Polls Vote or die! (not literally)
View Poll Results: VOTE HOOV100 for mod!!!!!!!!
Yes, vote HOOV100 to be a mod and let the good changes happen.
70.83%
No, dont vote for HOOV100 and let the terrible evil spirits haunt you forever.
29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

New moderator.

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 11:14 AM
Über User

yeah... sept who knows which stocks will come back up and which will just be a failure company and drop out of existence. lol.

also sure "we" are to blame for taking out mortgages we cant afford, but thats part of the companies responsibility to make sure that they dont take that risk. giving out loans to people that cant afford them, THEY are to blame for the failure of their own company and the CEO's for wasting away millions of dollars on personal expenses and just straight up stealing from the company. oh and i dont have any money to buy stocks otherwise i would haha
Old 10-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

its funny because if you look at all of the causes of the first stock market crash we have some of the same simularities... just coming off of a war(kind of), bad president, inflation is everywhere, and we have an added problem in fuel costs... i just hope Obama or Mccain dont turn out to be the next Hoover
Old 10-10-2008, 01:46 PM
The Evil Twin

If obama becomes Prez, by the end of 4 years 2012 will truely be the end of the world.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by Bleach
If obama becomes Prez, by the end of 4 years 2012 will truely be the end of the world.
If not before.

Hey snw, great sig man!!
Old 10-10-2008, 02:02 PM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
If not before.

Hey snw, great sig man!!
Dec 21, 2012... that's it. Look it up on youtube!
Old 10-11-2008, 03:31 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
wow theres so much wrong with this i dont know were to start

ok mabe i do... yeah hes half black but thats more black then any other president(well except for bill clinton)

and he didnt denounce his church just his preacher

and does anyone not work their way through college?

and he is a Christian(refer back to your church question) so why would he refuse to be swearn in(against his religion?)

and btw you might not be racist but you are ignorant as hell... get your facts before you start spreading what amounts to false political propaganda...

ahahaha saw the obama, clinton one on fox, but didnt see the mccain one... wonder why
He is not a Christian...Please quit insulting my beliefs. And giving us Christians a bad name. Obama is a Christian...as much as the Antichrist is. And if he is swearing on a Bible. And is not heeding to it. He will be harshly judged for it. Now I will get to my point. Why he is not a Christian.

1. He is a Democrat..which are against all that Real Christians believe.

2. Democrats believe in abortion. Which I do not..and I believe is murder and killing.

That should get you started. Thanks for listening.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:44 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

you got some gooood points you get 2 stars **

i hate to **** everyone off but i would prefer an athiest president too...

i mean if people dont belive in aliens and ghosts how can they belive in god? it is just a matter of logic that i guess some people dont have(and dont act like i grew up in a athiest home, when i was little i went to church every sunday and wednesday and my mom still goes every sunday)i just figured from a young age that some of the things they were saying didnt make much sence
Now...that's just ignorant. What does believing in aliens and ghosts have to to with believing in God? Nothing...if there were aliens. Jesus Christ would of had to die more than once. Now does that make sense? No...He died here on the cross on the Earth for our sins. Which are all the sins that mankind has done. From the beginning to the end. All you have to do. Is ask God to forgive you of your sins. So there can't be aliens on another planet or whatever. Just goes against creation and the Bible. As for ghosts...there is no such beings that haunt people. There are spirits...but that is a totally different matter.

Thank you for listening again.. Oh one more thing.. In the beginning God created the Heavens and the EARTH.. Gen 1:1

I'm done now. Sorry if I upset anybody. But I will not hide my beliefs from people. On certain points.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

Originally Posted by WildmaN
Now...that's just ignorant. What does believing in aliens and ghosts have to to with believing in God? Nothing...if there were aliens. Jesus Christ would of had to die more than once. Now does that make sense? No...He died here on the cross on the Earth for our sins. Which are all the sins that mankind has done. From the beginning to the end. All you have to do. Is ask God to forgive you of your sins. So there can't be aliens on another planet or whatever. Just goes against creation and the Bible. As for ghosts...there is no such beings that haunt people. There are spirits...but that is a totally different matter.

Thank you for listening again.. Oh one more thing.. In the beginning God created the Heavens and the EARTH.. Gen 1:1

I'm done now. Sorry if I upset anybody. But I will not hide my beliefs from people. On certain points.
yeah and noah had an ark that carried 2 of every animal in the entire earth and darwin is a complete idiot, natural selection is completely wrong... i understand where your coming from

and if you want to go on with this do so but we should realize this interferes with forum rules... so lets stop and not get banned
Old 10-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Über User

im NOT IN ANYWAY saying there is no god, but i am saying every religion is wrong. no one has ever talked to god no one ever knew god.... everything is a fabricated shame to get people to follow the leader and an easy scapegoat as to WHY things happen/exist. so there for, it makes perfect sense. there was no adam and eve humans never walked with dinosaurs noah never had an ark, and if jesus existed he may have died for us in some sense i guess but in no way do i feel he was the son of god to virgin mary, back then kids without mariage you were a *****, how do you solve that problem? say your a virgin and this is a miracle child. also they have never been able to find any proof of jesus existing and the bibles and such were writen like 100 years AFTER his death if i remember correctly, so how the hell did they know how correct the story went?

oh and technically if killing a zygote is murder taking off a piece of my skin is murdered cause they have about the same in common. its only murder once it resembles a person aka has organs. more like a heart beat, prior to that i say stab away at that little nusence. oh but i also dont think abortion should be an answer to birth control its more like if your safe sex fails and its in no way beneficial for you to have that kid. but also i think its really the womans choice.... im not bearing the child though i may be the reason it lives. she would get final call. taking away that right is no ones call especially on based on politics. and the church is christian just ran by a radical black man. i even think they use bibles and all! thats pretty legit right?

also, maybe there were more than one "jesus" but we would never know he wold have to have died as proof on another planet where there's intelligent life. would we have ever known? and if you say yes i need some back up on that one bro cause thats just shootin in the dark.

Last edited by snwbrderphat540; 10-11-2008 at 05:36 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

again lets stop and not get banned(although i can't find the forum rules which is kind of funny)
Old 10-11-2008, 06:08 PM

Wildman, you do not have to appoligize for expressing your thoughts.

I respect your thoughts. Keep real.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
im NOT IN ANYWAY saying there is no god, but i am saying every religion is wrong. no one has ever talked to god no one ever knew god.... everything is a fabricated shame to get people to follow the leader and an easy scapegoat as to WHY things happen/exist. so there for, it makes perfect sense. there was no adam and eve humans never walked with dinosaurs noah never had an ark, and if jesus existed he may have died for us in some sense i guess but in no way do i feel he was the son of god to virgin mary, back then kids without mariage you were a *****, how do you solve that problem? say your a virgin and this is a miracle child. also they have never been able to find any proof of jesus existing and the bibles and such were writen like 100 years AFTER his death if i remember correctly, so how the hell did they know how correct the story went?

oh and technically if killing a zygote is murder taking off a piece of my skin is murdered cause they have about the same in common. its only murder once it resembles a person aka has organs. more like a heart beat, prior to that i say stab away at that little nusence. oh but i also dont think abortion should be an answer to birth control its more like if your safe sex fails and its in no way beneficial for you to have that kid. but also i think its really the womans choice.... im not bearing the child though i may be the reason it lives. she would get final call. taking away that right is no ones call especially on based on politics. and the church is christian just ran by a radical black man. i even think they use bibles and all! thats pretty legit right?

also, maybe there were more than one "jesus" but we would never know he wold have to have died as proof on another planet where there's intelligent life. would we have ever known? and if you say yes i need some back up on that one bro cause thats just shootin in the dark.
Snow, come back, it seemed that you were coming around. We have work to do.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Political n00b crusher

What about partial birth abortion (where a 7-month old fetus is induced from the mom's womb and a fork is inserted into the baby's head to suck the brains out)or infanticide where a baby who survived an abortion is thrown into a back room w/o medical care and left to die. Are these not human beings? They have limbs, organs, etc, and have the human form. I've heard partial-birth abortion babies even raise their arms to defend themselves! Pure murder if you ask me. And BTW Obama favors both these procedures (he's voted 4 times against the passing of a bill that would outlaw infanticide). Even if I agreed with everything else Obama stood for, I would never support someone who favors these procedures. Pure evil IMO.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:28 PM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by ZBRICK

I'll second that. I know the far left and the ACLU would like Christianity to disappear from the country....but unfortunately for them, this country was founded on Christianity and over 70% of the population are Christians. So screw 'em!!
Old 10-11-2008, 06:45 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

i do belive Obama is wrong in partial birth abortion but it is a partisan issue...
Old 10-11-2008, 06:54 PM

i do belive Obama is wrong in partial birth abortion but it is a partisan issue...
Are you kidding, tell that baby that was kille dthat is is partisan
Old 10-11-2008, 07:28 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by ZBRICK

Thank you very much man. I appreciate that. I have no problem telling people on what I believe and stand for. And I wont back down for anyone. Thank you again...for the kind words. God Bless.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:36 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

All can say is...I feel sorry for you man. And I do hope you come around...and learn to accept the truth. The big proof for what the Bible means. Is faith...that is the key thing in believing in God and the Bible. If you don't have faith. You wont know God. And I have felt his presence all my life. Especially when I gave my life to him when I was younger. And recently...when I turned my life around. From rebelling for so many years. And since I have come back to Him. I have been truly blessed. Especially with my girlfriend. And I have a huge goal in mind. That I will discuss in my other thread.

One thing I would ask you though man. Please don't call the virgin Mary a *****. I don't much appreciate that whatsoever. Don't you know..that God can do anything He wants? And He made it to where the Son of God was in the womb. Without any male sperm. Because God is Awesome...and nothing is impossible with Him.

Anyway I will pray for you...and anybody else. That is still lost in this evil world. And I am not trying to preach to people. Or put them down. Not my intention. I am trying to keep it friendly...and respectable. While sharing my views and thoughts. With what I will stand for...till eternity. Thanks again for listening.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:39 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
I'll second that. I know the far left and the ACLU would like Christianity to disappear from the country....but unfortunately for them, this country was founded on Christianity and over 70% of the population are Christians. So screw 'em!!
Thank you too man. I really appreciate you backing me up also. You have a good head on your shoulders. And know what is going on. And you are not blind like most are. No offense to anyone though. All aside...thanks a bunch bro'. And God Bless you too.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:26 PM
I have a present for you...

Oh my blank! Sounds strange. Who do you yell at during sex! lol
I feel sorry for you guys racing toward the end of your life without any hope, what was your purpose in life? What did you contribute to society or the human race?
Both of my adopted kids were born addicted to cocain. They are both 16 and are above average students. You don't know what it's like to watch a baby go through withdrawal and be devopmentally and phyically delayed. Maybe you would stick a fork in their head and watch them die. I chose to fall down on my knees and ask God to save them. Maybe you will simply evaporate when you die, maybe you will change your beliefs and simply accept God into your life. I know where I'm going and with my last breath I will say hello to Jesus. Good luck, Tom
Old 10-11-2008, 08:34 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by theramz
Oh my blank! Sounds strange. Who do you yell at during sex! lol
I feel sorry for you guys racing toward the end of your life without any hope, what was your purpose in life? What did you contribute to society or the human race?
Both of my adopted kids were born addicted to cocain. They are both 16 and are above average students. You don't know what it's like to watch a baby go through withdrawal and be devopmentally and phyically delayed. Maybe you would stick a fork in their head and watch them die. I chose to fall down on my knees and ask God to save them. Maybe you will simply evaporate when you die, maybe you will change your beliefs and simply accept God into your life. I know where I'm going and with my last breath I will say hello to Jesus. Good luck, Tom
Wow man...I am speechless. You have made good points. And I hope people will realize the truth. Props to you for letting God handle things. And thank you for coming out. And sharing your belief in God. We need more individuals like you. God Bless you man.

Oh...lol at the first comment..that was pretty good.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Political n00b crusher

Thank you too man. I really appreciate you backing me up also. You have a good head on your shoulders. And know what is going on. And you are not blind like most are. No offense to anyone though. All aside...thanks a bunch bro'. And God Bless you too.

No problem man. I just get tired of the way Christians get criticized more and more in this country. Just ain't right.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:16 PM
I have a present for you...

There are more of "us" than you think! What if each of us helped save one soul? I was saved by an Angel and a *****. Did you guys know that the song Amazing Grace was written by a man who was once a slave trader? God is everywhere no matter what the lost say.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:19 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by theramz
There are more of "us" than you think! What if each of us helped save one soul? I was saved by an Angel and a *****. Did you guys know that the song Amazing Grace was written by a man who was once a slave trader? God is everywhere no matter what the lost say.
Amen to that one man. Yes Amazing Grace is a very heartfelt and touching song. And God is everywhere...always has been. Whether people choose to accept it or not. Props to you..and God Bless.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:07 AM
Über User

i think you all need to re-read my post. i was pretty specific up to what i think is taking a life guys. i dont believe in third trimester birth and such, once it has a heart it kinda is murder.... why? cause i have a heart to. and i want to believe there is a god out there, but its hard to turn away from science. and in a way i think i do believe in god, but its in my own way and i'll never turn myself to one religion, i was born and baptized a roman catholic and was in church up until my first communion and want to get my confirmation for some reason.... but i dont really believe in one religion being right. and i wasnt calling her a *****, once again, reading comprehension. she was with david and a baby came but i dont believe they were in a marriage so to be pregnant and not married was VIEWWD as a ***** in those days. so many woman from then on after that got pregnant with no man claimed they are virgins and their babies are miracles. wasnt uncommon if yah read up into dem history books.

Quick Reply: New moderator.