ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (Off Topic) (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/)
-   -   Something new has happened recently (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic-219/something-new-has-happened-recently-21856/)

WildmaN 02-18-2007 03:04 PM

Something new has happened recently

And none of you could ever guess, what it could be. If I didn't tell you. Well here it goes. I met somebody on the internet, basically as a fluke. I found some girl e-mailed me, and it was sent to my bulk mail. I found it, and just for kicks. I e-mailed her back, not thinking I would get a response. A little over a week later, she responded, and with pics of her. So I replied to her again, and then we were going back and forth. Not too much, because she had to travel by bus 24 minutes or so, just to contact me through e-mail. It was some internet cafe. Or whatever she called it.

Okay so I am thinking wow, she does all that, just to send me a letter. And she asked me for more pics of me. Luckily I took some recent ones of myself, just over a week ago. So I sent those to her, and talked about things about me and such. What happens next, surprised me a little. She sent me 3 more pictures of herself. And said she was on a program, that would allow her to leave her country, and go to any other country she wanted. She wanted to know what city I was in, and the nearest airport. So she could book a flight, and come here!

Okay before all of you, say, that is crazy, and it could be a scam. I have been contacted by girls in other countries. Which I am sure a lot of guys do get in their mailboxes. This one is different, and I don't have to marry her for her to come down. If that was the case, I would have said no way. And I also told her, there could be a chance, that it could work out like she hopes. But I also said, there is a chance, that it might not work. I told her I am following my heart, and see where it takes me.

So anyway there is so much more, I could tell all of you. Anyway she will be here in the Phoenix area, in a week or so. She is already in Moscow by now, I am sure. She said it takes a few days, to get the paperwork and or documents sorted, and ready to go. Before she can leave her country. So yes she is in Russia, in a small town, and wants to leave, and find somebody here. She is hoping it is me. I still can tell you guys would scream SCAM! SCAM! But believe me I do want to meet this girl, and see what happens. The only info I gave her so far, is my phone number, and the city I live in.

I also want to mention, she is 25, single, and no children. That is a great thing, because it seems impossible to find a chick close to my age, without baggage, or being emotionally scarred. There are so many more things, I want to tell all of you. It would take so much time, I may post the e-mails on here if you want to see what she is about.

Well anyway I will close for now, and let the pics do the talking for you. I just can't hold back this any longer. I had to show my Z buds, this girl. Well here you go, and prepare for some pictures.
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...nuitiyvonp.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...xcnyoamkuc.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...wyrujoruok.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...bjosxhivol.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...ybegwiyuqi.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...aeqijtuulo.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...iiwokiyvyq.jpg

snwbrderphat540 02-18-2007 03:11 PM

you can send her to chicago if it dont work out ;) hehe.... well... thats cool i think. i wouldnt mind finding a russian girl myself. they are pretty much all hawt! tell her to send soem hot friends to chicago... ill be here... and ready to party or w/e they want ta do... seriously man... im 19 shes 25 firends gotta fall between there... hahahahaha lmao... i want russian girls

WildmaN 02-18-2007 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
you can send her to chicago if it dont work out ;) hehe.... well... thats cool i think. i wouldnt mind finding a russian girl myself. they are pretty much all hawt! tell her to send soem hot friends to chicago... ill be here... and ready to party or w/e they want ta do... seriously man... im 19 shes 25 firends gotta fall between there... hahahahaha lmao... i want russian girls

I could ask her for you, and see if she has any friends. I do know she has a sister, though I don't know how old she is. Like I said, I am meeting her probably this week.:unibrow:

snwbrderphat540 02-18-2007 03:28 PM

only ask if you meet in person... lol.... send russian here... i need a sign or something :D

WildmaN 02-18-2007 03:34 PM

only ask if you meet in person... lol.... send russian here... i need a sign or something :D

Yes that is what I meant man. I was going to ask her, when I met her. Of course it could be a bit, after meeting her. I have a feeling, we would be talking about each other more, than me bringing up right away, about finding somebody for you.:unibrow: But I will do what I can bro'. I will let you know, what I find out.

SportBikeMike 02-18-2007 03:36 PM

Be careful WildmaN! I don't want to burst your bubble, I mean its possible she could be legit....but just approach with caution. I "met" a Russian girl on the internet a couple years ago and we were emailing back and forth but then I got suspicious when she sent some pics that didn't seem like the same girl whose pics she'd sent before. And alot of her emails seemed "generic" like she used them over and over but maybe changed a few words to fit the person she was emailing. I then did some research and there is a scam where Russian girls try to get you to pay for their travel costs to get over here...then you never see them.

So I'm not saying its definitely a scam...and hopefully its not one. Just be careful and don't send her any money.

snwbrderphat540 02-18-2007 03:37 PM

score.... lol. good luck with that though. im interested as to how and why she is comin out here? and idk... just like... whats up wit that its kinda crazy

Coolie 02-18-2007 03:43 PM

Go for it man, worst thing that happens is that shes not what she appears to be...you're smart enough to bail if shes not.

Meeting girls via various online methods is no worse than getting set up on a blind date or asking for a random girl's number I dont think.

WildmaN 02-18-2007 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
Be careful WildmaN! I don't want to burst your bubble, I mean its possible she could be legit....but just approach with caution. I "met" a Russian girl on the internet a couple years ago and we were emailing back and forth but then I got suspicious when she sent some pics that didn't seem like the same girl whose pics she'd sent before. And alot of her emails seemed "generic" like she used them over and over but maybe changed a few words to fit the person she was emailing. I then did some research and there is a scam where Russian girls try to get you to pay for their travel costs to get over here...then you never see them.

So I'm not saying its definitely a scam...and hopefully its not one. Just be careful and don't send her any money.

Sorry to hear that bro'. And she never has asked me for any money. And if she did, I would say see you later. What she was telling me is that there is a program, that helps young people get out of their country. By setting them up with a job, and the place they would like to go. And she would be put in a hotel, in the city she chose. She told me she would be here 3 months on the program. And in hopes that we would hit it off well. And even be committed. Well in different words of course. And also that if it didn't work out, she would go back. Also her e-mails, do not match each other so far. And the way she is writing to me, it sounds like it is real. She told me about herself, what she likes, dislikes, her profession. Her personality, her specs, as in weight, age, birthdate, height.

But don't worry I will be cautious, and thanks for the concern. I am not rushing into this. But I will admit, I am slowly falling for her, and she is melting my heart. Just look at her pics, they say it all. She also asked me some personal questions. Like do I like strong drinks, get drunk often, rude to women? And I of course told her no, and I could never be that way to women.

CraigS 02-18-2007 03:52 PM

Well, not to be debbie ****in downer over here but, maybe she is using you to get married and become a U.S. citizen? IF its not a scam of course. If it isn't and you think she is totally legit, and things go for the better, cool. Good luck man.

Edit- Shes bangin!

WildmaN 02-18-2007 03:56 PM

score.... lol. good luck with that though. im interested as to how and why she is comin out here? and idk... just like... whats up wit that its kinda crazy

Mainly to get out of her country, and find a man here. She just happened to find me, and since I kept responding to her. She chose my city and state to do the program. She also asked me if I wanted to teach her to drive. And if we could live together. I think so she don't have to live in a hotel. Which I can understand. Of course I told her, my place is a mess. And I am in the process of cleaning it up. I just procrastinate too much. I told her I don't know about the living together part. I am taking it cautiously no worries here.

WildmaN 02-18-2007 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by CraigS
Well, not to be debbie ****in downer over here but, maybe she is using you to get married and become a U.S. citizen? IF its not a scam of course. If it isn't and you think she is totally legit, and things go for the better, cool. Good luck man.

Edit- Shes bangin!

I understand what you mean, believe me on that. If she is using me to get married to become a citizen. I would have to say, I don't think so. I don't want to marry someone, if I only know them a short time. That is ludricrous, but if we hit it off well, and she understands, that I wont marry right away. And she is cool with that, than okay. Onward!

Yeah no doubt about it man. I was like there is a God! To create such beauty as this! And I can't believe this beauty is interested in me.:)

snwbrderphat540 02-18-2007 04:02 PM

haha... smooth... yeah if its legit... ill email a russian girl and talk her into choosin chi-town. lol... and even if a russian girl is usin someone to get married initially... you never know what can happen in the process.... love maybe... plus i dont care if a russian girl marries me for citizen ship as long as she is hot as hell and i get some.... alot! haha... pre-nup stands in the court of law as long as i dont cheat....

CraigS 02-18-2007 04:07 PM

haha... smooth... yeah if its legit... ill email a russian girl and talk her into choosin chi-town. lol... and even if a russian girl is usin someone to get married initially... you never know what can happen in the process.... love maybe... plus i dont care if a russian girl marries me for citizen ship as long as she is hot as hell and i get some.... alot! haha... pre-nup stands in the court of law as long as i dont cheat....

Wow you would marry a girl even though you know she didn't like you................She would have to be the HOTTEST girl on earth to do that.

thxone 02-18-2007 04:13 PM

:056: Poor feller, as far as I am concerned all chicks are about themselves...they play the game better than most men could dream to play. Watch yourself and always look at this situation from your perspective and mine...mine being "WOMEN ARE EVIL!!!" Besides, this chick is not for you...your chick was born is Austin Texas in 1983, has brown hair, Blue eyes and will be running into you in 7-9 months. I have foreseen this so don't debate me. :075:

WildmaN 02-18-2007 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by thxone
:056: Poor feller, as far as I am concerned all chicks are about themselves...they play the game better than most men could dream to play. Watch yourself and always look at this situation from your perspective and mine...mine being "WOMEN ARE EVIL!!!" Besides, this chick is not for you...your chick was born is Austin Texas in 1983, has brown hair, Blue eyes and will be running into you in 7-9 months. I have foreseen this so don't debate me. :075:

I wouldn't say all are, but there are women out there like that. And where did you get this info from? This chick you are telling me about, or did you make it up? And who's to say, this girl is not for me? She verry well could be, might be a door of oppurtunity knocking. I figured, if I didn't try and see what happens, then I would regret it later on. Don't worry though, I am taking it slow, and seeing what developes. I am just pysched on meeting her in person!:)

thxone 02-18-2007 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by WildmaN
I wouldn't say all are, but there are women out there like that. And where did you get this info from? This chick you are telling me about, or did you make it up? And who's to say, this girl is not for me? She verry well could be, might be a door of oppurtunity knocking. I figured, if I didn't try and see what happens, then I would regret it later on. Don't worry though, I am taking it slow, and seeing what developes. I am just pysched on meeting her in person!:)

I said don't debate me!!!! Actually I had a dream a few days ago and even though I have not met you, you were in it along with Bleach and Rod...it was a weird dream but in this dream you met a chick and she was from Austin...it was weird enough to think it may happen, if that makes sense.

snwbrderphat540 02-18-2007 04:39 PM

wow... sick dude... hey ER'BODY... thxone had a dream with BLEACH and rod and wildman.... i bet wierd stuff happend no more than 72 times as bleach woulda said... man i would feel soo unclean if you or any dude had a dream about me...

NismoPick 02-18-2007 04:41 PM

wow... sick dude... hey ER'BODY... thxone had a dream with BLEACH and rod and wildman.... i bet wierd stuff happend no more than 72 times as bleach woulda said... man i would feel soo unclean if you or any dude had a dream about me...

Oh don't be so ghey. Hey WildmaN... can she cook & clean? :unibrow:

snwbrderphat540 02-18-2007 04:43 PM

im not teh ghey one here. lol. i dont dream about dudes... let alone people i never met. lol... i wonder how he made you guys look in his dream. bleach with a mask on lol. and also my thoughts exactly about cooking.. cleaning meh.. i dont like people cleaning up after me i feel so bad.... unless its my mom then i laugh

WildmaN 02-18-2007 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by thxone
I said don't debate me!!!! Actually I had a dream a few days ago and even though I have not met you, you were in it along with Bleach and Rod...it was a weird dream but in this dream you met a chick and she was from Austin...it was weird enough to think it may happen, if that makes sense.

I had a dream less than a month ago. About marrying some girl I knew. It was real strange. Because basically I was at someone's wedding, and they ended up calling it off. So I said, I'll get married! And then I was like what am I doing? Am I crazy, then I was searching around for a room to change into my clothes. Then not long after I woke up, and said. "What a wacked out dream that was" And it weirded me out some. Funny thing is I was interested in the girl, that was in my dream. I usually see her every week, at the bar. Strange huh?

As for debating you, don't I have a right to? I don't believe in the astrology crap enough, to base it on my real life. I do for kicks, have a daily horoscope sent to me for entertainment purposes. But I rarely take it seriously, I take it lightly. Because so far, is hasn't been right yet. But not saying you looked that up. You said you dreamt it, and some of my dreams have come true before. But nothing really worth mentioning. More like deja-vu, than anything else. Just little things, that I noticed in dreams before, that came true in real life.

thxone 02-18-2007 04:46 PM

Why you gotta make it all weird??? It was a Z thing not a gay thing...come on snw...I didn't want to bring it up but you were there too....with a MAN!!!

snwbrderphat540 02-18-2007 04:49 PM

liar... know how i know.. cause wait... finishing thatt rhyme jsut sounded ghey to me... oh man i think im homo phobic.... but still.. your a liar. i was not there with a man let alone there at all. lol.. i was only jizzokin man!

btw... this thread freakin took off.. not but an hour into it and already page 2... wtf man. lol

WildmaN 02-18-2007 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Oh don't be so ghey. Hey WildmaN... can she cook & clean? :unibrow:

Yes she can, she has helped her mother with housework and such. There really is not much else to do in her small town. Poor girl is bored out of her mind. She says, she also loves to BBQ. Not sure on quite what that means. I thought that was mainly an American thing. But maybe she thinks it means to just cook in general.:)

thxone 02-18-2007 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by WildmaN
I had a dream less than a month ago. About marrying some girl I knew. It was real strange. Because basically I was at someone's wedding, and they ended up calling it off. So I said, I'll get married! And then I was like what am I doing? Am I crazy, then I was searching around for a room to change into my clothes. Then not long after I woke up, and said. "What a wacked out dream that was" And it weirded me out some. Funny thing is I was interested in the girl, that was in my dream. I usually see her every week, at the bar. Strange huh?

As for debating you, don't I have a right to? I don't believe in the astrology crap enough, to base it on my real life. I do for kicks, have a daily horoscope sent to me for entertainment purposes. But I rarely take it seriously, I take it lightly. Because so far, is hasn't been right yet. But not saying you looked that up. You said you dreamt it, and some of my dreams have come true before. But nothing really worth mentioning. More like deja-vu, than anything else. Just little things, that I noticed in dreams before, that came true in real life.

In the dream you were wearing a grey shirt....and your shoes were weird looking. Thats all I can remember. We will see in 7-9 months if you meet a dark haired chick from Texas....ya never know. If not that hot russian will do I guess...she does have hot eyes!!