The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Something new has happened recently

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 07:08 PM

Here's what I think it is. There's small groups of people in places that put ads in local papers that state basically that young hopefuls should send them their pics if they want to become International models. Ok, so then this "small group" takes the photos, and without the young hopeful's knowledge, start crap like this in the US and perhaps Canada, hoping to lure online guys into their bullshit. I've heard of this exact thing happening to the son of some friends of me and my ex's. The parents told us that their son actually sent something like $1200 TWICE and never saw the girl.

Anyways, I did convey this to Wildman, as he is my Bro-in-Z's. I was hoping, as always, for the best for him, and that maybe by some off chance, this was going to work out for him. I was also worried for him at the same time. But honestly, Wildman isn't a fool. He's a very smart, creative person that I hope someday, something will happen to. I'm sure it will! Lesson learned, though. Luckily sooner than later.

My 2 pesos...

Carl

PS: Good lookin' pics, though, eh?! Meeoooww!!

Last edited by Carl's Z; 02-21-2007 at 07:15 PM.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
the ones i have seen were involving alleged models who were actually seeking american hubbies so they could take what they could after becoming us citizens---quite a scam, that.........and i figger after learning abooot it, if ya falls fer it, ya deserves it----yyyyaaaaarrrrggghhh
Old 03-07-2007, 07:06 AM
The Good Twin

Just got an email:

Hello, I am emma. I am 27 years old and now I am looking for my second half.
He should be responsible, intelligent and cute.
I think that I am looking for you...
And what do you think about it?
I am waiting for your opinion: mailto:emma@bestgirls2u.org

She (he) must be hot if she's emailing me!
Old 03-07-2007, 07:12 AM
Taste My Rainbow

^^^ easy scam to point out the email address says it all.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:08 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM..........

WILDMAN----listen to the old bag--beeyotch knows her shirt, mon----do not do internet "females"======SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM------WITNESSED.......PLEASE follow yer old hag's advice-------BE LONELY for a while----wont kill ya, whereas, internet "females" can.........
Old 03-07-2007, 10:06 AM
The Evil Twin

hey Nismo, since you're married do you mind if I go for her? sounds interesting... and since I'm you're twin maybe she'll think I'm cute too.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:13 AM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by Bleach
hey Nismo, since you're married do you mind if I go for her? sounds interesting... and since I'm you're twin maybe she'll think I'm cute too.
She said if I am unavailable and have a twin, to send him her way... so you're in luck! But I suggest drawing the line after she asks for more than $1k.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:40 PM
Big Poppa

i figure they can send me nuddy pix of the chick, then ill tell them to screw off.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:43 AM

I just hope she's not this girl- http://www.abc15.com/news/index.asp?did=33555

And if she is and you happen to be into that sorta thing- http://crowninformation.com/tiffanysutton/
Old 03-08-2007, 08:56 AM
The Evil Twin

...with that in mind, I guess my life isn't so bad afterall.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Queen of Yachts

bleachie--yer dooin ok.......but i have seen what the rusky scam ring does to guyZ-----letters like wildmans, then if th4 money is put out, they HAVE to marry so citizenship happens, then as soon as they are legal, they 180 on the guy and yell "he hit me" putting him out of biz for good. this is a man who was a health care facility administrator. DO NOT FALL FOR THE I WANNA MARRY YOU scam on line.......mean rude and cruel.....da bitch'll even take the computer..........AND HER NAME IS IRINA..............oops. some have other names, but that one is popular..he even had to spend time in jail because of her false claim...........lost a lot of his life because he fell for a russian mail-order bride scam..
Old 04-14-2007, 07:11 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by thxone
Ok....First, WildMan, sorry to hear that it didn't work out...if you are truly meant to be with someone, it will happen, and I believe it will happen for you, you seem like a nice enough person. Let me give you some advise, looks aren't everything. Some of the most beautiful women I have dated were not that good looking in the conventional sense (i.e. a victoria secret model) but they were good hearted women and had their heads on straight...things like material things weren't as important as respecting the person they were with. When you find that person and the only thing she wants to do is be with you then you will know what to do from there, but, if it's all "hey I want this and I want that and ME ME ME ME ME! ME!! ME!!! " well you get the picture.

I have recently been able to talk with my 8yr old daughter after almost a year and this has helped me to calm down on the women thing quite a bit. What you need to understand everyone is I am bitter towards women with good reason. Yes, I have been hurt bad...real bad and alot has to do with the fact that I can't be a normal family and raise my child because of her mother. Yes, I have been done wrong by no fewer than "72" women...ok, not that many but I will get to Bleach in a second but I have dated alot of women and have been in love with some of them and you all know it hurts when you have no control over the one you love staying or leaving. Scars run deep and build upon themselves and it takes a long time to heal them....I will meet the right one, just as Wildman will and whomever else in here has that missing place in their heart waiting for someone to grab ahold of it and not let go. I may be bitter but I still want to be in love...I do still have alot to give...as long as she doesn't sleep with my sister

Bleach my boy....you wanna take this outside? j/k, I am workin on it man...I don't want to hate women...I just hate hurting This is one of the reasons I come here...you all let me vent and I take all your ribbings in stride cause it makes me feel good to hear the things you all say....

WildMan....Texas...brunette, she is comin for you....just let it happen...damn the dating web sites........stop looking...even if I am wrong about the Texas chick, let a woman find you...if you put yourself out there too much you will seem desperate and needy. and I'm out!
Hey I had to bring this thread back up from the dead. Because I have something weird to tell all of you. Prepare for this: Ready? Okay I met somebody last night at the bar, that is single and from Dallas, Texas. Too werid man, I was just kicking back and hanging out with my friends. And this cute tall girl, started talking to me. So I kept listening and talking to her. Well found that she is 5' 11", divorced for 2 years, and has a 6 year old boy. You know what? No big deal, anyway then her aunt and uncle invited me over, to hang out in the jaccuzi. I was like sure sounds great, it beats going back home. lol

Well some making out happened after we got in the jaccuzi. And we were quite close, and well it was just great. So then I find out she was leaving today back for Texas. But she is coming back in June, to stay here permanently. She said she would contact me, when she gets back in town in June. I am wondering what to do, I had a great time. But should I hold back on starting a relationship here? Or do I wait and see if she contacts me in June? I have been thinking alot, since we parted. And the goodbye kiss was friggin' off the hook!!

Wouldn't it be better to wait, so I can clear my head? I am meeting somebody else, that is coming down from Flagstaff. That I have been chatting with since the end of February. Man so much is going on, I can't really think straight. I figured I would tell my Z buddies, and see what they say on this. Please feel free to offer suggestions, comments etc... I am all ears, or should I say eyes, lol.
Old 04-14-2007, 07:47 PM
Political n00b crusher

I'm far from an expert on realtionships, but if it was me I would wait until she moves to Arizona in June before I'd start something.....especially since you're meeting that other girl...I means who knows what could develop in 2 months? She may not end up moving...or you could really hit it off with this other girl. Thats what I would do anyway. But good luck with what ever way you decide to proceed...
Old 04-14-2007, 08:30 PM
Über User

awww dude, to wierd THXone called that ****, did she have brown hair to? lol.....
Old 04-14-2007, 08:57 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
I'm far from an expert on realtionships, but if it was me I would wait until she moves to Arizona in June before I'd start something.....especially since you're meeting that other girl...I means who knows what could develop in 2 months? She may not end up moving...or you could really hit it off with this other girl. Thats what I would do anyway. But good luck with what ever way you decide to proceed...
Thanks man, much appreciated. And the reason why she is going back to Texas, is so her son can finish his school for the year, which ends in June. Otherwise I am sure she would have moved back here sooner. I kind of know where she will be living too. Some apartments not far from me. Maybe 4 miles or so at most. Anyway keep 'em coming, love to hear your thoughts on this everybody.
Old 04-14-2007, 08:59 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
awww dude, to wierd THXone called that ****, did she have brown hair to? lol.....
Yeah it is man, no doubt about it. And she has brownish red hair I believe. But who's to say it is her natural color. And she also has pretty blue eyes. One of the first things I noticed about her. Of course she is beautiful also.
Old 04-14-2007, 09:33 PM
The Evil Twin

nothing wrong with even dating a couple people at the same time.
A kiss doesn't mean you're in a committed relationship. Look into whatever woman is near you now. When the other returns from Texas you can date her at that time if you haven't found something good in the mean time. If you're in a great commited relationship then its no loss. don't hold yourself 'unavailable' in hopes that this woman you met at a bar will come back.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:18 PM
Queen of Yachts

i cannot believe that the drama king was able to call that -----he cant do his own planning, but he can predict????? we gotta pimp him out!!!!!!!!! go with the both of'em for now, buddy--there is no commitment in a kiss and no commitment in on line communications.....just dont get into any pimp'em out rusky mailorder bride scams, ok???????
Old 04-15-2007, 06:03 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Hey z-hag, don't worry about the mail order thing. I learned my lesson on that for sure. And yeah it is a trip that he predicted that. Almost scary, but friggin' cool, at the same time.

Well I am going to meet the girl from Flagstaff here soon. Wish me luck, and thanks everybody for the advice, and comments. It means alot to me people. And as for now, I have decided to hold back, and just date for now. And see what happens in June. Then I will proceed depending on what happens then. But please keep 'em coming don't stop. I like hearing people's thoughts and views on this.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:06 PM
Über User

ooo flagstaff, i think my cousin is getting a place there with his GF there are some hotties from that area, im gonna probably visit him this summer if he gets that place then you arizona Z guys can come show off your Z's to me and junk or w/e lol

oh yeah, and good luck with this date, maybe you can have company till this june if it dont work out you got a girl comin to you, but as you know never put all your eggs in one basket so keep your choices open then narrow them by what actually prooves to work, thats what im doing, there is this one girl after me, (finally), lol and then there is a girl i used to see which i recently got in touch with again who i absolutley love and she finally dumped her BF almost a month ago so i can move safely now, and tehn there is my friends girlfriends step sister, so i got 3 options gonna shoot for them all see what seems best.

Last edited by snwbrderphat540; 04-15-2007 at 06:08 PM.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Administrative Brown Guy

Originally Posted by Bleach
nothing wrong with even dating a couple people at the same time.
A kiss doesn't mean you're in a committed relationship. Look into whatever woman is near you now. When the other returns from Texas you can date her at that time if you haven't found something good in the mean time. If you're in a great commited relationship then its no loss. don't hold yourself 'unavailable' in hopes that this woman you met at a bar will come back.
2nd.

Date the one till the other returns, provided it lasts that long.
Date'em all till you make up your mind. You're committed to nothing so keep it that way until you decide otherwise.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:50 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

or save yourself the hassle and dont date either one.
Old 04-15-2007, 08:13 PM
Über User

i think that makes you gay then ^^^^

unless you refer to bein a playa!
Old 04-15-2007, 08:25 PM
The Evil Twin

no, he's referring to both women being scum because they probably are.

Old 04-15-2007, 08:44 PM

Looks like she found her meal ticket.

Quick Reply: Something new has happened recently