Polls Vote or die! (not literally)
View Poll Results: VOTE HOOV100 for mod!!!!!!!!
Yes, vote HOOV100 to be a mod and let the good changes happen.
70.83%
No, dont vote for HOOV100 and let the terrible evil spirits haunt you forever.
29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

New moderator.

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Pr0n Addict

haha i guess that's true. niether of your vehicles is likely to break down at all
Old 10-02-2008, 07:48 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

Originally Posted by Bleach
Obama is a racist as his own words delcare. Voting for McCain because he is white is no better than black people voting for Obama because of the color of his skin. Have you seen those t-shirts that say "vote for a black man to be the next president" doesn't even say anything about Obama, they just want someone black in that seat. whatever!
i guess its different in the south... people will tell you strait to your face that there not voting for obama cause he's black...
Old 10-02-2008, 07:51 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
i guess its different in the south... people will tell you strait to your face that there not voting for obama cause he's black...
Blacks in the South won't vote for Obama?
Old 10-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Blacks in the South won't vote for Obama?
they either vote for obama or they dont vote at all which is racist apon its self i guess...
Old 10-02-2008, 07:58 PM
The Evil Twin

everything I do is racist because I'm a race. Wanna race?
Old 10-02-2008, 07:58 PM
Pr0n Addict

true that. i hate the idea of voting for someone because they are black
Old 10-02-2008, 08:28 PM
Über User

who watched the debate? Palin lost... not as spectacularly as i thought/hoped but she still just wasnt as strong.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:49 PM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
who watched the debate? Palin lost... not as spectacularly as i thought/hoped but she still just wasnt as strong.
NO WAY DUDE. Sarah kicked ***!!! She made Biden look like the tired old man he is. Had him all flustered. I'd like to see her debate B. Hussein...she'd kick his *** even more so!
Old 10-02-2008, 10:29 PM
Über User

LOL all the media and the McCain supporters on the kawi forums seem to feel differently mike. she definitely ran around in to many circles, and had fewer answers than Biden. i think you were watching the wrong channel
Old 10-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Political n00b crusher

Of course the media don't think so...they're all libs. The conservative sites I've been on thought she did great. I was so fired-up I was screaming and pumping my fist! GO SARAH!!!!
Old 10-02-2008, 11:24 PM
Über User

ARGH! its one thing to be a McCain fan i dont really have any issues there, im not one, but i wont judge anyone who is i can understand, but to honestly like that woman.... down right disturbing. no business to be a VP running mate other than political reasons. but W/E
Old 10-03-2008, 07:41 AM
Ruff Ryder

WRONG

bleach entropy are the only mods that used to frequent now mostly just bleach, godZilla is owner LWW (not I dumb *** ) is an admin. RIZZ is a.... mod? maybe admin.... i forget... and there used to be silverhand admin. and i forget who else

also, i honestly think i would be very good at an S30 mod, however i dont give a ****. lol. and i NEVER said i would do a better job. and as far as i remember you sold your Z31 to a tard and you dailyed it kept up maint but nothing to far over that it seemed, let your Z32 blow up and never got past a rolling chassis on the S30 and sold that to whats his face that was doing a complete re-wire with a turbo swap and then dissappeared. never heard about you having an S130 though.....
my s30 never really made it that far, but back home there where quite a few s30's that i put my hands on. yes i sold my 3'rd z31 to a tard. yes i killed the z32, but their where alot of other problems with it, from the lack of maint. by the previous owners. and my firzt z was an s130, that is actually on the road now. and almost everywhere i go i end up getting my hands dirty on a z. hell i made a 30 minute layover in NM and ended up helping some guy with an 87 z31 turbo. its not my fault i dont have parents to lend me money to buy the z's i want snw.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:12 AM
Political n00b crusher

ARGH! its one thing to be a McCain fan i dont really have any issues there, im not one, but i wont judge anyone who is i can understand, but to honestly like that woman.... down right disturbing. no business to be a VP running mate other than political reasons. but W/E

What disturbing about her? I'll tell you whats disturbing. A Presidential candidate who has ties to terrorists like William Ayers and attended a ant-American, racist church for 20 years and whos' middle name is Hussein. THATS disturbing. And if you want to talk about experience, Palin was a mayor and governor, Obama was a do-nothing IL senator (voted present 134 times) and a do-nothing US senator who has spent practically his whole first term campaigning! Oh yeah, but he was a "community organizer". Obama is a joke!
Old 10-03-2008, 08:23 AM
Ruff Ryder

how the hell does 2 admins and 2 detonators and a spammer equal 15 votes?
Old 10-03-2008, 08:39 AM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
What disturbing about her? I'll tell you whats disturbing. A Presidential candidate who has ties to terrorists like William Ayers and attended a ant-American, racist church for 20 years and whos' middle name is Hussein. THATS disturbing. And if you want to talk about experience, Palin was a mayor and governor, Obama was a do-nothing IL senator (voted present 134 times) and a do-nothing US senator who has spent practically his whole first term campaigning! Oh yeah, but he was a "community organizer". Obama is a joke!
oh, Obama did something. He backed organizations to sue companies for not giving out enough sub prime mortgages a couple years ago. He PUSHED for poor people who couldn't afford homes to be given loans to own a home. If anything, we're in this foreclosure crisis because of democrats like him.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:45 AM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by Bleach
oh, Obama did something. He backed organizations to sue companies for not giving out enough sub prime mortgages a couple years ago. He PUSHED for poor people who couldn't afford homes to be given loans to own a home. If anything, we're in this foreclosure crisis because of democrats like him.

Exactly! McCain needs to bring this out in the next debate.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:26 AM
Über User

for the record, i has LOANED money ONCE EVER to purchase my Z32 and paid it off in full, all the other Z's i had and maintenence done were done BY ME and with MY MONEY other than one christmas where i asked only for Z parts, but who doesnt do that?

also, i here talking but i dont see any reputable sources to back up allegations. and the hussein middle name relating that to terroists because of its muslim backgrounds is pretty damn racist dude. also, he doesnt want to "be friends" and support terrorism but sometimes tryin to TALK and diffuse the situation creating stronger foreign relations goes alot further than killing people.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:43 AM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by hoov100
how the hell does 2 admins and 2 detonators and a spammer equal 15 votes?
2+2 = somewhere between 2 and 15
Old 10-03-2008, 09:47 AM
The Evil Twin

also, i here talking but i dont see any reputable sources to back up allegations.
It is not necessary. This isn't debate class and I'm not going to convince you of anything even with sources listed. I know you site sources on occasion, but I don't check them out.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Political n00b crusher

also, i here talking but i dont see any reputable sources to back up allegations. and the hussein middle name relating that to terroists because of its muslim backgrounds is pretty damn racist dude. also, he doesnt want to "be friends" and support terrorism but sometimes tryin to TALK and diffuse the situation creating stronger foreign relations goes alot further than killing people.
Dude, Hussein IS his middle name! And Muslim is not a race, it's a religion, so how can it be "racist"??

And please...don't make me post the sources....like you've never heard of Ayers or Reverend Wright or Obama's "stellar" IL senate record???
Old 10-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Über User

obama in illinois brought welfare cases into jobs, was one of the biggest pushes for women to make equal money in the work place in illinois and also was the reason for some of the largest tax drops seen, since he has been gone, notice a trend in taxes? UP UP UP!!! not just liek income taxes either, sales taxes! lol thats ridiculous! chicago has the highest sales tax in the nation. and i know hussein is his middle name, i said that. lol. and racist is appropriate, its a religion based in the middle eastern countries and some of africa. hating jews is considered racist is it not? is it not A RELIGION! theres no such thing as religiousist.... theres these types of discrimination, sexist, ageist, racist, and i forget the word of hating handicapped people, now which one of those topics do you think discriminating against a religion is closest to? especially a religion focused in one segment of the world. RACIST! also, that was the religion he was born into and converted to a christian one, a very objectionable branch but still christian. also, they never said or claimed to hate the country, if you watch any of their speeches his or michelles or any written works, they love the country they grew up in, i dont think if you hated the country you would run for president! they have hated the way this country was run under the bush administration what it has been being turned to and they want to change it, bring it back to the nation it used to be with strong foreign affairs, strong economy, and one of if not THE most respected country in the world....

also, i dont expect people to back up everything they say liek the good that they support for their candidate and so on, but if your going to try to tear into one using the media propaganda thats either completely fabricated or so twisted its lost all roots of its original context, i would like to see where you are getting these from.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Political n00b crusher

obama in illinois brought welfare cases into jobs, was one of the biggest pushes for women to make equal money in the work place in illinois and also was the reason for some of the largest tax drops seen, since he has been gone, notice a trend in taxes? UP UP UP!!! not just liek income taxes either, sales taxes! lol thats ridiculous! chicago has the highest sales tax in the nation. and i know hussein is his middle name, i said that. lol. and racist is appropriate, its a religion based in the middle eastern countries and some of africa. hating jews is considered racist is it not? is it not A RELIGION! theres no such thing as religiousist.... theres these types of discrimination, sexist, ageist, racist, and i forget the word of hating handicapped people, now which one of those topics do you think discriminating against a religion is closest to? especially a religion focused in one segment of the world. RACIST! also, that was the religion he was born into and converted to a christian one, a very objectionable branch but still christian. also, they never said or claimed to hate the country, if you watch any of their speeches his or michelles or any written works, they love the country they grew up in, i dont think if you hated the country you would run for president! they have hated the way this country was run under the bush administration what it has been being turned to and they want to change it, bring it back to the nation it used to be with strong foreign affairs, strong economy, and one of if not THE most respected country in the world....

also, i dont expect people to back up everything they say liek the good that they support for their candidate and so on, but if your going to try to tear into one using the media propaganda thats either completely fabricated or so twisted its lost all roots of its original context, i would like to see where you are getting these from.

LOL did you copy and paste all that stuff directly from B. Hussein's website? If Michelle obama loves America so much why did she say in one of her speeches that she has never been proud to be an American until Barack ran for President? This despite growing up privileged and going to an Ivy Leaugue school. Ahhh...poor oppressed minority. If Obama loves America so much why did he attend a church for 20 years where the pastor (and also Obama's "mentor) is a black-separatist who consistently preached the evil of the white man and America (G-D America!) and even accused the US government of spreading AIDs to blacks? If Obama loves America so much, why is he buddies with William Ayers, a one time member of the terrorist group, the Weatherman, who once tried to blow-up the pentagon? And if you think the Bush Administration is solely responsible for the economy, you're sadly mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the economy started taking a turn for the worse when the Dems took over congress in January, 2007. Lets not forget Obama's ties to Fannie-Mae, Freddy-Mac, and ACORN. I think one of his responsibilities as a "community organizer" was forcing lending institutions to give out $300,000 loans to people who could only afford $100,000 houses. Real smart. The Dems have played a HUGE part in the current financial crisis, and Obama has been right in the middle of it. Hopefully McCain hammers this home on the debate next Tuesday so Obama will be further exposed.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Ruff Ryder

for the record, i has LOANED money ONCE EVER to purchase my Z32 and paid it off in full, all the other Z's i had and maintenence done were done BY ME and with MY MONEY other than one christmas where i asked only for Z parts, but who doesnt do that?
that made almost no sense at all, but whatever..
Old 10-03-2008, 01:10 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
Of course the media don't think so...they're all libs. The conservative sites I've been on thought she did great. I was so fired-up I was screaming and pumping my fist! GO SARAH!!!!
lol ok if you want a conservative view point watch fox, if you want a liberal view point watch msnbc... i view myself as closer to liberals but i only watch fox, thats what i do to balance myself out so i can see both sides

and btw biden did whoop palins ***, she just covered it up with smiles and her(no offence) lame as hell northern accent...

why? she only answers about 40-50% of the questions asked of her, the rest of the time she would skip it and go back to another question asked earlier... so biden whooped her *** on sevearal topics as palin whooped his *** on mabe 2 or 3... ill get some youtube vids links later when they come out
Old 10-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
lol ok if you want a conservative view point watch fox, if you want a liberal view point watch msnbc... i view myself as closer to liberals but i only watch fox, thats what i do to balance myself out so i can see both sides

and btw biden did whoop palins ***, she just covered it up with smiles and her(no offence) lame as hell northern accent...

why? she only answers about 40-50% of the questions asked of her, the rest of the time she would skip it and go back to another question asked earlier... so biden whooped her *** on sevearal topics as palin whooped his *** on mabe 2 or 3... ill get some youtube vids links later when they come out
Well, thats your opinion and I disagree strongly. She clearly won the debate. Biden about put me to sleep. Liberals are just pissed-off because they wanted her to completely tank it, especially after her poor interview with Couric (I think she was sandbagging), and instead she came out and kicked ***. Hopefully, McCain will do the same Tuesday.

Quick Reply: New moderator.