The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Something new has happened recently

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 04:57 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by thxone
In the dream you were wearing a grey shirt....and your shoes were weird looking. Thats all I can remember. We will see in 7-9 months if you meet a dark haired chick from Texas....ya never know. If not that hot russian will do I guess...she does have hot eyes!!
Grey shirt eh? Considering I usually wear black t-shirts. As for weird looking shoes. What did they look like? And I wear the '80's style Reebok's. Like the ones the metal bands wore back then. They kick ***, and I still have a mint condition pair unopened in the box. They were the shoes, I wore in high school.

Yeah if I am still single then. Then sure I will see in 7-9 months. But yeah no complaints about this girl. Her eyes, are what have melted me. So I started calling her "Blue Eyes"
Old 02-18-2007, 05:02 PM
Doesn't post much...

OK first of all... I'm a little weirded out by the fact that THX is dreaming about me. Let's just get that out the way right now...

WildmaN. Dude, You're a great guy and way too trusting. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I have seen this scam first hand and I'm telling you beyond the shadow of a doubt that there is a 99.999% chance you're about to get burned.

Sooner or later, there will be some form of request to "administrate" some financial transaction. I Beg you... Don't do it. If they send you a cashiers check or money order and tell you to deposit it in your account and then pay for their airfare or whatever... doesn't matter. you put that check in your account you WILL BE SORRY and you'll end up owing the bank money and not being able to get a checking account again for at least 5 years.

BE CAREFULL PLEASE.

Rod.

Last edited by RodMoyes; 02-18-2007 at 05:08 PM.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:06 PM
Über User

oh snap... hmmm... that would blow.. would explain why it was sent to bulk mail er' whatever it was... im just gonna get a mail order bride liek on viva la bam.. she was hot n stuff.... lol.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:20 PM
Doesn't post much...

look at these links...

http://www.russian-scam.org/messageu.htm

http://www.womenrussia.com/blacklist.htm

http://spamhuntress.com/2006/08/04/russian-girls/

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian...ams/f991.shtml
Old 02-18-2007, 05:29 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
OK first of all... I'm a little weirded out by the fact that THX is dreaming about me. Let's just get that out the way right now...

WildmaN. Dude, You're a great guy and way too trusting. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I seen this scam first hand and I'm telling you beyond the shadow of a doubt that there is a 99.999% chance you're about to get burned.

Sooner or later, there will be some form of request to "administrate" some financial transaction. I Beg you... Don't do it. If the send you a cashiers check or money order and tell you to deposit it in your account and then pay for their airfare or whatever... doesn't matter. you out that check in your account you WILL BE SORRY and you'll end up owing the bank money and not being able to get a checking account again for at least 5 years.

BE CAREFULL PLEASE.

Out of the people on here. I was looking forward to hearing from you the most. Because of the great advice you gave me on the other girl, I was with a while ago. Not saying other people on here, are not appreciated. And I welcome their comments, and or advice as well. Well you see where I am coming from.

Rod.
It's cool man, no hurt feelings here. I am taking it cautiously, no worries. And I verry much appreciate your concern. And if it ever came to me having to give money, or put money in my account. I will guranttee you that is that is the case. It will not happen, I promise you.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by RodMoyes

Rod.
Holy crap!! lol I am not "dreaming" about you....that just makes it sound more gay!!! I had a dream and it happened to have some ZDriver buddies in it...it was a heterosexual dream..........my car was there, so was yours, wildmans and bleaches....for some reason Bleach seemed to be in charge and was telling us what to do.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Über User

Holy crap!! lol I am not "dreaming" about you....that just makes it sound more gay!!! I had a dream and it happened to have some ZDriver buddies in it...it was a heterosexual dream..........my car was there, so was yours, wildmans and bleaches....for some reason Bleach seemed to be in charge and was telling us what to do.
HAHAHA LMAO... he said it makes it sound MORE gay.... lol.... dude.. thats basically admitting to it being somewhat gay. lol
Old 02-18-2007, 05:39 PM

I was commenting on the statement he made and the fact that it sounded gay that I had a dream or something along those lines....ah crap...I can't get out of this one...I am sure Snw will have a twist on whatever I say to make me seem like I am gay. Wildman...wait for the russian....have sex with her, then kick her to the curb and wait for the chick from Texas.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Über User

hey... i dint do nothin that time.... and do... thats not right.. have sex with (if she is for real 100%) a girl from another country and kick her to the curb in a place she is strange to. no friends. some what outsider. and then give a bad name to our country that we are all pigs... awsome idea bro
Old 02-18-2007, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
hey... i dint do nothin that time.... and do... thats not right.. have sex with (if she is for real 100%) a girl from another country and kick her to the curb in a place she is strange to. no friends. some what outsider. and then give a bad name to our country that we are all pigs... awsome idea bro
Dude, she is fricken hot...she will get hooked up quickly in America....what do I care what any chick thinks about Americans anyway...they (chicks) are the DEVIL!!!!
Old 02-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Über User

no you WERE just an idiot finally wisened up in a sour way against one *****... she isnt the devil... she isnt evil.. she jsut didnt mature and is a ***** and you took to long to realise... man.... get over it. i know your still thinkin about her otherwise you wouldnt be so sour towards women... its time for you to move.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:49 PM

Way to bring up some painful stuff man..... anyway, not just her, 90% of the chicks I have dated...the majority has set the rule IMO. Yes I am bitter till Wildman meets the Texas chick and the get married...then my faith in chicks will be restored....or if I meet a decent chick.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:52 PM
Über User

or man hehe... jk. man... just stick to workin dont give advice to people to mistreat women your gonna give yourself a bad image, and yeah..... live on. pretend women dont exist... i know my new plan... im gonna work my *** off on my car cause i finally have a game plan for it and enjoy the hell out of it being my old happy self with a car i love being very outgoing and see if i meet a woman threw that. till the car is done, and shortly after... women mean nothing to me.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:57 PM

My statements about women for now are more of an observation than advise...ultimately what one does is up to them. If you meet someone and like them then go for it...just not for me right now...I am getting alot done on my car and I owe it to the *****, so some good is coming out of it. You are right Snw...thanks for the reality check....sometime I need things to be put back in perspective. HOWEVER....if I happen to meet a chick or she finds me, I know she is not Cassidie so again it will start with a clean slate...till she sleeps with my sister
Old 02-18-2007, 06:38 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

I was commenting on the statement he made and the fact that it sounded gay that I had a dream or something along those lines....ah crap...I can't get out of this one...I am sure Snw will have a twist on whatever I say to make me seem like I am gay. Wildman...wait for the russian....have sex with her, then kick her to the curb and wait for the chick from Texas.
Dude give me a break man. There will be no way I will do that to her or anybody for that matter. I am not that kind of guy at all. I mean come-on that is just cold-hearted. And even though I have had my heart broken, and or strung around by women. Does not give me the right to treat them like that. They are not all that way. I agree though, you have just had bad experiences with women, that you are bitter. Move on bro', I did, and so can you.

Oh and believe me man, I am ready and waiting for her. I can't wait to meet her. As for the girl from Texas, what is with that? Did you know I was born in Texas? Or is it just a coincidence? You are seriously weirding me out man.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:53 PM
Big Poppa

hey wildman, she looks like a good score. i know you will take it in a responsible way, and think aboot yourself first, just incase she is odd. your a good guy and a chance is awaiting you. go get a fortune cookie, maybe it will shed some light on it!! lol hey get more pix, she is a hot one. we need a girlfriends thread like at hybridz.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:58 PM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

Wow, shes a hottie.

Like everyone else said, watch your back and your wallet. dont spend, dont let her in your home without keeping an eye on her and bag it up if you hit it off. Other than that, i hope it works out for you
Old 02-18-2007, 06:59 PM
Registered Zee Racer

after this one falls through there is always more at www.russianbrides.com

there's a reason it went into your bulk mail folder.

Last edited by Darrel; 02-18-2007 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:32 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Thanks Rod, much appreciate the links, and concern. You rock bro'! And I have carefully looked over the names and cities and such. I also noticed there are a lot of women on there posing as her name. I wont disclose it right now. Anyway I looked at the letters the women wrote under that name. And none of the letters I read, matched this girl I have met at all. The wording didn't match, the way it was portrayed. And the e-mail's she has sent me so far, have been quite different. And she has answered questions, I have asked her. And I have answered her questions, she has asked me. And of course the big thing is. She hasn't once asked me for money. She even wanted me to teach her to drive, and hoped it would work out for us.

Now I am not saying she is 100% legit. But I am doing some research to be more alert. No worries guys, and I greatly appreciate your comments and concern. Keep 'em coming.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:39 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Thanks Shady, and Apollo for the feedback. And everybody else, that has posted here. It means a lot to know, I got cool people right behind me. Like I said, as soon as money is asked for. I will say bye bye no questions asked. If I do meet her, and everything turns out to be true. I will be really stoked, and happy. But don't worry I am taking it slow, and cautiously. I do have a a wall on my heart still. As for her being hot, and good looking. No doubt guys, if she is for real, I am a lucky man. Will keep you all posted, I promise you that. And keep the posts coming.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:53 PM
Political n00b crusher

Still be cautious though, sometimes it takes them awhile before they'll pop the question for money...they wanna gain your trust. I don't think my girl brought up the money until like the 8th or 9th email....
Old 02-18-2007, 08:55 PM
Registered Zee Racer

this is almost as good as cassidy and thxone
Old 02-18-2007, 09:06 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by Darrel
this is almost as good as cassidy and thxone
Oh no, not even close. I am not into this one, like thxone was into the girl he was with. No comparison whatsoever, and I am not hung up on her yet. I am not stupid, and I am being extra careful. No offense to you thxone. I even looked up her town in the black list. And couldn't even find it in there, which could be a good thing. And like I said, I checked out the girls, that used the same name. And none of them matched the girl I have been talking to.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:12 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
Still be cautious though, sometimes it takes them awhile before they'll pop the question for money...they wanna gain your trust. I don't think my girl brought up the money until like the 8th or 9th email....
Well as she has told me in the last e-mail. She is waiting 2 days in Moscow, for the paperwork and documents to be ready to go. And then she is flying to Phoenix, and going to work in the city I live in. And they are putting her in a hotel in the city she works. For like 3 months, and then either she stays here, or goes back. Which will mainly depend on how we hit it off. Anyway the way it sounds, is that she will be here this week. I want to post the e-mails. But I feel they are private between me and her. So I can't at this time, hope you understand.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:22 PM
Ruff Ryder

russia DOES have a program that lets younger people travel to a foreign country, most women go to the US to get married and get us citizenship, but i am warning you.. the few young russian women i have personally met are VERY "affectionate" and as long as you "cuddle" and treat her with seriousness and show here "love" she will make you feel like a king (whatever affection and love mean..)

Quick Reply: Something new has happened recently