Polls Vote or die! (not literally)
View Poll Results: VOTE HOOV100 for mod!!!!!!!!
Yes, vote HOOV100 to be a mod and let the good changes happen.
70.83%
No, dont vote for HOOV100 and let the terrible evil spirits haunt you forever.
29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

New moderator.

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 06:11 PM
Über User

whered you get that number from? he's been a US senator since 2005 and was the illinois senator from 97 till then. last time i checked theres 365 days in a year, and its currently 2008. prior to all that he was teaching at the university of chicago law school simply because of how well he did at harvard law, he was asked to work there.

and speaking of to young, or experience, i suppose no one can recall John F. Kennedy? seriously? no one?

im trying to REALLY think back right now, as to everything you people have said, and i havent once heard a "this is why i like McCain" post, only a "this is why i dont like Obama" post. for being older than me, you guys really are immature, im not gonna lie. lol.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Pr0n Addict

HAHAHAHA! that's going to **** them off
Old 10-14-2008, 06:32 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
whered you get that number from? he's been a US senator since 2005 and was the illinois senator from 97 till then. last time i checked theres 365 days in a year, and its currently 2008. prior to all that he was teaching at the university of chicago law school simply because of how well he did at harvard law, he was asked to work there.

and speaking of to young, or experience, i suppose no one can recall John F. Kennedy? seriously? no one?

im trying to REALLY think back right now, as to everything you people have said, and i havent once heard a "this is why i like McCain" post, only a "this is why i dont like Obama" post. for being older than me, you guys really are immature, im not gonna lie. lol.
ouch and i was thinking the same thing...
Old 10-14-2008, 06:35 PM

I think you should check the posts or "think back" harder. How about the one you quoted in your last post for starters. That last post was only a short time ago. Why do you just make stuff up, then say it? Is your memory failing, are you sure your not old, kind of like me?LOL

On top of that what posts did you list that said why you like obama? Don't remember any myself but of course I am old kind of like you.LOL

Please list all post #'s where you stated why you like obama. Then we will talk.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:35 PM
Stupid Hurricanes...

the real question here is WHO CAN VOTE? otherwise your wasting your typing skills.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:36 PM
Political n00b crusher

Why don't you re-read my post? I said he was a US senator for 143 days BEFORE HE STARTED CAMPAIGNING FOR PRESIDENT! Reading comprehension > snw Look it up!

If you're gonna play the not too-young or not too-inexperienced card, I guess you can't use that against Sarah Plain! And she's only running for VP.

Speaking of immature.....aren't you the one who called Sarah Palin "dumb" and that you'd like to "punish" her? WTF
Old 10-14-2008, 06:49 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

Originally Posted by ZBRICK
Snow, I always thought that you were basicly a pretty smart guy................Until you left the last message. lol

According to you a person must attend a prestigiuos school and be ranked at the top of the class, in order to be worthy. I think you are wrong and I can prove it.

Snow, what school did you attend??? Where do you rank in the class????Are you worthy??? I think you are worthy no matter how you answer the questions.

The reason you don't hear about repub.s being blamed for the financial crisis is because they were not responsable. It's the liberal dem. congress that caused the prob. If oboma bi ladin is elected the good ol USA will become even more liberal. What additional melt downs will we experiance? The prognosis is poor but only time will tell.

And, OH, you are puuting down anyone that got a passport for the first time, just a few months ago. I just wonder how many people on this site have never had a pssport and how many of your friends do not have a passports. I wonder how they feel about you putting them down the way you did.
hey im ranked 186 in a school with over 2741 students... and btw if you watch any kind of news its the republicans being blamed... mostly bush as it was his job as comander and chief to watch over all public afairs and issues... and so what if mccain said that there was a chance that fanny mac was going to fail in like 2001, he did nothing about it...

and how do you blame congress... there was a Rep. congress and president under bush for 6 years... only for the past 2 has a democratic congress been in control

"oboma bi ladin" <-thats just straight ignorance mixed with swift boat/scare tactics, its sad and immature at the same time...
Old 10-14-2008, 06:57 PM
Über User

lol, i do as i see. Palin is an acceptance to the experience, but... dont you find it hypocritical that one of McCains largest arguments was that, Obama was not qualified or any where near the experience a president should have, yet, he puts the second in command, non other than Sarah Palin.... lol. look at all these hypocrisies and redundancies over and over.

also yeah i actually just REALLY enjoy pissin you guys off its very funny

also if you recall i was challenged MANY times as to why i like Obama, and i supported those challenges with my facts, i never ONCE made anything i said up either so whoever it was that claimed i made something up is full of **** i forget i think it was brick but thats ok he is starting to get over the hill i'll let it slide for senility. lol. remember i think it was mike in a few specific times that said whats so great about obama, and i posted a respone, then later oh yeah obama was a do nothing illinois senator and i posted what he did and what he used to do. ive almost posted Obama's life story, all from outside sources that would not have been influenced by him or supporters, fairly non biased sources basically. you guys are silly!

EDIT: know what i havent figured out yet, according to Obama's actual admission he will tax people that earn 250k a year more than they are now, and that was in general to stabilize our economy and to get those tax evading CEO's yet, it seems as though every person in hollywood supports obama, and they all make over 250k a year. its mind bottling! (yeah i said bottling figure out the quote)

Last edited by snwbrderphat540; 10-14-2008 at 07:00 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Pr0n Addict

i like obama cause he wants to raise taxes for the really rich people and lower them for the not so rich ones. i also like him because his skill at public speaking far exceeds that of mccain and that says something to me. mccain looks nervous when he says most things. like he's saying them just to please. this suggests to me that he has his own plans and only says what he does to get elected.

there we go!

the only one here that can't vote is 2by2, and now, apparently me, cause i didn't apply for the absentee ballot soon enough. i didn't think i should need one. i live in norfolk now. not difficult. just saying that cause someone asked
Old 10-14-2008, 07:10 PM
Political n00b crusher

lol, i do as i see. Palin is an acceptance to the experience, but... dont you find it hypocritical that one of McCains largest arguments was that, Obama was not qualified or any where near the experience a president should have, yet, he puts the second in command, non other than Sarah Palin.... lol. look at all these hypocrisies and redundancies over and over.

also yeah i actually just REALLY enjoy pissin you guys off its very funny

also if you recall i was challenged MANY times as to why i like Obama, and i supported those challenges with my facts, i never ONCE made anything i said up either so whoever it was that claimed i made something up is full of **** i forget i think it was brick but thats ok he is starting to get over the hill i'll let it slide for senility. lol. remember i think it was mike in a few specific times that said whats so great about obama, and i posted a respone, then later oh yeah obama was a do nothing illinois senator and i posted what he did and what he used to do. ive almost posted Obama's life story, all from outside sources that would not have been influenced by him or supporters, fairly non biased sources basically. you guys are silly!

EDIT: know what i havent figured out yet, according to Obama's actual admission he will tax people that earn 250k a year more than they are now, and that was in general to stabilize our economy and to get those tax evading CEO's yet, it seems as though every person in hollywood supports obama, and they all make over 250k a year. its mind bottling! (yeah i said bottling figure out the quote)

I'm not pissed off snw, just having fun.....and please don't take it personally, because you're an otherwise cool guy, just misguided as far as politics. And 2 by 2 you're an allright guy too and we called a truce about arguing politics...but I have to get one quick point in, and that was the economy was pretty good the first 6 years under Bush and didn't go into the crapper until the Dems took over congress.....but thats all, truce back on!! And snw, I won't even mention that Obama voted 'present' 134 times in the IL senate.....but hey, he did write two books about himself. OK I'm thru arguing politics with you knuckleheads.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:25 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
I'm not pissed off snw, just having fun.....and please don't take it personally, because you're an otherwise cool guy, just misguided as far as politics. And 2 by 2 you're an allright guy too and we called a truce about arguing politics...but I have to get one quick point in, and that was the economy was pretty good the first 6 years under Bush and didn't go into the crapper until the Dems took over congress.....but thats all, truce back on!! And snw, I won't even mention that Obama voted 'present' 134 times in the IL senate.....but hey, he did write two books about himself. OK I'm thru arguing politics with you knuckleheads.
WHA!!! i thought we called a truce on religion... oh yeah we did have a politics truce.... dam...

PS.... gass prices were not $3.80 a gallon untill dems got control ands that not something that congress can control... they are not saudi arabia... but bush is good , hes got halliburton in his pockets after all this economic fuey

ok truce back on...

ok truce break real quick... at least obama was in congress and a present vote is... well read this it explains it real good
http://www.blogher.com/what-does-it-mean-vote-present

ok truce BACK on...
Old 10-14-2008, 07:31 PM
Pr0n Addict

Hahahahahaha!
Old 10-14-2008, 07:32 PM
Über User

your not pissed? damn! lol and i dont usually get worked up, when i do though my posts get litered with swears and personal attacks. i fight dirty!
Old 10-14-2008, 07:34 PM
Political n00b crusher

"Present" means "no with a message"?? Yeah whatever. BTW that site didn't exactly strike me as "non-partial". Well anyway thats her opinion...definitely not mine.

Truce back on!!
Old 10-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Political n00b crusher

your not pissed? damn! lol and i dont usually get worked up, when i do though my posts get litered with swears and personal attacks. i fight dirty!
hell no, I'm not mad! What made you think I was mad?

Last edited by SportBikeMike; 10-14-2008 at 07:43 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:42 PM
Political n00b crusher

I got a new decoration for my yard!

Bite it commies!!
Old 10-14-2008, 07:54 PM
Über User

your gonna get visited by me in the night ^^^ lol jk... well, maybe if you werent near 4 hours away. haha.

also, i can vote, im registered and all. and just two weeks ago i got out of my first jury duty summons. i told them "bitches i go to school, ****!" and they said "cool bro send in a copy of your school schedule and we'll hook your black *** up" and im like, "sick ****, hommie whats the fax number" and thats how it went down.... sorta....
Old 10-14-2008, 08:03 PM
Pr0n Addict

rofl^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 10-14-2008, 08:12 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
I got a new decoration for my yard!

Bite it commies!!
LOL i actually ran one of these over in my freinds yard sunday with the datsun!!!! too bad you can just fold em right back...

yes i am non partisan when it comes to friends

and i ordered a Obama Biden sticker and when it comes in its going on the datsun... ill be sure to get pics!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 08:13 PM
Political n00b crusher

How do y'all like my new sig? Granted its not as good as snw's.....but I figured why have the Duc on there, its a Z site!
Old 10-14-2008, 08:14 PM
Pr0n Addict

i'd never put any sticker but a zdriver.com sticker on mine. are you making those btw? how is the progress?
Old 10-14-2008, 08:15 PM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
LOL i actually ran one of these over in my freinds yard sunday with the datsun!!!! too bad you can just fold em right back...

yes i am non partisan when it comes to friends

and i ordered a Obama Biden sticker and when it comes in its going on the datsun... ill be sure to get pics!!!

man, don't ruin a good-looking car with that!
Old 10-14-2008, 08:15 PM
Pr0n Addict

i like seeing the duc. i'd rather see a close up on it actually!
Old 10-14-2008, 08:21 PM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by KasbeKZ
i like seeing the duc. i'd rather see a close up on it actually!
As requested:

Old 10-14-2008, 08:34 PM
Pr0n Addict

beast. i didn't realize it was that new. looks fun!

Quick Reply: New moderator.