The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Something new has happened recently

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 09:45 AM

wow... 3 pages of e-mail is alot.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:18 PM
The Evil Twin

if my girlfriend wrote me 3 paragraphs I would think that would be a lot!
Old 01-03-2008, 04:58 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
dude, you e-mailed her before she was even home.... as a friend, im telling you, that can come off as to soon/clingy to women, shoulda just sent her one tonight asking if she made it home ok. pace your self there feller' dont want to get hooked on something you dont have yet.... ive been there all to many times myself, nothing worse than feeling stupid for being sad you missed out on a girl you never actually really had. specially if it ends up being you chased them off.
Dude I appreciate the advice. But I have known her for quite a while. It's not like I just started talking to her. I was there for her, when she needed somebody to talk to. So in my heart I felt, the time was right. And I should write to her, how I feel. I have nothing to lose man. I just have a good feeling about this one. I don't think she has even checked her email yet. I know she doesn't that much. I will tell her here soon, about the email. And I explained in it, that I wanted her to read it over. And not think I am pushing or scaring her away. The way I wrote it, was I felt. The best way I could have put it. And not be too pushy. This is the most heart felt letter, I have wrote in years.

Also the fact, I spent all day yesterday. Writing it, proofreading, and editing it. So I know it was portrayed, the way I wanted it to be. If it doesn't convince or move her. Nothing will. I hope that she realizes, how I feel about her. And that I would do anything for her. Like I said, I haven't felt this way about a girl in years. Basically not since my first love. Thanks for the advice though man. But I am following my heart. I have a positive feeling about this.
Old 01-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Über User

hmmm.... well i hope she feels the same way, if not, that could be a killer to the fun a long sensative letter about your feelings lol. hit or miss from here on out.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:23 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Allright, I have an update for anybody that cares. lol I have been getting invited for dinner more frequently, to the neighbor's. And I have been spending more time with the chick next door. Well I took her out last night to karoake. And we had a great time. And when I dropped her off. I told her...Let me know, when you want to make it official. I told her, no pressure. Just wanted to get that out. Now, I will let things take their course. As soon, as we are boyfriend/girlfriend. You all may see some pictures of her. Stay tuned.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:30 AM
Über User

what happened to illinois girl???? you PLAYA!!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2008, 11:36 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

what happened to illinois girl???? you PLAYA!!!!!!!
Nothing, just weighing out my options. I am still single right now. So who knows? And I am not a playa. lol I have been giving this a lot of thought also. Oh and the girl in Illinois. Has been sick, and said, she would talk about what I wrote. When she is feeling better. So I said whenever she was ready. That was a couple days ago. Time will tell.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:28 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

I have accepted my fate. I am meant to be alone. So be it.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:02 AM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by WildmaN
I have accepted my fate. I am meant to be alone. So be it.
You're kinda young to be saying that.... Just chill. One thing I've learned is that if you try to make a girl like you, she won't. It doesn't matter how young or old the woman is... if you come across as "TOO" interested, they run.

Just relax, enjoy the moment, and it will happen.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:48 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
itz ok, aaron----those of us who are meant to be alone for a while will eventually meet someone who will be perfect.......and with luck, it might even be in this lifetime......meanwhile---make them z's purrrty........we love ya, sugah........itz all good.........just dont fallinto the rusky girl scam, or any other scams.......surprises happen....
Old 01-25-2008, 10:35 AM
Über User

Originally Posted by NismoPick
You're kinda young to be saying that.... Just chill. One thing I've learned is that if you try to make a girl like you, she won't. It doesn't matter how young or old the woman is... if you come across as "TOO" interested, they run.

Just relax, enjoy the moment, and it will happen.
exactly what i was saying. girls like to use this word called clingy, and you kinda display prime examples of it. treat them like a guy friend (attention wise not literally) until you get some where with them (physical intamacy) before you start to talk to them like a girl friend. and even then, just continue wiht a couple more dates to make sure interest is still there then ask them. you really need to chill because i garuntee most if not all these girls had something for you until you decide in your head how much you fall for them show it and tis only been a week or two and they go, woah.... wierd.... even though its not wierd for it to happen, just to display it. i may be young but god damn do i know women.

also, why would you say that? the girl you like loose interest or something?
Old 01-25-2008, 05:17 PM
Registered Zee Racer

wildman your prayers have been answered.

http://www.conjugalharmony.com/browse.html
Old 01-25-2008, 06:10 PM
w0rld's l0ngest m0t0rswap

I love country girls. so what happened to that one girl that started this post? what company did she turn out to be from?
Old 01-25-2008, 06:28 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

Originally Posted by Darrel
wildman your prayers have been answered.

http://www.conjugalharmony.com/browse.html
oh my.......

and wildman, just stay single bro. cheaper. more money for the Zs!!
Old 01-25-2008, 08:03 PM
Pr0n Addict

what a beotch it is when you get a girl that doesn't like the Z though. my gf has been giving me a lot of crap about it. don't get in that spot.
so i didn't read the middle ten pages of this thread but, you went from russian girl to illinois girl to nieghbor girl and now nothing? bummer dude. russian accents are not cool anyway
Old 01-25-2008, 08:19 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
shame on you, darrell.....those beeeyotches looked like poster girls for punk and tweak.......

aaron----STAY SINGLE, MON........sheeeesh.......it will happen in itz own time....do not push the river.....it flowz by itself......

and, ps----dont take any advice from silly little boyz who sit at home online and whine about not being able to get any.......

now we will see who is still at home on a friday nite....
besides aaron, snowy, darrell, me and....

Last edited by z-hag; 01-25-2008 at 08:26 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:43 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

Originally Posted by z-hag
besides aaron, snowy, darrell, me and....
ahem........
Old 01-25-2008, 08:57 PM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by entropy31
ahem........

ahem...and me too!

And WildmaN, I agree with what the others are saying. You never want to act too interested....they have a tendency to lose interest. And don't act too available either, always act like you have other options. I know it sounds like a game...but thats just the way it is sometimes. Just relax and have fun and I know its a cliche...but when you least expect it, thats when it'll happen!
And like someone else said, being single rules!...more money for the toys!!!!
Old 01-25-2008, 09:33 PM
Über User

i mihgr be single but i still get some action so i dont totally loose touch. and im not at home. lol. and drunkswe1!!!
Old 01-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Ruff Ryder

i might be single, but i still get some action so i dont totally loose touch. and im not at home. lol. and drunkswe1!!!

i think i can join the friday night; right hand club...
Old 03-26-2008, 08:40 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Okay, I have a real good reason. Why I haven't been on here much. I will show you, and then you can ask me about it. This is my current REAL girlfriend. Just an appetizer for all of you. And feel free to comment.

Last edited by WildmaN; 04-04-2008 at 12:41 AM.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:52 PM
The Good Twin

hehe... WildmaN is going to dooo itttt!!!! That last pic is a good one.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:54 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

^Thanks bro'. You have no idea, how happy I am.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:07 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

yay!!! not a russian!! way to go man!

and nismo is right, wildman is gonna dooo itttt!
Old 03-26-2008, 09:16 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

^ You got that right, we are going to do it, here soon. Oh and she is 100% Ukranian. (ironic huh) Just that she lives here in the valley. he he She absolutely rocks!!

Quick Reply: Something new has happened recently