New moderator. - Page 6 - ZDriver.com

Go Back  ZDriver.com > Miscellaneous > Polls
New moderator. >

New moderator.

Polls Vote or die! (not literally)
View Poll Results: VOTE HOOV100 for mod!!!!!!!!
Yes, vote HOOV100 to be a mod and let the good changes happen.
70.83%
No, dont vote for HOOV100 and let the terrible evil spirits haunt you forever.
29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

New moderator.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:46 PM
  #126  
Ruff Ryder
Thread Starter
 
hoov100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: palm desert
Posts: 6,140
Originally Posted by KasbeKZ
that makes it complicated.... then you have to guess which things that which candidate says are right.

to make it simple, believe everything they say, then rebel and protest when they don't follow through
no, we have tried that already, didnt work out too well. just look at them as all blood sucking vampires and the media as the vampiress who has that magical voodoo attraction spell thing.
hoov100 is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 06:55 PM
  #127  
Registered User
 
ZBRICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 414
Originally Posted by KasbeKZ

to make it simple, believe everything they say, then rebel and protest when they don't follow through
What left field are you from?
ZBRICK is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:02 PM
  #128  
Pr0n Addict
 
KasbeKZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: virginia
Posts: 4,617
is that so very extreme? it's really the only method that makes sense to me. but it's obvious that that isn't really the best way to do it, so that's part of the reason that i hate politics and the whole system that is used in the states today. i think it's pretty ridiculous to have to not only determine who's argument is better, but also decide which arguments are true. with limited information on our candidates (all we know is their history, and what they say in front of a mic.... pretty limited), it's pretty impossible to make a guess at what things that a politician says are true and which are false. so from an all logical standpoint, we have to believe everything that they say, until they prove themselves wrong.
KasbeKZ is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:17 PM
  #129  
Registered User
 
ZBRICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 414
Originally Posted by KasbeKZ
so that's part of the reason that i hate politics and the whole system that is used in the states today. .

Where is there a better system??????????? America continues to be the greatest country the world has ever seen. That could change with obamai.

Have you ever thought that a persons values, morals and integrity could be part of the decission making process?



.
ZBRICK is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:20 PM
  #130  
Jack Of All Trades
 
CanyonCarver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Acton, California
Posts: 2,296
I say is should go by seniority.


age, not join date.
CanyonCarver is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:23 PM
  #131  
Pr0n Addict
 
KasbeKZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: virginia
Posts: 4,617
i don't know where there is a better one. i'm not saying that a better one is being used right now, but this could surely be improved upon. a lot. electoral college? give me a break.

person's values? so we aren't all equal? that sounds racist without even naming a race.

morals. ok, a better system could satisfy the need for the presence of morals. i don't know why saying that i want a better election system means that i don't want morals to be involved.

integrity. candidates demonstrate integrity when they make false claims? i treat each candidate like they do have integrity by believing what they say and not picking and choosing which claims are false
KasbeKZ is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:26 PM
  #132  
Über User
 
snwbrderphat540's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: lemont, Illinois
Posts: 9,532
BUWAHAHAHA ^^^^^ america is a ****in joke right now dude, over 50% of the countries in Europe are kicking our *** in the economy and global relations/respect. we may still have the "strongest" military but its only thanks to advanced weapons technologies. and that just makes everyone else were even more of a bully. i have no problem with having a kick *** military but its being used for wrong reasons. well was, also for the war ending, they said this 2 years ago and instead increased troops. now the plan is to hopefully be done there fully by 2012. not a bad plan, but i'd rather sooner.


oh and btw obama is going to be the new president. the way all the poles are going taking into account electoral college and such he is going to win. unless he royally ****s up its how its going to end, so be prepared!
snwbrderphat540 is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:27 PM
  #133  
Political n00b crusher
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,576
Speaking of politics, heres an awesome video! Snw and 2by2, check it out, you might learn something!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxhYampIl7A
SportBikeMike is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:29 PM
  #134  
Political n00b crusher
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,576
Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
BUWAHAHAHA ^^^^^ america is a ****in joke right now dude, over 50% of the countries in Europe are kicking our *** in the economy and global relations/respect. we may still have the "strongest" military but its only thanks to advanced weapons technologies. and that just makes everyone else were even more of a bully. i have no problem with having a kick *** military but its being used for wrong reasons. well was, also for the war ending, they said this 2 years ago and instead increased troops. now the plan is to hopefully be done there fully by 2012. not a bad plan, but i'd rather sooner.


oh and btw obama is going to be the new president. the way all the poles are going taking into account electoral college and such he is going to win. unless he royally ****s up its how its going to end, so be prepared!
Yeah those same polls had Obama 5 points ahead of Hillary in California in the primary......and Hillary WON BY 10!!!! They don't mean crap. The only poll that matters is on November 4.
SportBikeMike is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:33 PM
  #135  
Haterade by da gallon!
 
280zx2by2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Valdosta GA
Posts: 2,306
Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
lol our government isnt for the people anymore.
it kind of never was... our wonderful "founders" didnt add the bill of rights because they wanted to... they had to, to get the constitution passed
280zx2by2 is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:36 PM
  #136  
Political n00b crusher
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,576
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
it kind of never was... our wonderful "founders" didnt add the bill of rights because they wanted to... they had to, to get the constitution passed
Hey if y'all don't like this country, you can always move to a repressive socialist country like Sweden or France. Oh wait.....if Obama wins, we WILL BE a repressive socialist country!!
SportBikeMike is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:42 PM
  #137  
Pr0n Addict
 
KasbeKZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: virginia
Posts: 4,617
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
it kind of never was... our wonderful "founders" didnt add the bill of rights because they wanted to... they had to, to get the constitution passed
that doesn't make sense. just cause the founding fathers didn't necessarily want the bill of rights doesn't mean the government was never for the people. it did get passed didn't it?
KasbeKZ is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:45 PM
  #138  
Haterade by da gallon!
 
280zx2by2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Valdosta GA
Posts: 2,306
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
Speaking of politics, heres an awesome video! Snw and 2by2, check it out, you might learn something!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxhYampIl7A
LoL first of all were talking about 2 diff kind of black people... this "hey im a black guy but im different, i play music" dude and the "true hip hop, i put on" black dude

but listen to him ***ALL HIS FAMILY WAS DEMOCRATS!!!!*** proves my point listen from 2:40 though 3:05 and get back to me bro

and btw this guys gonna want to vote for obama when he finds out mccains anti gay cause this dudes obviously a ***...

and Ludacris had one U's a Hoe song and hes the devil? hes actually the most respectable rapper there is(way more than lil wayne or young jezzy)
280zx2by2 is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:47 PM
  #139  
Haterade by da gallon!
 
280zx2by2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Valdosta GA
Posts: 2,306
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
Hey if y'all don't like this country, you can always move to a repressive socialist country like Sweden or France. Oh wait.....if Obama wins, we WILL BE a repressive socialist country!!
why do you say this? because Obama says he will give poor people the same health care as high ranking goverment representatives get? quit beliving everything that FOX says and GET THE TRUTH MAN!!!!
280zx2by2 is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:49 PM
  #140  
Political n00b crusher
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,576
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
LoL first of all were talking about 2 diff kind of black people... this "hey im a black guy but im different, i play music" dude and the "true hip hop, i put on" black dude

but listen to him ***ALL HIS FAMILY WAS DEMOCRATS!!!!*** proves my point listen from 2:40 though 3:05 and get back to me bro

and btw this guys gonna want to vote for obama when he finds out mccains anti gay cause this dudes obviously a ***...

and Ludacris had one U's a Hoe song and hes the devil? hes actually the most respectable rapper there is(way more than lil wayne or young jezzy)
Did you even listen to the whole video. Did you hear him explain WHY they're Democrats? Give it another listen, and get back to me....

And why is this guy gay? Because he disagrees with you? And since when is McCain "anti-gay"? You always know when a liberal loses an argument, they resort to insults....
SportBikeMike is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:49 PM
  #141  
Haterade by da gallon!
 
280zx2by2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Valdosta GA
Posts: 2,306
Originally Posted by KasbeKZ
that doesn't make sense. just cause the founding fathers didn't necessarily want the bill of rights doesn't mean the government was never for the people. it did get passed didn't it?
sorry for the multi posts

it did get passed because the bill of rights was added to appease the people(kind of like all these add ons to the bail out plan, they are there to make one side or the other happy so they will vote for the bill)
280zx2by2 is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:52 PM
  #142  
Political n00b crusher
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,576
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
why do you say this? because Obama says he will give poor people the same health care as high ranking goverment representatives get? quit beliving everything that FOX says and GET THE TRUTH MAN!!!!

Do you know what socialism is? its the redistribution of wealth. Sound familiar? When you're grown up and get a real job, lets see if you want your income redistributed to some dirtball who deosn't want to work. And LOL at a liberal telling me to "get the truth"!!!!
SportBikeMike is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:54 PM
  #143  
Haterade by da gallon!
 
280zx2by2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Valdosta GA
Posts: 2,306
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
Did you even listen to the whole video. Did you hear him explain WHY they're Democrats? Give it another listen, and get back to me....

And why is this guy gay? Because he disagrees with you? And since when is McCain "anti-gay"? You always know when a liberal loses an argument, they resort to insults....
you dont get my point (my point is that black people "for the majority" will vote for obama because hes black the same way whites will vote for mccain)

and why is he gay, come one this dudes got a bleached gotee lol no that was just a joke i threw in there

but if you listened to palin they are anti gay relations and anti gay rights

and was thinking the same of rigth wing republicans
280zx2by2 is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:59 PM
  #144  
Haterade by da gallon!
 
280zx2by2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Valdosta GA
Posts: 2,306
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
Do you know what socialism is? its the redistribution of wealth. Sound familiar? When you're grown up and get a real job, lets see if you want your income redistributed to some dirtball who deosn't want to work. And LOL at a liberal telling me to "get the truth"!!!!
why do you not think i know what socialism is? did you even know its a term that came from social darwinism and is based on survival of the fittest .. you sound like a regular republican that thinks everyone is ignorant and should be put in there place
280zx2by2 is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:59 PM
  #145  
Political n00b crusher
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,576
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
you dont get my point (my point is that black people "for the majority" will vote for obama because hes black the same way whites will vote for mccain)

and why is he gay, come one this dudes got a bleached gotee lol no that was just a joke i threw in there

but if you listened to palin they are anti gay relations and anti gay rights

and was thinking the same of rigth wing republicans
I do get your point but I don't know any McCain supporters who are voting for him because he's white. They're voting for him because of the issues. There are several black candidates I'd vote for (Colin Powell, Michael Steele, JC Watts, to name a few) but I disagree on the issues with Obama. Quit playing the race card dude!
SportBikeMike is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:59 PM
  #146  
Pr0n Addict
 
KasbeKZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: virginia
Posts: 4,617
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
sorry for the multi posts

it did get passed because the bill of rights was added to appease the people(kind of like all these add ons to the bail out plan, they are there to make one side or the other happy so they will vote for the bill)

first off, it wasn't there simply to appease the people, it was there because that was the condition that the federalists laid down. the federalists being one of the groups of the founding fathers no? either way, some officials wanted the bill of rights, some of them didn't want it. it still goes against your point to say that it's there because the people wanted it, because if it was, that's an example of the people playing a part in the government. by the people....
KasbeKZ is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 08:02 PM
  #147  
Political n00b crusher
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,576
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
why do you not think i know what socialism is? did you even know its a term that came from social darwinism and is based on survival of the fittest and a lezzaie faire form of market.. you sound like a regular republican that thinks everyone is ignorant and should be put in there place
pot meet kettle! Dude you're the one that told me to "get the truth man". Sounds like a typical elitist liberal response to me....like the libs just know everything and us redneck Republicans need to be enlightened.
.
SportBikeMike is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 08:03 PM
  #148  
Haterade by da gallon!
 
280zx2by2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Valdosta GA
Posts: 2,306
you kind of didnt prove me wrong but ok im glad you know that the federalists were the ones that were for the people but the federalists were NOT in power during that time neither was it popular to be a federalist at that point
280zx2by2 is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 08:04 PM
  #149  
Haterade by da gallon!
 
280zx2by2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Valdosta GA
Posts: 2,306
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
pot meet kettle! Dude you're the one that told me to "get the truth man". Sounds like a typical elitist liberal response to me....like the libs just know everything and us redneck Republicans need to be enlightened.
.
dude you live in illinois i live in georgia... kind of funny of you to say that considering your steryotype dosent even fit this situation
280zx2by2 is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 08:10 PM
  #150  
Political n00b crusher
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,576
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
dude you live in illinois i live in georgia... kind of funny of you to say that considering your steryotype dosent even fit this situation
Yeah I'm supposed to be the liberal, you're supposed to be the conservative lol! Actually downstate Illinois is pretty conservative, its Chicago thats liberal (see snw...).
SportBikeMike is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New moderator.


Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.