifying their quasi-governmental status was to package or securitize such mortgages, but the lion's share of their profits—which determined top executives' bonuses—came from speculation."

from speculation you say... but he forgets speculators are a result of a lack of regulation.... you know who else and against regulation and has voted against it... John Mccain... hmmmmm

#5 well my view is that Mccain voted for the bail out to... AT LEAST OBAMA MADE SOME MONEY OUT OF IT!!! this is mabe the only thing you found thats interesting and its only because this is a new subject and have not had the time to do my homework... but its still not as bad the keating 5

got any more articles that are not blogs by radical conservative republicans?

OK smart guy, I'm tired of digging up sources that you might approve of. Of course there will be no liberal blogs that will cover this....BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO HIDE IT!!!!!! And they're not "radical" republicans, thats total BS and you know it! So why don't you just keep on believing Obama is not involved with the CAC or Ayers....and that all these bloggers are fabricating the story....if that makes you feel better. And why don't you keep believing that Obama wasn't aware of Wright's beliefs all those years. Like ZBRICK said, if there are facts that don't agree with your beliefs, just ignore them or deny them. Its the liberal way!!!

I'm tired of trying to convince you of anything because you'll only believe what you want to believe, despite any evidence to the contrary.

And one more thing, I KNEW you would try to discredit the sources!! So damn predictable....

Last edited by SportBikeMike; 10-08-2008 at 09:21 PM.
SportBikeMike is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 09:36 PM
  #193  
Pr0n Addict
 
KasbeKZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: virginia
Posts: 4,617
lol at that youtube link
KasbeKZ is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 09:38 PM
  #194  
‹ber User
 
snwbrderphat540's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: lemont, Illinois
Posts: 9,532
MEOW!!!!! CAT FIGHT! lol jk.... he's 16 you got pwned by a JR. in highschool broski! (again jk) lol. though he makes pretty good points. he is on one not making much sense. on the other hand, what your trying to fight is allegations that have never really been proven as far as talking to ayers. who once again, IS A PROFESSOR AT UIC. its a pretty big *** school... and he wasnt a terrorist. he wasnt a good person though, but i wouldnt classify him as a terrorist not at all. also, seems to be a VERY smart guy and doing alot of good teaching at a pretty damn good college and all.
snwbrderphat540 is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 09:50 PM
  #195  
Political n00b crusher
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,576
Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
MEOW!!!!! CAT FIGHT! lol jk.... he's 16 you got pwned by a JR. in highschool broski! (again jk) lol. though he makes pretty good points. he is on one not making much sense. on the other hand, what your trying to fight is allegations that have never really been proven as far as talking to ayers. who once again, IS A PROFESSOR AT UIC. its a pretty big *** school... and he wasnt a terrorist. he wasnt a good person though, but i wouldnt classify him as a terrorist not at all. also, seems to be a VERY smart guy and doing alot of good teaching at a pretty damn good college and all.
Dude, the guy had plans to blow up the pentagon and the capital building, hows that not a terrorist?? I'm pretty certain Ayers was more than "just some guy in my neighborhood" as Obama implies. But screw it....I'm tired....I'm goin to bed.
SportBikeMike is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 10:18 PM
  #196  
‹ber User
 
snwbrderphat540's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: lemont, Illinois
Posts: 9,532
they didnt have enough explosives to blow up a building they caused like 10k in damage no injuries at the pentagon. haha...
snwbrderphat540 is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 04:53 AM
  #197  
Haterade by da gallon!
 
280zx2by2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Valdosta GA
Posts: 2,306
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
Dude, the guy had plans to blow up the pentagon and the capital building, hows that not a terrorist?? I'm pretty certain Ayers was more than "just some guy in my neighborhood" as Obama implies. But screw it....I'm tired....I'm goin to bed.
this was the 70's we are talking of, everyone had plans to blow up the pentagon in some sort or fasion(thats my last statement)... should we say truce because i could prove your opinions wrong and you could prove mine wrong and this wouldnt end untill the election, when Obama wins by a land slide (ok thats my last statement)....

Originally Posted by KasbeKZ
lol at that youtube link
the word is he will get fired because you cant get owned like that at FOX... whats funny is in his evening broad cast (witch is supose to be the same a his early broad cast) didnt contain this interview...

Last edited by 280zx2by2; 10-09-2008 at 05:03 AM.
280zx2by2 is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 07:04 AM
  #198  
Political n00b crusher
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,576
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
this was the 70's we are talking of, everyone had plans to blow up the pentagon in some sort or fasion(thats my last statement)... should we say truce because i could prove your opinions wrong and you could prove mine wrong and this wouldnt end untill the election, when Obama wins by a land slide (ok thats my last statement)....


the word is he will get fired because you cant get owned like that at FOX... whats funny is in his evening broad cast (witch is supose to be the same a his early broad cast) didnt contain this interview...

OK truce called......but NO WAY Obama wins in a landslide, McCain maybe, Obama no way!!!
SportBikeMike is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 07:42 AM
  #199  
I have a present for you...
 
theramz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: dayton, nevada usa
Posts: 1,661
I am not racist and I have 2 adopted African American children. Obama is not black! To call himself black is an insult to his white mother. To denounce his own church after 20 years is ****** up. Just how does anyone "work their way through Harvard law school"? If he wins will he swear in on a Bible? He might not be Muslim but he sure as hell ain't Christian. jmo
Sorry Hoov, I can't vote for anyone who promises lower taxes and dosen't have the power to do so. But I think you would make a good mod.

Last edited by theramz; 10-09-2008 at 08:41 AM. Reason: add comment
theramz is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 11:23 AM
  #200  
The Evil Twin
 
Bleach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 9,292
Originally Posted by theramz
Sorry Hoov, I can't vote for anyone who promises lower taxes and dosen't have the power to do so. But I think you would make a good mod.
anyone who flaunts themselves around and asks to be a Moderator certainly won't be one.

Besides, we don't need more Mods

- - -
Here is a REAL camp-pain ad for ya'll suthinerz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXFrW...eature=related

Last edited by Bleach; 10-09-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Bleach is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New moderator.


Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.