Polls Vote or die! (not literally)
View Poll Results: VOTE HOOV100 for mod!!!!!!!!
Yes, vote HOOV100 to be a mod and let the good changes happen.
70.83%
No, dont vote for HOOV100 and let the terrible evil spirits haunt you forever.
29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

New moderator.

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Über User

ok ok... we can argue opinions all day, but palin lost, it wasnt spectacular but she lost she had the least amount to say.

and hoov, if that didnt make sense you might be illiterate. even though i doubt that. like i said, my parents give me shelter and food and are taking loans out for me for college, they arent paying for it though. otherwise i buy my own insurance gas cars parts and the ninja, ALL from me working hard and being a crafty Z salesman/restorer. not my fault i make bank on that **** lol.

soooo.... wanna make out? you know who you are!
Old 10-03-2008, 04:24 PM

[QUOTE=snwbrderphat540] hating jews is considered racist is it not? is it not A RELIGION! theres no such thing as religiousist....

Jewish is a race and a religion
Old 10-03-2008, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
LOL did you copy and paste all that stuff directly from B. Hussein's website? If Michelle obama loves America so much why did she say in one of her speeches that she has never been proud to be an American until Barack ran for President? This despite growing up privileged and going to an Ivy Leaugue school. Ahhh...poor oppressed minority. If Obama loves America so much why did he attend a church for 20 years where the pastor (and also Obama's "mentor) is a black-separatist who consistently preached the evil of the white man and America (G-D America!) and even accused the US government of spreading AIDs to blacks? If Obama loves America so much, why is he buddies with William Ayers, a one time member of the terrorist group, the Weatherman, who once tried to blow-up the pentagon? And if you think the Bush Administration is solely responsible for the economy, you're sadly mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the economy started taking a turn for the worse when the Dems took over congress in January, 2007. Lets not forget Obama's ties to Fannie-Mae, Freddy-Mac, and ACORN. I think one of his responsibilities as a "community organizer" was forcing lending institutions to give out $300,000 loans to people who could only afford $100,000 houses. Real smart. The Dems have played a HUGE part in the current financial crisis, and Obama has been right in the middle of it. Hopefully McCain hammers this home on the debate next Tuesday so Obama will be further exposed.
Makes perfect sence. You know your stuff
Old 10-03-2008, 04:35 PM

snw, your on the wrong side again. We need you on the RIGHT side
Old 10-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
i just want the alaska pipeline dollars...
Old 10-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by ZBRICK
Makes perfect sence. You know your stuff
Thanks! Just tryin to help snw see the light.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:50 PM
The Evil Twin

drill drill drill
Old 10-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Pr0n Addict

hahahaha! alaskan pipeline!
Old 10-04-2008, 12:01 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

throw your vote away! Vote Nader for ZDriver Mod!
Old 10-04-2008, 12:35 AM
Über User

lol.... RALPH NADER! or... bob bar!!!!

REAGAN SMASH REAGAN SMASH!!! reagan sleepy......

im drunk.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:18 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

bleacch/entropy '08!
Old 10-04-2008, 01:24 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

we run on the platform of Zquality for all!
Old 10-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by Bleach
drill drill drill
puts money in my pocket after the army, i get to start laying pipe again if mccain gets in office as well as a new war!!!
Old 10-04-2008, 11:16 AM
The Evil Twin

I'm not for war, but drill! OH wait, war only if its against Canada
Old 10-04-2008, 12:38 PM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by Bleach
I'm not for war, but drill! OH wait, war only if its against Canada
I'm not for war either, but hell it gives me something to do. and nearly quadruples my pay.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:15 PM
Über User

war needs to be used how it was back in the 1940's and prior.

but anyways, i looked at all the voters, and theres alot of no name dudes, but the ****** spam bot voted against you!!!! thats fawkin hilarious!
Old 10-04-2008, 04:16 PM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
but anyways, i looked at all the voters, and theres alot of no name dudes.
so your saying that the only people who should be allowed to vote are people who hold rank and power? sounds pretty fcked up to me.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Über User

yes hoov.... thats exactly what i said....

or maybe if you use depth in that thought its more like, they dont even know who you are... so whats their basis?
Old 10-04-2008, 04:24 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Okay...I will say my view on this. I sat here...and read all of you going at each other with who is better. Obama...bad person..that I would not want to run our country with. One he is a Democrat...that is a big red flag. And if he is a so called Christian like you say. Then he is on the wrong side. The big thing with Democrats. Is they have slowly been trying to take God out of our country and such. Which is absolutely appalling....and goes against what this great country was founded upon. Anyway I was raised Conservative. And will stay that way. And you can't blame Bush for our economy..that is retarded. Our economy like Mike was saying has gone downhill because of Democrats giving away money. That we don't have to give. Then hitting us where it hurts. Anyway I am for McCain..not just because he is conservative & Rebublican. But because he was senator here in Arizona. And did many great things. And he knows alot of things. Much more than Obama knows. Especially with the military experience. Which Obama is purely lacking on. And really knows nothing about. And it is not because Obama is black. It is mainly because of his background. And that he is a Democrat. Not because he is black.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Pr0n Addict

not everyone wants the country run according to the bible. i'd prefer to have a document that doesn't contradict itself ten billion times to base laws and such off of.

that's the only REAL beef i had with that post
Old 10-04-2008, 05:06 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by KasbeKZ
not everyone wants the country run according to the bible. i'd prefer to have a document that doesn't contradict itself ten billion times to base laws and such off of.

that's the only REAL beef i had with that post
No offense man. But where do you think our laws came from? From the original Ten Commandments in the Bible. And our country was founded by God. Or we would not have this great country we are in now. And would not be as free as we are. You think it is tough here. Try living someplace else. And you will find it is not as free there. But I do respect your opinion man. And I will not bash you for it.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Pr0n Addict

i don't think it's tough. and there is nothing in the constitution that says shal not covet though neighbor or anything. some of the laws just overlapped because they are the basics. and saying that god founded the country.... well that's purely a religious belief, so i can't really debate that.

i'm not bashing either. everyone needs to hear the other side though. we'll vote for different people anyway, but i think it's important to still know what the other people think.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:16 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by KasbeKZ
i don't think it's tough. and there is nothing in the constitution that says shal not covet though neighbor or anything. some of the laws just overlapped because they are the basics. and saying that god founded the country.... well that's purely a religious belief, so i can't really debate that.

i'm not bashing either. everyone needs to hear the other side though. we'll vote for different people anyway, but i think it's important to still know what the other people think.
Yeah..I mainly meant about. Thou shalt not kill...Thou shalt not steal for starters. There are a few more. That is really what I was getting at. And I like to hear what other people think also.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Über User

sounds like basic common sense stuff ^^^ lol

anyways. republicans are big on their aspect of religion, here's the problem, IN God we trust, one nation under God. know why those were put in there, freedom of religion. kinda what this country was made for, escaping religious persecution. so no branch will ever try to remove religion, and there will never be a national religion.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Pr0n Addict

good point. the government can't take the religious freedom away, that will always be there, no matter how many democrats there are. so what religion do you think they are trying to take out? in a country free of religious persecution, it would suit to not have it run by the bible, because that wouldn't be fair considering that there are people of so many religions here. not all of them go by the bible

Quick Reply: New moderator.