The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Something new has happened recently

Old 02-18-2007, 09:22 PM
Über User

i understand nothing... whats this private you speak of... btw... go check out my autoshow thread it killer. lol.

but yeah... that would be a kick in the nuts if she asks you to do something.. other than pick her up from the airport lol.

EDIT: well hoov just gave you hope there.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Taste My Rainbow

well thats good to here if it works out for ya. When I was in Russia all the ckicks there were trying to come back to the states with me. I was in a small town about 300km north east of Moscow called Zarysk. I'll tell you one thing though they are hotter than hot. Not to mention when they get older in there 40's and 50's still really hot. If you want any advise to swoon her over about the russian culture just ask. i can prob even teach ya some russian for the occasion.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Über User

haha.. thats BA... why didnt you bring back a russian skitt?

and wildman... how did she end up emailing you... i never got that part of the story
Old 02-18-2007, 09:25 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by WildmaN
I want to post the e-mails. But I feel they are private between me and her. So I can't at this time, hope you understand.
How's her English? You talk on the phone w/ her yet?
Old 02-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Taste My Rainbow

more than likely she has pretty good english being 25. During the cold war they taught the kids at school the language of the enemy. They could choose between English or German as a second language. Most choose English because it was the "international language" theres some history for ya.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:35 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by NismoPick
How's her English? You talk on the phone w/ her yet?
Her English is pretty good, but choppy. Typical of a girl in another coutry. No I haven't talked to her on the phone yet. She does have my number though. I more than likely wont talk to her, until I meet her in person, when she arrives here. She told me she would e-mail me before she leaves Moscow, to here. I will be waiting for her e-mail, and see what happens. This could be real, if not, a damn good job of making it look real. Of course I am on my guard, being careful.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Über User

yes.... but how did she e-mail you... dont htink you explained how she ended up emailing you... she give you a story or what? isnt that just kinda random
Old 02-18-2007, 09:39 PM
Ruff Ryder

well, some more liquor for your cup of joy, all four pics where of the same person, i did a general outline of her nose and they all matched. (EVERYBODYS nose is different)
Old 02-18-2007, 09:40 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
yes.... but how did she e-mail you... dont htink you explained how she ended up emailing you... she give you a story or what? isnt that just kinda random
his first post:

Originally Posted by WildmaN
Well here it goes. I met somebody on the internet, basically as a fluke. I found some girl e-mailed me, and it was sent to my bulk mail.
Tho the question does still remain... how'd she get YOUR email?
Old 02-18-2007, 09:40 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

haha.. thats BA... why didnt you bring back a russian skitt?

and wildman... how did she end up emailing you... i never got that part of the story
She contacted me first, and I found her in my bulk mail. Which doesn't always mean it is not good. So for kicks, I e-mailed her, to see what would happen. I wasn't expecting any response. And within a week later, she contacted me again, with pictures. I did ask how she found me. But maybe she didn't understand what I was asking her. And she has answered my questions. Which is good, and writes long e-mails. And each time, and I can't put any of the e-mails together. And she is quite detailed, and descriptive. She even told me to let her know, if her long letters, bothered me. I said of course not, and I enjoy what she was writing. And she also described herself quite well. Which is also another good thing.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:44 PM
Über User

hmmm... interesting.. well.. i guess only a weeks time will tell... i hope she is for real.... cuase i would love her to send some hot russian gal my way. lol

and for your sake of course
Old 02-18-2007, 09:45 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by hoov100zx
well, some more liquor for your cup of joy, all four pics where of the same person, i did a general outline of her nose and they all matched. (EVERYBODYS nose is different)
Ironic man, as I have stared long and hard at the pics she sent me. I noticed there was something on her nose that didn't change. On the right side of it. Don't know if it is a piercing or maybe a scar or birth defect. Either way, it is the same in each of the pics. And I also looked for the pics on the sites, Rod posted. And I couldn't match her pics, with any of the scammers. That is another good thing. And she still is more beautiful, than a majority of the girls on the scammer sites.

Thanks for the research man, and it is true about noses. None are the same, all different. Good point bro'
Old 02-18-2007, 09:48 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by NismoPick
his first post:

Tho the question does still remain... how'd she get YOUR email?
That my friend, I have no answer to. That is about the only thing out of place so far. But I am staying optimistic about it. Other than that everything else seems to be true.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:51 PM
Ruff Ryder

three of the pics have the same pattern on the wall in the background..i also hate to burst you bubble right now, but she is naturally black haired..

(damn i need something to do right now instead of looking at russian women..)
Old 02-18-2007, 09:51 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

russia DOES have a program that lets younger people travel to a foreign country, most women go to the US to get married and get us citizenship, but i am warning you.. the few young russian women i have personally met are VERY "affectionate" and as long as you "cuddle" and treat her with seriousness and show here "love" she will make you feel like a king (whatever affection and love mean..)
Yes that is basically what she was telling me. That is what the program does for the young people, who want to make it somewhere. And no worries about the warning you gave me. I am verry affectionate, and cuddly. And I will show her love, with my heart. But not too much at first, but I will if I feel it is going somewhere. And thanks for letting me know about how they mostly are. Sounds like that is right up my alley.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Über User

yeah man... your getting to into detail... whats wrong wtih you? lol jk

whats wrong wtih this site... dont get me wrong this is a damn interesting thread im hooked on it, but for an automotive and Z enthusiast forum.... my chicago auto show thread only has 5 views 4 comments.... its full of pictures.... pretty sweet **** you guys....

wildman... she give you a date she is supposed to arrive or what up? how seh gonna get hooked up with a flight so uber fast?
Old 02-18-2007, 09:54 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

three of the pics have the same pattern on the wall in the background..i also hate to burst you bubble right now, but she is naturally black haired..

(damn i need something to do right now instead of looking at russian women..)
I also noticed the wall in the background also. And how it appears in more than one pic. So that is evidently the place she lives. And the one she has left already. And how do you know she is naturally black haired?
Old 02-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Ruff Ryder

look at the roots of her hair, notice they are all black in the middle, most hair dyes do not get to the center of the scalp, esecialy if you do it yourself..
The Good Twin

whats wrong wtih this site... dont get me wrong this is a damn interesting thread im hooked on it, but for an automotive and Z enthusiast forum.... my chicago auto show thread only has 5 views 4 comments.... its full of pictures.... pretty sweet **** you guys....
Which is more important....

this honduh?

or this fine body?

Über User

cause if you look at her hair when its blonde the roots coming in are darker.. and its not black its that lightish brown mixed with strawberry if you ask me

edit: and nimso... your just dickin me over.. the one hondah in there the other is the new toyota "supra" and the lexus conterpart for it also a porsche GT3... i can go get a few more pics for it lambo and viper and something else i think to.... hmmm.... oh the WRC STI
Old 02-18-2007, 09:57 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

yeah man... your getting to into detail... whats wrong wtih you? lol jk

wildman... she give you a date she is supposed to arrive or what up? how seh gonna get hooked up with a flight so uber fast?
Well like I said earlier. She arrived in Moscow today. And it takes 2 days, for the paperwork, and documents. To be ready, and then from there, she flies out here. I am sure she will tell me, before she leaves Moscow. I would say by Tuesday or Wednesday, I might hear from her, and know when she is arriving here. Will let you know. As for how she got everything set up so fast. I am not sure, maybe she has had it planned out. And was hoping to find somebody on the internet. So that it could happen.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:01 PM
Über User

yeah thats sweet... thats what i want... a new girl someone i can start straight up clean slate no impressions not from close around pretty and nice..... LUCKY! lol. if she comes threw man take a digi camera take pics have a photo adventure. lol
Old 02-18-2007, 10:02 PM
Registered Zee Racer

How about showing us the first email? Don't worry, you can edit her email addy.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:13 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by Darrel
How about showing us the first email? Don't worry, you can edit her email addy.
As in the verry first? I am not sure where it is, I only know of the ones after I e-mailed her. When we would contact back and forth. It all started Feb. 15th, I mean after I responded to her mail in the bulk section.

As for posting the other ones. I will think about it. Just not sure if I want to show people the convo's I was having. But maybe I will, and take out her name, when I post it.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:13 PM

WILDMAN GOOD SCORE BRO!!! she is HOT!!! u kno i was was just talkin to my brother earlier about how i luv russian women..... n as far as it bein a scam until she ask for money or a ring there is no reason for any1 to doubt her so jus give it sum time n in a week or so we will kno if this BOMBSHELL is the real deal or a dud...... n snow i posted i ur auto show thread ...... O n ya it looks like she has a nose peircing

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Something new has happened recently