Polls Vote or die! (not literally)
View Poll Results: VOTE HOOV100 for mod!!!!!!!!
Yes, vote HOOV100 to be a mod and let the good changes happen.
70.83%
No, dont vote for HOOV100 and let the terrible evil spirits haunt you forever.
29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

New moderator.

Old 09-30-2008, 07:56 PM
Ruff Ryder

New moderator.

Alright lets do a vote here. Who wants me to become a mod? If you vote for me i will guarantee lower tax's, I will guarantee better health care for the elderly, I will guarantee you a better education system. And i will guarantee you that i will do away with the electoral college!

But enough empty promises. I will ensure that the posts and threads of all sections governed by me will be held up to the standards set forth by the administrators. I will not tolerate spam even for a second. I will ensure that all posts and topics or literate, legible and make sense. I will deploy tactics not yet seen by humans to eliminate the threat of spam and the enemy.

VOTE HOOV100 FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 08:06 PM
Political n00b crusher

Did you say lower taxes? OK, you got my vote.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Ruff Ryder

WOOHOO! 4 votes!!! keep it up and i might slap a zdriver.com sticker on the back of a BFV and take pics.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:23 PM
West Coast!

hoov is army strong like the govenator!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:01 PM
Über User

i lol'ed at the people who voted no. awesome!

hey mike.... does your duc give you alotta problems? on kawiforums.com a guy with the first gens of 1098's in the US like yours says his is a piece of ****, its a great ride and bike but stalls out like 4 times a ride and they like replaced everything but the main harness in it to try and fix it....

also, can i ride the duc? lol.... its freaking cold... i waited to long to get a bike this summer.... GAHHH!!!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:36 PM
The Evil Twin

So if the YES votes outnumber the NO votes in the end, nothing will change. Hoov will not be a moderator.

hmmmm... very interesting
Old 09-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Pr0n Addict

i'll vote. but i want a link to where i can buy a zdriver.com sticker
Old 09-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Pr0n Addict

and in no way is my voting giving a single bad vibe toward the current mods. they are great.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:12 PM
Über User

look at ALL those COLOR'd screen names on the NO side,im pretty sure purple names count for three votes each and the RED names for four votes each its just that kinda power. lol

and i like how this WAS started and no matter who participated in the poll nothing changes like bleach said.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:36 AM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
i lol'ed at the people who voted no. awesome!

hey mike.... does your duc give you alotta problems? on kawiforums.com a guy with the first gens of 1098's in the US like yours says his is a piece of ****, its a great ride and bike but stalls out like 4 times a ride and they like replaced everything but the main harness in it to try and fix it....

also, can i ride the duc? lol.... its freaking cold... i waited to long to get a bike this summer.... GAHHH!!!!!

Yeah I've heard about the stalling issue but mine has only stalled twice in over 5000 miles and those both happened at under 600 miles.....and might have been due more to rider error anywho lol. Hasn't stalled once in the last 4500 miles and has been very reliable. Guess it varies from bike to bike although I think Italian bikes have more of a tendency to be "finicky" than Jap bikes. Hey I woulda let you ride mine when you were down here but you didn't ask!
Old 10-01-2008, 07:38 AM
The Evil Twin

I like how the new members vote for Hoov. They have no idea who he is.

Ron Paul for Zdriver Admin!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 07:44 AM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by Bleach
Ron Paul for Zdriver Admin!!!
No no... just my350z.com Admin.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:32 AM
Über User

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
Yeah I've heard about the stalling issue but mine has only stalled twice in over 5000 miles and those both happened at under 600 miles.....and might have been due more to rider error anywho lol. Hasn't stalled once in the last 4500 miles and has been very reliable. Guess it varies from bike to bike although I think Italian bikes have more of a tendency to be "finicky" than Jap bikes. Hey I woulda let you ride mine when you were down here but you didn't ask!
lol, when i was down there i was way rusty on the supersports you wouldnt have wanted me to ride it, and i wouldnt have wanted to cause i woulda putted around the block lol. now after rocking a couple thousand miles on the 636 i want to see what a liter bike is all about, though a Duc is a much diff bike than any other liter bike out there..... well.... next summer, and you need to move up north a bit more haha.... GOD was that an aweful loud unconditioned 4 hours drive.... YUCK!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 09:08 AM
Political n00b crusher

lol, when i was down there i was way rusty on the supersports you wouldnt have wanted me to ride it, and i wouldnt have wanted to cause i woulda putted around the block lol. now after rocking a couple thousand miles on the 636 i want to see what a liter bike is all about, though a Duc is a much diff bike than any other liter bike out there..... well.... next summer, and you need to move up north a bit more haha.... GOD was that an aweful loud unconditioned 4 hours drive.... YUCK!!!
4 hours?? Well at least you were driving in style!

Yeah the differences between a 4-cylinder Jap bike and the Duc are monumental. My R1 had ZERO torque down low, so that was a nice change. Plus the sound is totally different...and the riding position of the Duc is alot more radical.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:58 PM

Hoov, Snow didn't vote for you because he wants higher taxes.

>
Old 10-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Uber n00b!

no matter who participated in the poll nothing changes
So, it's just like a real election!
Old 10-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Über User

YOU PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW HIM!!!! your all uneducated buying into the add's.... you need to search and see what he is done! all of YOU are treating this like a real election, real presidential election, ive been around to see all of the flops and good Hoov has done, and honestly, he seems to be smart as hell when it comes to american muscle motors he made his track car, Z's he's good with, but its all little general stuff spread over ALL the years not a whole lot in one general area making him somewhat useless as a mod since most are put on to mod specific sections as far as knowledge goes then the general rules and respect of a forum also visits frequently and consistently, and that can only last so long until the forces want him back and cut off all his communication to the outside world other than written letters.... whats wrong with you people?!?!?!? everyone is thinking short term and popularity/going with the crowd.... i dont get it!!!! why are there so many idiots out there!!!! IM GONNA BURN THIS MOTHER****ER DOWN!!!! wasdfasdfalsdkjfhaksjdhfkhadsfkhadsf rape adsfhjasdf;ljasdf;asldkfj
Old 10-01-2008, 05:22 PM

I'm laughing -- alot. Sounds familuar
Old 10-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

so who actually thinks Obama is Muslim? or is it just the frigin racist *** south that thinks he is going to ruin the world and kill everyone? and who says a Muslim would kill everyone? thats the RADICAL ISLAMIST TERORISTS!!! so what if Obamas dad was a former Muslim who passed his name down to his son and so what if obama lived in India for several years? i guess those things make you an automatic islamic extremist.... and i dont even know hoov so i wont vote like the other dumass southerners who are gonna vote for mccain cause "hes not black" or "hes not a muslim"

can i move to cali with you guys? i wont take any aligators or snakes and ill quit calling my datsun a "2by2" but untill then im not wavering, just like congress isnt going to pass this bailout...
Old 10-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Pr0n Addict

that was off topic... he's not a muslim. that's just democrats looking for something bad to say about him
Old 10-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Über User

his father was muslim but from KENYA no different than saying karim abdul jabar was muslim and **** like that.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by KasbeKZ
that was off topic... he's not a muslim. that's just democrats looking for something bad to say about him
In the book about himself, that he authored, he says he was raised muslum and practiced it as a child. Lepord change spots?
Old 10-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Pr0n Addict

as a child..... kids do what their parents tell them... i still go to a catholic church even though i'm not even religious. it really doesn't put a bad image to obama
Old 10-01-2008, 07:06 PM

Give me a break
Old 10-01-2008, 07:08 PM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
so who actually thinks Obama is Muslim? or is it just the frigin racist *** south that thinks he is going to ruin the world and kill everyone? and who says a Muslim would kill everyone? thats the RADICAL ISLAMIST TERORISTS!!! so what if Obamas dad was a former Muslim who passed his name down to his son and so what if obama lived in India for several years? i guess those things make you an automatic islamic extremist.... and i dont even know hoov so i wont vote like the other dumass southerners who are gonna vote for mccain cause "hes not black" or "hes not a muslim"
Obama is a racist as his own words delcare. Voting for McCain because he is white is no better than black people voting for Obama because of the color of his skin. Have you seen those t-shirts that say "vote for a black man to be the next president" doesn't even say anything about Obama, they just want someone black in that seat. whatever!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New moderator.