The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Something new has happened recently

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 07:25 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Well..just had a deep conversation with her father. This past weekend. He already knows..that I plan on marrying her. We touched base on alot of things. But that will between him and I. Anyway things are still going great. And our love is a bond that can't be broken. I still spend as much time as I can with her. I hardly see my place. Except to lay my head down. lol
Old 11-10-2008, 08:28 PM
The Evil Twin

wanna see who can get married first? ok, one, two, three, go!
Old 11-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by Bleach
wanna see who can get married first? ok, one, two, three, go!
It ain't gonna be me! Every woman I've met lately has been a total psycho....
Old 11-10-2008, 08:32 PM
The Evil Twin

I'm going to Vegas... you never know what might happen
Old 11-10-2008, 08:58 PM
The Good Twin

I'm going to Vegas... you never know what might happen
What happens in Vegas....
Old 11-10-2008, 09:02 PM
Pr0n Addict

lol i'll probably get married first. probably right out of college. 1 or 2 years out.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:22 PM
Über User

im going to get married now! gonna ask the lady in a text message I WIN!!!! eric FTMFW! suckas!

i could see this ending poorly.....
Old 11-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Pr0n Addict

lol good stuff. in a text message.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:53 AM
From NY to AZ

Dude, wait 2 or 3 years before even thinking of getting married. Girls have a tendency to get psycho on your *** once they get complacent being with you. Ask me how I know...
Old 11-18-2008, 10:29 AM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by 007max
Girls have a tendency to get psycho on your *** once they get complacent being with you. Ask me how I know...
maybe it was after the semi truck wheel hit her door.

Snwy! What did she say when you asked her?? Are you engaged?
Old 11-18-2008, 10:40 AM
Über User

idk.... i forget who i was even going to text.

oh wait i remember, where not making any decisions until jan once the new school semester starts lol also im so sick feeling... kill me
Old 11-18-2008, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
idk.... i forget who i was even going to text.

oh wait i remember, where not making any decisions until jan once the new school semester starts lol also im so sick feeling... kill me

If you feel sick just from talking about getting engaged then you should definently hold off for a while.. LOL
Old 11-18-2008, 05:12 PM
Obsessive Craigslist Disorder

so what does it mean when you been with the same girl for 3 years but no engagement ring or plans of marriage?
then again im only 19.5
Old 11-18-2008, 05:25 PM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by rtmorgan
so what does it mean when you been with the same girl for 3 years but no engagement ring or plans of marriage?
then again im only 19.5
It means you're smart!
Old 11-18-2008, 05:48 PM
The Evil Twin

Exactly. She's going to change a LOT between the age of 18 and 25. Stick it out to make sure she has delt with all her issues from childhood.
Old 11-18-2008, 05:53 PM
Obsessive Craigslist Disorder

lol my girl is pretty straight forward and we seem to work things out together ok. we do live in the same house and have a bank acount together even
i love her
Old 11-18-2008, 07:23 PM
Über User

im kidding guys i was never going to ask a chicky to marry me lol. im just sick cause i got a fever and aches... UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i was almost done with school now ive missed two days.

ps. i love lamp
Old 11-28-2008, 02:46 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Well..everything is going great. And my g/f and I are so happy. She has so many great qualities. That no other girl has had before. And the big thing that is great about her. Is she accepts all my faults and flaws. And we love each other with all our hearts. And we both are looking forward to the big day. That we make our lifelong vows to each other. (marriage of course) lol But seriously....she is pretty much the best thing to come into my life. And I am thankful and truly blessed to be with her. She is always on my mind. And I think about her constantly.
Old 11-28-2008, 12:32 PM
The Evil Twin

so she even accepts you with your Megadeth t-shirts on?
Old 11-28-2008, 02:27 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

so she even accepts you with your Megadeth t-shirts on?
I'll say I'm sorry, but I'm not taking my Megadeth t-shirt off .
Old 11-28-2008, 04:52 PM
Über User

lol.... oh you guys!!!!

also, arent faults the same as flaws? lol.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:44 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Wow...haven't updated on here for a while..lol Anyway things are still going great. We have been together over 6 months now. The engagement is put on hold for now. Until I can afford the ring and such..lol It's cool though...we are going strong. I still need to straighten some things in my life still. All in all....things are great. And the love is quite strong.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:00 PM
Tough Guy

Originally Posted by WildmaN
And none of you could ever guess, what it could be. If I didn't tell you. Well here it goes. I met somebody on the internet, basically as a fluke. I found some girl e-mailed me, and it was sent to my bulk mail. I found it, and just for kicks. I e-mailed her back, not thinking I would get a response. A little over a week later, she responded, and with pics of her. So I replied to her again, and then we were going back and forth. Not too much, because she had to travel by bus 24 minutes or so, just to contact me through e-mail. It was some internet cafe. Or whatever she called it.

Okay so I am thinking wow, she does all that, just to send me a letter. And she asked me for more pics of me. Luckily I took some recent ones of myself, just over a week ago. So I sent those to her, and talked about things about me and such. What happens next, surprised me a little. She sent me 3 more pictures of herself. And said she was on a program, that would allow her to leave her country, and go to any other country she wanted. She wanted to know what city I was in, and the nearest airport. So she could book a flight, and come here!

Okay before all of you, say, that is crazy, and it could be a scam. I have been contacted by girls in other countries. Which I am sure a lot of guys do get in their mailboxes. This one is different, and I don't have to marry her for her to come down. If that was the case, I would have said no way. And I also told her, there could be a chance, that it could work out like she hopes. But I also said, there is a chance, that it might not work. I told her I am following my heart, and see where it takes me.

So anyway there is so much more, I could tell all of you. Anyway she will be here in the Phoenix area, in a week or so. She is already in Moscow by now, I am sure. She said it takes a few days, to get the paperwork and or documents sorted, and ready to go. Before she can leave her country. So yes she is in Russia, in a small town, and wants to leave, and find somebody here. She is hoping it is me. I still can tell you guys would scream SCAM! SCAM! But believe me I do want to meet this girl, and see what happens. The only info I gave her so far, is my phone number, and the city I live in.

I also want to mention, she is 25, single, and no children. That is a great thing, because it seems impossible to find a chick close to my age, without baggage, or being emotionally scarred. There are so many more things, I want to tell all of you. It would take so much time, I may post the e-mails on here if you want to see what she is about.

Well anyway I will close for now, and let the pics do the talking for you. I just can't hold back this any longer. I had to show my Z buds, this girl. Well here you go, and prepare for some pictures.

What the **** is with all the commas??
Old 03-28-2009, 08:02 PM
Tough Guy

Originally Posted by rtmorgan
lol my girl is pretty straight forward and we seem to work things out together ok. we do live in the same house and have a bank acount together even
i love her

I work things out with my girl a lot to... normally with my fist.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:58 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by domsgarage
What the **** is with all the commas??
What do you mean? lol And why are you quoting something that is older than dirt?

Quick Reply: Something new has happened recently