Polls Vote or die! (not literally)
View Poll Results: VOTE HOOV100 for mod!!!!!!!!
Yes, vote HOOV100 to be a mod and let the good changes happen.
70.83%
No, dont vote for HOOV100 and let the terrible evil spirits haunt you forever.
29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

New moderator.

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 10:30 AM
Über User

anyone watch heroes? know that super sexy hayden girl? lol found this of her.... it was freaking awesome

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/df8d1f5b7d
Old 10-14-2008, 10:37 AM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
anyone watch heroes? know that super sexy hayden girl? lol found this of her.... it was freaking awesome

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/df8d1f5b7d
God, what a moron she is!

Leave it to liberals to get their political advice from Hollyweirdos. A bunch of people who make their living reading from a script and pretending like they're someone else! Yeah, thats who I want telling me who to vote for.....

And if the idiot bitch thinks McCain is just like Bush......then maybe she should do a little research! You know, actually THINK!! I know thats asking alot for
a liberal. F*ck Hollywood.....

I swear if Obama somehow wins this election, the dumbing down of America is complete.

Last edited by SportBikeMike; 10-14-2008 at 10:58 AM.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:24 PM
Stupid Hurricanes...

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
God, what a moron she is!

Leave it to liberals to get their political advice from Hollyweirdos. A bunch of people who make their living reading from a script and pretending like they're someone else! Yeah, thats who I want telling me who to vote for.....

And if the idiot bitch thinks McCain is just like Bush......then maybe she should do a little research! You know, actually THINK!! I know thats asking alot for
a liberal. F*ck Hollywood.....

I swear if Obama somehow wins this election, the dumbing down of America is complete.

can i vote for you!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 01:34 PM
Über User

lol its a joke *** bag hayden is just hot. and its obvious she didnt do this on her own though im sure she is for obama, its just an extreme view for comedy lol.... you get all *** hurt so easily and huff and puff. lol. also obama IS going to win start opening up to the idea instead of saying it wont happen. trust me he is very much on top. McCain has lost way to much respect lately...
Old 10-14-2008, 01:57 PM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by 260zturbo
can i vote for you!!!!!!
Certainly!
Old 10-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Political n00b crusher

lol its a joke *** bag hayden is just hot. and its obvious she didnt do this on her own though im sure she is for obama, its just an extreme view for comedy lol.... you get all *** hurt so easily and huff and puff. lol. also obama IS going to win start opening up to the idea instead of saying it wont happen. trust me he is very much on top. McCain has lost way to much respect lately...
Yeah it does **** me off...all the mindless zombies in this country who refuse to think for themselves and believe everything the mass media crams down their throat.

And I'll believe an inexperienced, part-Muslim, far-left liberal with ties to terrorists, anti-American, racist pastors, and Chicago gangsters, can win a election when I see it!

The only reason McCain is (supposedly) behind in the polls is the Obama campaign lying and saying the economy is all Republican's fault, when its actually more the fault of the Democratic congress. And also tying McCain to Bush.....they're nothing alike!!

All the facts are on McCain's side....they just need to be brought out. For instance, Obama's contributions to ACORN, an organization who specializes in voter fraud. He's a cheater!!

If Americans would actually think.....McCain would win easy!
Old 10-14-2008, 02:12 PM

Knock, Knock...........
Old 10-14-2008, 02:20 PM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by ZBRICK
Knock, Knock...........

Who's there?
Old 10-14-2008, 02:23 PM

Who's there?

EYES...................
Old 10-14-2008, 02:27 PM
Political n00b crusher

EYES...................

eyes.....and?
Old 10-14-2008, 02:28 PM

eyes.....and?
your suposed to say eyes who
Old 10-14-2008, 02:29 PM
Political n00b crusher

your suposed to say eyes who

OK.....eyes who?
Old 10-14-2008, 02:31 PM

OK.....eyes who?

EYES YO NEEEEEEEW PREZADEN

Last edited by ZBRICK; 10-14-2008 at 02:35 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:33 PM
Political n00b crusher

EYES YO NEW PREZADENT
haha.....well you'd definitely be a better choice than Obama...
Old 10-14-2008, 02:36 PM

haha.....well you'd definitely be a better choice than Obama...
Amen, you too........

Last edited by ZBRICK; 10-14-2008 at 02:57 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Über User

lemme see hear, McCain who went to naval academy and graduated like 20th to last in his class for president and a VP that went to several colleges over several years to just graduate and i think just got a passport for the first time a few weeks ago and thinks dinosaurs are only 4000 years old and walked with people, compared to 2 men both with degrees from reputable schools and then went for doctorates at yet again prestigious schools. your right i should vote for the dipshit side simply because according to you they arent facist.... OK!

and i never heard anyone blaming republicans for the new housing fall... do YOU even know how it went down? i do....
Old 10-14-2008, 03:24 PM

lemme see hear, McCain who went to naval academy and graduated like 20th to last in his class for president and a VP that went to several colleges over several years to just graduate and i think just got a passport for the first time a few weeks ago and thinks dinosaurs are only 4000 years old and walked with people, compared to 2 men both with degrees from reputable schools and then went for doctorates at yet again prestigious schools. your right i should vote for the dipshit side simply because according to you they arent facist.... OK!

and i never heard anyone blaming republicans for the new housing fall... do YOU even know how it went down? i do....

Snow, I always thought that you were basicly a pretty smart guy................Until you left the last message. lol

According to you a person must attend a prestigiuos school and be ranked at the top of the class, in order to be worthy. I think you are wrong and I can prove it.

Snow, what school did you attend??? Where do you rank in the class????Are you worthy??? I think you are worthy no matter how you answer the questions.

The reason you don't hear about repub.s being blamed for the financial crisis is because they were not responsable. It's the liberal dem. congress that caused the prob. If oboma bi ladin is elected the good ol USA will become even more liberal. What additional melt downs will we experiance? The prognosis is poor but only time will tell.

And, OH, you are puuting down anyone that got a passport for the first time, just a few months ago. I just wonder how many people on this site have never had a pssport and how many of your friends do not have a passports. I wonder how they feel about you putting them down the way you did.

Last edited by ZBRICK; 10-14-2008 at 03:30 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Pr0n Addict

hehe she thinks dinosuars walked with humans? HAHA! retard.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Political n00b crusher

yeah the school just means so much. I mean Bush graduated from Yale AND Harvard....and the libs have ridiculed him for being stupid the past 8 years. So apparently, the school only matters if its THEIR candidate......just like libs only care about minority rights or woman's rights if its a Democrat. (Witness the constant bashing of the lovely Ms. Palin). So McCain and Palin didn't go to Harvard or Columbia, so they're "dipshits"? Thats a pretty elitist, snobby attitude dude. And at least McCain and Palin don't say "uhhhh" every other word, like "the messiah".

Yeah I know how it went down in the housing crisis....institutions were forced to give $300,000 loans to people who could only afford $100,000 houses. The Democratic congress was right in the middle of it. Just ask Chris Dodd or Barney Franks....
Old 10-14-2008, 04:00 PM
Pr0n Addict

snw's point with the passport is that she is running for second in line to the president, and she has scarcely been out of the country, so perhaps her foreign policy establishing skills are lacking. i've never had a passport, but i'm not running for vp.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by KasbeKZ
snw's point with the passport is that she is running for second in line to the president, and she has scarcely been out of the country, so perhaps her foreign policy establishing skills are lacking. i've never had a passport, but i'm not running for vp.
So I guess you are not worthy either.LOL

As VP she will get plenty of exposure out of the country. Like you would say - McCain is to old to travel - right?
Old 10-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Pr0n Addict

yeah once she's vp she'll get plenty of opportunity. the president will get plenty of military leading experience too, but doesn't everyone still want someone with a lot of experience before hand?
Old 10-14-2008, 05:04 PM

And who would that be, it certinly wouldn't obama
Old 10-14-2008, 05:05 PM
Über User

yeah and end up in the middle east and say something stupid and get shot i hope

anyways... thats not why the housing market is down.... thats the start.

it all started with good ole bill clinton. he is the reason people started to get approved for the loans, and you know what, it was HUGE! it was one of the largest boosts in our economy EVER. banks saw this, and went even further and further and soon their were more and more homes out there. suddenly all these 300k houses cant be sold for anything over 150k and the owners and buyers start to realize this, so with all the people paying off their 300k house only worth 150k say they only have 60k into the house so far becuase down payments were no longer needed as far as the bank was concerned you know what that person did? they walked away, said **** this house and took a 60k hit in the bank account instead of a 150k hit later down the road. so where did that leave us? all the banks owning all this property, and they started to sell the mortgages for bottom line price to other banks some over seas in the UK and such, and suddenly no one wants these houses or gave out this huge loan never got their money back and have to sell the house for the 150k its worth instead of the 300k they initially forked out. so all these banks WORLD WIDE started to loose this money. so honestly, its no ones fault but the banks and the entire government, what clinton did was a success. what it was left to turn into was a failure though, there should have been regulation set.

also, dude, i graduated like in the top 30 percent of my class not 20th from last and im going to college to be a pilot not in the naval academy.... so via those standards you set, if im as good as McCain and i dont think im worthy of being president... ever... so he shouldnt
Old 10-14-2008, 05:17 PM
Political n00b crusher

Dude, McCain was in the Navy for 22 years and the U.S. Senate for 21 years. Barack Obama was in the U.S. Senate for the grand total of 143 days before he started campaigning for President. Now tell me who's not qualified.

Quick Reply: New moderator.