Polls Vote or die! (not literally)
View Poll Results: VOTE HOOV100 for mod!!!!!!!!
Yes, vote HOOV100 to be a mod and let the good changes happen.
70.83%
No, dont vote for HOOV100 and let the terrible evil spirits haunt you forever.
29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

New moderator.

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 09:02 PM
Über User

lol omg if the CONSERVATIVE board said McCain one that has to be true!!!! lol lol ROFL!!!! LMAO argh.... i cant believe you went there. McCain was having a sissy fit did you see him try to interrupt and roll his eyes and jump while obama just smiled always.... and all politicians lie, but do you know what was a lie? i like how obama says lets get the debate back on issues important to the american people and McCain goes, what about your friendship with bill ayers.... lol THERE was a huge mistake, apparently people in the audience have an approval dial in the audience of the debate and **** hit the negative fan on those dials when that happened, even they knew bill ayers "association" to obama is beating a dead horse thats useless... also, obama is better on the economy bottom line, has the most clear cut plan and most agreeable views, the only people that dislike his views are those that think their money is going to be taken from them, so the rich folk, and even then, hollywood stars and starlets seem to support obama even though they are being basicaly told they will get taxed more.... not record highs, just more.... idk. im starting to go off on a tangent but McCain fought his *** off for onse he was on the offense like crazy, but just didnt have the carisma, the views, or the defense to back it up..... thats why he lost, not by alot, but pretty clear cut. and why cant you trust media? their decisions come from a grading scale judged by a representative that was on site.... not the media itself and they are now starting to declare obama winner, yet again, obama obama obama.... all three times. and biden over palin. it doesnt mean that much just admit debate defeat. lol. ADMIT IT!!!! join us.....
Old 10-15-2008, 09:25 PM
Pr0n Addict

holy crap. you can not just say candidates are lying because you think it's too good or you like it too much. everything you don't like that they say is true (as you say it) and everything you do like, they are lying. there is no way to tell
Old 10-15-2008, 09:27 PM
Pr0n Addict

is there anywhere on line i can watch the debate? i missed it
Old 10-15-2008, 09:28 PM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
lol omg if the CONSERVATIVE board said McCain one that has to be true!!!! lol lol ROFL!!!! LMAO argh.... i cant believe you went there. McCain was having a sissy fit did you see him try to interrupt and roll his eyes and jump while obama just smiled always.... and all politicians lie, but do you know what was a lie? i like how obama says lets get the debate back on issues important to the american people and McCain goes, what about your friendship with bill ayers.... lol THERE was a huge mistake, apparently people in the audience have an approval dial in the audience of the debate and **** hit the negative fan on those dials when that happened, even they knew bill ayers "association" to obama is beating a dead horse thats useless... also, obama is better on the economy bottom line, has the most clear cut plan and most agreeable views, the only people that dislike his views are those that think their money is going to be taken from them, so the rich folk, and even then, hollywood stars and starlets seem to support obama even though they are being basicaly told they will get taxed more.... not record highs, just more.... idk. im starting to go off on a tangent but McCain fought his *** off for onse he was on the offense like crazy, but just didnt have the carisma, the views, or the defense to back it up..... thats why he lost, not by alot, but pretty clear cut. and why cant you trust media? their decisions come from a grading scale judged by a representative that was on site.... not the media itself and they are now starting to declare obama winner, yet again, obama obama obama.... all three times. and biden over palin. it doesnt mean that much just admit debate defeat. lol. ADMIT IT!!!! join us.....
No I'm not joining the mindless lemmings who have no idea how to think for themselves and swallow everything the media says. Won't happen! And Obama'a constant smiling creeped me out. Who's more likely to raise taxes? Obama! Who's more likely to not reduce spending? Obama! Who's most likely to tear down our military (like Clinton) and get us all killed? Obama! And its about time he brought up Ayers and ACORN. This is not "swiftboating" (A term liberals resort to because they think they're candidate is above being criticized), its something the American people should know and shows Obama has poor judgement about who he is associated with.

I thought the first two debates were close but McCain kicked *** this time (see I think for myself.....instead of listening to the media- who is TOTALLY in the tank for Obama). I thought Palin totally kicked Hair Plugs Biden's ***- and she didn't even lie 14 times like he did!

The bottom line is Obama is a TERRIBLE candidate and would be awful for this country. Unfortunately he has all his kool-aid drinking followers. I swear he's more like a cult leader than a Presidential candidate. Scary.....
Old 10-15-2008, 09:32 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by KasbeKZ
is there anywhere on line i can watch the debate? i missed it
Prolly torrent or youtube by tomorrow.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:38 PM
The Evil Twin

Obama!

Old 10-15-2008, 09:42 PM
The Good Twin

very scary!
Old 10-15-2008, 10:26 PM
The Good Twin

Neither Obama or McCain can save us from.....

Duh Matrices!

Old 10-15-2008, 10:45 PM
Über User

all i hear is "baaaaa" "baaaa" you conservative sheep! follow the leader. sorry but McCain is least likely to change **** i'd rather watch the wealthy's slight tax increase be redistributed through out the community than another 4 years of the same economic slump we have been in. sorry, but as far as a middle class citizen my life probably wont get any worse under either candidate, but obama has the most potential to improve it at least. as far as this country HAS been going though its going to take more than just one presidents efforts to fix. oh and funny you bring up the clinton administration again, seriously, we had higher taxes, but also one of the highest standards of life and respect among the world as well as an surplus at the end of his term.... we were FAR better off under him than bush. i hope you can at least admit that much....
Old 10-15-2008, 10:49 PM
Pr0n Addict

i really hate this election system. there is so little that we can find out about the candidates. all we hear is i'll fix this and i'll veto this, but i want to hear: i'm going to call this bitch up and say i need a dozen flowers delivered here so that i can get on this dicks good side, so i can get him to.... you know. specifics.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Über User

you can find EVERYTHING about this election, you use outside resources published items and sources PRIOR to deciding to run for election. you can see what has really done. i honestly have probably done more research than anyone on here before i made my decision so for anyone to say "typical liberal" or "joining the crowd brain washed kid" BS is scavenging for excuses to i guess try to bring me down? idk but its sad when it comes to such relentless out bursts. im never going to let political **** effect what i think of any of you but idk... its just i guess disappointing to see the slander? instead of the facts that will help us....
Old 10-16-2008, 03:26 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Oh believe me....when I have kids. They will not walk all over me. And I will bring them up...as a Christian parent should. And I will put my foot down also. And will punish them..if they screw up. Don't anybody worry about that. I got the raising the kids thing covered. As for being a juror....screw that. I have better things to do with my time. Besides...you don't get paid when you do jury duty. Because you had to miss work. That is mainly the big thing about it. Besides I don't even like going in a courtroom. I have been in my share of them. If I see another courtroom...it will be too soon.

Oh..Obama is the antichrist. And we don't need another stupid a$$ like Clinton was. I would like to know what good things. Clinton did in office...that weren't immoral or degrading. To make this country a laughingstock. If Obama does get elected. I will just act like I did when Clinton was in office. Who? I don't have a president. That is how it will be. If I still have my same freedoms. Anyway I will vote...like I should. And McCain and Palin all the way!
Old 10-16-2008, 04:18 AM
Haterade by da gallon!

i think its kind of funny a conservative is calling liberals mindless lemmings... i belive you call that an oxymoron...

SportBikeMike... you sir are an oxymoron
Old 10-16-2008, 04:22 AM
Haterade by da gallon!

Originally Posted by WildmaN
And we don't need another stupid a$$ like Clinton was.
i asume you think Bush was better than Clinton...

No Deficit > BIG *** SPENDING DEFICIT!!!!!
Old 10-16-2008, 06:14 AM
I have a present for you...

I think Clinton was a good president, I voted for him. He just got caught doing what a lot of presidents have been done. If you had Monica and Hillary in the same house which one would you ****?
Old 10-16-2008, 07:33 AM
The Evil Twin

Its the people of this nation that can bring the economy up. People need to start living within their means and take responsibility for their finances. Foreclosing on homes and filing bankruptcy after maxing out all their credit is what kills us all.

You basically get a tradeoff with government spending. Less spending means fewer public services. No politician can turn the budget around and provide all the funding we're used to. Something has to give... its called living within your means, something most people of this nation don't do themselves.

It is also that consumer spending that drives our economy...

If Obama is truely the anti-christ then there is nothing anyone can do to stop him from taking power. Not even a bullet to the head will kill him.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:18 AM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
i think its kind of funny a conservative is calling liberals mindless lemmings... i belive you call that an oxymoron...

SportBikeMike... you sir are an oxymoron

No thats called the truth. An oxymoron is when you put two words together that don't go together. For example: reasonable liberals or intelligent liberals.

And I see you've resorted to the tried and true liberal tactic of resorting to name-calling when you can't argue with facts.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:31 AM
Political n00b crusher

all i hear is "baaaaa" "baaaa" you conservative sheep! follow the leader. sorry but McCain is least likely to change **** i'd rather watch the wealthy's slight tax increase be redistributed through out the community than another 4 years of the same economic slump we have been in. sorry, but as far as a middle class citizen my life probably wont get any worse under either candidate, but obama has the most potential to improve it at least. as far as this country HAS been going though its going to take more than just one presidents efforts to fix. oh and funny you bring up the clinton administration again, seriously, we had higher taxes, but also one of the highest standards of life and respect among the world as well as an surplus at the end of his term.... we were FAR better off under him than bush. i hope you can at least admit that much....

I'm not a conservative "sheep", I think for myself and don't always go along with other conservatives. And no we weren't FAR better under Clinton than under Bush. As you might recall, we went into a recession in March, 2000- when Clinton was still President. Bush turned the economy around and it was pretty good through 2006- when the Dems took over congress it went down hill. Clinton basically appeased terrorists for 8 years....doing next to nothing about attacks on the WTC ('93), USS Cole, and American embassy in Africa...not to mention he had several opportunities to capture or kill bin Laden and didn't do it. Clinton also lowered the whole moral standards of the country (not that liberals would care about that), committed perjury and got impeached. And I, for one, could give a rats *** what other countries think of us!
Old 10-16-2008, 09:52 AM
I have a present for you...

Not much was known about Bin Ladin or Alcada during the Clinton admin but I remember when Oliver North testified at a Senate hearing that questioned his loyalty. He told them that Bin Ladin was a hugh threat to the US. They all laughed and said "who"? Clinton said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". He was a lawyer too. They know how to lie indirectly so they can say that's not what they meant. I had a **** buddy in the office not a relationship. Kind of like "working my way through Harvard law school". You might mean working the system, working your wife, or playing the black card.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:00 AM
Über User

mike.... shush! iv never met people so stubborn. you truley are you and mike pure republicans and i think thats the only reason for the hate, you have nothing nice to say about any democrat that ever held office nor running for office. and he got his weiner tugged on by some hoe that doesnt bother me. i wouldnt do it, but that isnt a reason to loose office. also, how ignorant of a statement dude, you could give a rats *** what other countries think about us? THATS ALL THAT MATTERS! we import and export sooo much to sustain our life style if we took your dumb *** view and lost all our foreign relations we would spiral into a Renaissance life style where the streets are covered in **** and we have to go back to riding horses.... everyone would be poor the economy would finish collapsing on itself and we would have no more fuels to run our power plants or our vehicles..... FAIL!
Old 10-16-2008, 11:14 AM
Political n00b crusher

mike.... shush! iv never met people so stubborn. you truley are you and mike pure republicans and i think thats the only reason for the hate, you have nothing nice to say about any democrat that ever held office nor running for office. and he got his weiner tugged on by some hoe that doesnt bother me. i wouldnt do it, but that isnt a reason to loose office. also, how ignorant of a statement dude, you could give a rats *** what other countries think about us? THATS ALL THAT MATTERS! we import and export sooo much to sustain our life style if we took your dumb *** view and lost all our foreign relations we would spiral into a Renaissance life style where the streets are covered in **** and we have to go back to riding horses.... everyone would be poor the economy would finish collapsing on itself and we would have no more fuels to run our power plants or our vehicles..... FAIL!

C'mon dude, I'm not in a good mood, some jackass in front of me slammed on their brakes and made me spill my 32 oz. Coke in my lap in the Tree Fiddy! I was just telling the truth about Clinton! Don't go casting stones when you live in glass houses because you're the same way.....you never say anything good about Republicans....its just bipartisan politics. And yeah, there have been a few Dems I've liked in the past, including Clinton, but I don't think he was as good as some Dems say he was. And he didn't get impeached because he got the BJ from Monica, he got impeached for lying under oath. And don't you think you're exaggerating a little bit about the other countries don't like us crap? I'm tired of arguing with you.....why don't you get off the internetz for awhile and go buy a Z?

Last edited by SportBikeMike; 10-16-2008 at 11:31 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:41 AM
Über User

cause they eat money, and we cant survive without other countries. FACT

also, i supported bush over gore.... i've enjoyed both ends of the table. bush started to F-**** up and i supported was it kerry right? then he dropped out or some **** didnt he? i dont even remember a real vote taking place haha. but w/e
Old 10-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
No thats called the truth. An oxymoron is when you put two words together that don't go together. For example: reasonable liberals or intelligent liberals.

And I see you've resorted to the tried and true liberal tactic of resorting to name-calling when you can't argue with facts.
no i have tried to tell you the facts you just don't listen..... and i do belive it was the conservatives around here that started the name calling by calling Obama "The Anti-Christ"

so i see you have resorted to the tried and true conservative tactic of turning a situation around in a hypicritical and ignorant manor that makes no since and is not based on fact but soley whatever you think is right... good job
Old 10-16-2008, 02:53 PM

You obama bin ladin followers will regret the day that you voted him in (if you do). I may take as long as to when you have children that ask you why they don't have the American way of life and freedom that they read about in history books.

oama is dangerous to the american way of live and if you had the life experiance and wisdom of mike you would understand. And you would not be making outlandish resopnses just to **** people off. Mike is trying to show you to the light. You are just trying to **** people off. Grow up.

Oh, the names you call me as a result of this post will not **** me off, so sorry. The names you call me could also be applied to you. Why not respond with out name calling, or are you not smart enough.

GROW UP
Old 10-16-2008, 03:01 PM
Pr0n Addict

holy crap. i'm watching the debate and mccain said "why would we need to raise anybody's taxes?" he actually asked that question. i think it's obvious considering how filthy stinking rich the top 5% of tax payers are, and how big the deficit is right now.

Quick Reply: New moderator.