The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Something new has happened recently

Old 02-20-2007, 07:34 AM
Taste My Rainbow

well the zip would have told me it was bogus... they too only have a 5 digit zip code not a 6 digit, unless she lives in siberia.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:06 AM
Political n00b crusher

Don't feel bad WildmaN, I went through a similiar situation....and i was, like you, very excited at first because the pics she (or whoever) sent were of knockouts....so I pretty dissappointed when it turned out to be a scam. Just a shame, there is so much dishonesty and deceit out there.....I used to be really trusting, but I've learned to be alot more cynical....
Old 02-20-2007, 09:17 AM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by WildmaN
You were all right, and I was dead f**kin' wrong. I should have known, nothing this nice could ever happen to me. I got to stop giving myself any hope, or credit. That this would be real. What a fool I was, well lesson learned. NEVER AGAIN. I am going to crawl under a real dark space now.
WildmaN... There's an old saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it prolly is." Look at it this way... you've learned from this experience. Now don't say "I'M NEVER GOING TO TRUST A WOMAN EVER AGAIN." Just don't trust a woman who doesn't know who you are, and wants to make a life w/ you.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:21 AM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by 280gty
Try Craigslist... it's free & local... and can be fun once in a while (not habitually) if you don't take things too seriously.
I'll post an ad and her pic up on my local Craigslist and see what kind of responses I get.... muahahaha
Old 02-20-2007, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Bleach
I'll post an ad and her pic up on my local Craigslist and see what kind of responses I get.... muahahaha
WTH, Bleach is one of those 'picture collectors' I've read about???
Old 02-20-2007, 09:30 AM
Ruff Ryder

so much for false hope....
Old 02-20-2007, 10:00 AM
The Good Twin

Whatever happened to meeting chicks at parties, clubs, through friends, school, etc ????
Old 02-20-2007, 10:20 AM

that works when your in school...

I tend to date my x's friends... ^, ^``

sorry to hear that she was all smoke and mirrors man..
Old 02-20-2007, 11:01 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

You know, i wouldnt judge women over this wild. that was probably a dude emailing you.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:17 AM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by 280gty
WTH, Bleach is one of those 'picture collectors' I've read about???
haha.... nope. I have not saved her pics.

but I do collect Z pictures on my computer...
Old 02-20-2007, 12:29 PM
Über User

ew your perverted.... collectin Z pics... SICK!
Old 02-20-2007, 12:57 PM

e-mail her and tell her the money is on the way. Make up bogus info for her and shoot it to her. When nothing happens in a few days, she will be emailing back, since she thinks she has a sucker hooked. Just drag her along and let us know what the conversations are. Tell her you are standing on the street corner to earn money, since the first money order you sent must been lost. Have fun with this, Get the last laugh!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 01:58 PM
Registered Zee Racer

http://www.419baiter.com/
Old 02-20-2007, 02:25 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Allright guys, I am joining another better singles website. That has plenty of women interested in me, here in Mesa. I just need to be a member, and it costs $50 a month. I am already a free member, but to contact them. I have to be a paying member. Well after a 7 day free trial, which I know will happen. Then I start paying the monthly fee. I am just tired of being alone, and want to have a girlfriend. Does that sound bad, and pathetic? But considering the cheaper websites, don't have many women in my area, close to my age. I think it is worth it, starting tomorrow, after work. I am going shopping.

All aside, thanks everybody for the support, and feedback. I have learned a verry valueable lesson. Good thing I still have a wall on my heart. I was only hurt for a short time. I have learned to not get attached to anybody. Unless it turns out to be more. Hasn't happened in over 7 years. I hav only loved 1 girl in my life. Anyway no worries guys. I don't plague women all the same. Because that would be like, me hating a whole race. Just because a few of them, wanted to be ******. It doesn't make much sense, now does it?
Old 02-20-2007, 02:54 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by WildmaN
Allright guys, I am joining another better singles website. That has plenty of women interested in me, here in Mesa. I just need to be a member, and it costs $50 a month. I am already a free member, but to contact them. I have to be a paying member. Well after a 7 day free trial, which I know will happen. Then I start paying the monthly fee.
Bump....

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Whatever happened to meeting chicks at parties, clubs, through friends, school, etc ????
The internet is cool and all... but 50 bones a month for access to a dating website? I'd rather spend that $50 on going to clubs & meeting chicks, hosting a bbq & making friends bring women, doing something...

If you insist on interwebnet dating... myspace has 4.2 trillion hawt chicks, or what about that website www.hotornot.com ?
Old 02-20-2007, 03:30 PM
Registered Zee Racer

I know there's a lot of chicks in my area too. It says so in all of the pop up ads.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:34 PM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by NismoPick
when no fewer than 72% of those women are of poor character, it takes a lot of dating to find a decent women using those methods. Not everyone is like Thxone...

and MySpace? I think Snwy already got every single woman from MySpace already... hehe...
Old 02-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Doesn't post much...

WildmaN,

Sorry dude but we were all lookin out for ya!

Now, do you want to impart a little "Karma" on this biotch?

Have someone else email her. Tell her that they are your good friend who you had told all about how excited you were about meeting her and helping her out and that it was the greatest thing ever. Then tell her that you were so set on meeteing her that you robbed a liqour store to get the money to bring her over here... but, the robbery went bad and you got shot by the liqour store owner... maybe even tell her that an innocent bystander got caught in the crossfire. Have them tell her you were killed by the store owner and your dying words at the hospital were to ask your friend to help get you over to the USA like was planned.

Have them tell her they are going to send the money in your name as your dying wish... Then, just never email her again.

Yes, I am EVIL

Rod.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:36 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
WildmaN,

Sorry dude but we were all lookin out for ya!

Now, do you want to impart a little "Karma" on this biotch?

Have someone else email her. Tell her that they are your good friend who you had told all about how excited you were about meeting her and helping her out and that it was the greatest thing ever. Then tell her that you were so set on meeteing her that you robbed a liqour store to get the money to bring her over here... but, the robbery went bad and you got shot by the liqour store owner... maybe even tell her that an innocent bystander got caught in the crossfire. Have them tell her you were killed by the store owner and your dying words at the hospital were to ask your friend to help get you over to the USA like was planned.

Have them tell her they are going to send the money in your name as your dying wish... Then, just never email her again.

Yes, I am EVIL

Rod.
OOH OOOH ME ME ME ME ME. i wanna do that!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 05:39 PM
Political n00b crusher

You might be evil Rod, but I like the way you think!

And Bleach is right....I've been through the whole bar/party scene, and the 72% might actually be low...
Old 02-20-2007, 05:47 PM

Ok....First, WildMan, sorry to hear that it didn't work out...if you are truly meant to be with someone, it will happen, and I believe it will happen for you, you seem like a nice enough person. Let me give you some advise, looks aren't everything. Some of the most beautiful women I have dated were not that good looking in the conventional sense (i.e. a victoria secret model) but they were good hearted women and had their heads on straight...things like material things weren't as important as respecting the person they were with. When you find that person and the only thing she wants to do is be with you then you will know what to do from there, but, if it's all "hey I want this and I want that and ME ME ME ME ME! ME!! ME!!! " well you get the picture.

I have recently been able to talk with my 8yr old daughter after almost a year and this has helped me to calm down on the women thing quite a bit. What you need to understand everyone is I am bitter towards women with good reason. Yes, I have been hurt bad...real bad and alot has to do with the fact that I can't be a normal family and raise my child because of her mother. Yes, I have been done wrong by no fewer than "72" women...ok, not that many but I will get to Bleach in a second but I have dated alot of women and have been in love with some of them and you all know it hurts when you have no control over the one you love staying or leaving. Scars run deep and build upon themselves and it takes a long time to heal them....I will meet the right one, just as Wildman will and whomever else in here has that missing place in their heart waiting for someone to grab ahold of it and not let go. I may be bitter but I still want to be in love...I do still have alot to give...as long as she doesn't sleep with my sister

Bleach my boy....you wanna take this outside? j/k, I am workin on it man...I don't want to hate women...I just hate hurting This is one of the reasons I come here...you all let me vent and I take all your ribbings in stride cause it makes me feel good to hear the things you all say....

WildMan....Texas...brunette, she is comin for you....just let it happen...damn the dating web sites........stop looking...even if I am wrong about the Texas chick, let a woman find you...if you put yourself out there too much you will seem desperate and needy. and I'm out!
Old 02-21-2007, 05:20 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Well here is the return letter, I got this morning, after my response to not having the money.

Yeah please give me some credit girl.(or should I say guy?) PSSHHH, who does she think I am? An absolute sappy moron? Boy does she have me mistaken. LOL Anwyay here it is for you etertainment. ENJOY!

Hello my dear *****!!!
how are you?
I miss you so much ((
I want to arrive to you most of all to lifes of m to be with you
always.
My happiness is not possible for describing in a word
I very much would like to appear faster in your embraces.
I close the eyes and I present, as I have prepared for supper and I put
a meal to you on a table
and as we with you have supper, and then we go in a bedroom with a
bottle vine and..........
ideas about it throw me in a pleasant shiver.....
I open eyes and I understand that yet with you and from it becomes sad
It is a pity to me that so all has turned out
with money but without your help I can not arrive to you.
my mum does not have now money,
she has given me not which money to this trip,
But it is not enough of them.
If you can not help me I should go back
to itself home...(
I love you very much!!!! I miss you (((
Your Irina
Old 02-21-2007, 06:29 AM
The Good Twin

He prolly typed that three years ago, and has Copy & Pasted it ever since.

EDIT... "he"

Last edited by NismoPick; 02-21-2007 at 07:02 AM. Reason: entropy's right.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:49 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

its a guy.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:57 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
ok, you sick children......many things----
#1: DO NT again get into trouble without my ability to see the thread immediately. this waiting until my laPPY CRASHES TO DO YER THANGoops has got to quit.

2: the russian females are not ladies. they are females and have the agenda ALL VERY VERY oopspoor folks have--marry a usa man and take him to cleaners. they all know how to say "HE HIT ME" and you are, excuse me, honey, majorly fukked. seen this happen to men i know who had excellent potential to thrive in their retirement--now they have no retirement and no job anf no house and no campre and no csadillac and no.........

do not count on meeting real females online, guyZ-----they ALL have aN AGENDA yOU DO NOT WANNA KNOW ABOOT....oops......

stay lonely--you will live to not rwegret it. your turn will come when it is time..... do not rush it. behave, children , and keep yiour cojones, please---you might want them some day..........

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Something new has happened recently