The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Something new has happened recently

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 02:35 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Okay everybody...here is a pic of my gf and I. It was just taken this past Sunday. When she was meeting my family. Enjoy..and let me know what you think.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:40 AM
Über User

i think she might not like taking pictures, simply cause she looks THRILLED! lol...

is that like an italian restaurant in the back? what did you get? haha
Old 10-02-2008, 10:39 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

No she was thrilled. The sun was in our eyes..lol Anyway we went to Applebee's for the Sunday dinner after church. My family loves her already. And everything is going great. We have already talked about our future. We can see it..with us together. It's pretty crazy..that we think on the same things. But cool at the same time.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Pr0n Addict

cars are cheaper than wives
Old 10-02-2008, 12:36 PM
Mr. Fancy Connectors

Thread Jack.

Gratz girly is pretty. Now, pm me a list of the parts you needed. I am gonna try to pull em this week.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:16 PM

congrats!!! wildman...you are the man.

best of luck,
KD1
Old 10-02-2008, 11:35 PM
I'm a Registered User!

Don't jump in headfirst!!! but congrats
Old 10-03-2008, 10:42 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by Mhinrichs
Thread Jack.

Gratz girly is pretty. Now, pm me a list of the parts you needed. I am gonna try to pull em this week.
Thanks man...and you didn't thread jack. You commented on her..heh heh Anyway pretty much the parts I need. Are in my Bluestreak thread. I'll post a link to it. And thanks again man. I'll add anything else..if I forgot anything. You rock man.
https://www.zdriver.com/forums/showt...t=14762&page=7
Old 10-03-2008, 10:46 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Thank you everybody else...for the kind thoughts. I very much appreciate it. I haven't been this happy since I was just out of high school. I know I have found the love of my life. I have absolutely no doubts about it whatsoever. I am ready to settle down with someone. And she is it. No I am not going to marry her real soon. lol But I can see us being married..when we are ready to take that step. Our relationship....has took off since we met. God has blessed me with bringing her into my life. And I thank Him..everyday.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:05 AM
The Good Twin

Have you guys had any fights yet? I mean a real fight.... yelling / swearing.... ya know.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:28 AM
Über User

they havent been together long enough to fight

dude, your doing that thing.... you test the waters for a while making bigger and bigger jumps in increments before you dive off a cliff into the pond. you really rush these things, difference this time is for the most part she seems to be in on you with that so its not to big of a deal, but **** happens. dont say your ready to marry some chick. id never say that until a year into a relationship... MINIMUM! even that i think is being hasty. my sister has been dating the same guy since her senior year in high school, she has since graduated college, taken a year of just work and now is another year into grad school and work. they still havent even moved in together (probably cause they are both losers and live at home) nor made ANY marriage plans, though i think she is finally ready for that and has actually even been looking at real state, maybe she GTFO! lol
Old 10-04-2008, 01:28 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Have you guys had any fights yet? I mean a real fight.... yelling / swearing.... ya know.
No..none at all. We really have nothing to fight about. lol We agree on so many things. Now granted..I am sure there will be times. Where we will argue and such. But that is a normal thing. But I am pretty sure..there will never be yelling and especially no swearing. I have chilled on my language. I have been trying to be a better Christian man. And be a better influence and be a light to others. My attitude has changed...and I am becoming more happy. And not at all lonely anymore.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:36 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
they havent been together long enough to fight

dude, your doing that thing.... you test the waters for a while making bigger and bigger jumps in increments before you dive off a cliff into the pond. you really rush these things, difference this time is for the most part she seems to be in on you with that so its not to big of a deal, but **** happens. dont say your ready to marry some chick. id never say that until a year into a relationship... MINIMUM! even that i think is being hasty. my sister has been dating the same guy since her senior year in high school, she has since graduated college, taken a year of just work and now is another year into grad school and work. they still havent even moved in together (probably cause they are both losers and live at home) nor made ANY marriage plans, though i think she is finally ready for that and has actually even been looking at real state, maybe she GTFO! lol
Hey it's all good man. We have both jumped into the water. And we do not have any doubts. That we want to be together for the rest of our lives. But no...marriage is not going to be a for quite a while yet. I need to get better financially. And get rid of alot of my things I have. I will tell you one thing though man. After what happened last night. That pretty much clinched my decision. That she is the one for me.

We went and saw a movie with her brother and his friend. It was Eagle Eye. Well about an hour into the movie. I got sick and such. And she was really worried about me. Well she walking out of the movie with me. And was right there by my side. Making sure I was allright. And while she was praying to God. For the situation to get better. No woman has ever treated me that way. And been there for me like that. She didn't walk out on me. Like the girl did last year seeing Transformers. With the same kind of situation. Granted it was only at a movie. But that shows right there. That when we are together. That she will be with me...in sickness and in health. I can really see it..especially after last night. And she also made sure. I was allright to drive back home. Because of my stomach and such. She is absolutely wonderful..and I thank God for her everyday. I really do Love my gf..with all my heart.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Über User

was teh stomach THAT bad? lol that she literally had to pray to god your alright?

but anyways, thats what anyone would do for someone they care about is make sure they are ok. so even though yes thats good, sounds like you dated some real **** heads instead of this one girl you have now being some miracle woman. lol. but still a great girl.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:39 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

was teh stomach THAT bad? lol that she literally had to pray to god your alright?

but anyways, thats what anyone would do for someone they care about is make sure they are ok. so even though yes thats good, sounds like you dated some real **** heads instead of this one girl you have now being some miracle woman. lol. but still a great girl.
Yes it was...and I had the shakes real bad too. My body temperature dropped. I still have some problems with my stomach and such. That I need to find out about. I have learned to deal with it daily. But when it comes to wanting to puke. I am a wimp with that. And I prayed to God while I was crouched in the restroom. Because I hate feeling that way. With my stomach and all. She even sent her brother in the restroom. To see how I was doing. Then I came out...and layed down on the bench outside the movie. And she was right there by my side. Making sure I was allright. Yes she cares and loves me. More than anybody has in my entire life. And I love her more than I have anybody else. She is beyond a great girl. She is the most wonderful person to come into my life. And I can thank God for that. He is awesome. And thanks for the compliments bro'. Much appreciated.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Pr0n Addict

i think you need to stop eating movie theater food lol if it happened the same way last year. but yeah it's nice when she'll stay with you when you're sick.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Über User

do you typically get these stomach pains? the SEVERE ones like you discribe.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:50 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by KasbeKZ
i think you need to stop eating movie theater food lol if it happened the same way last year. but yeah it's nice when she'll stay with you when you're sick.
Only thing I had was a garlic pretzel. That my gf shared with me. And I believe it was because I was too close to the screen. Plus there was a lot of movement on it. Which didn't help..lol I have motion sickness. And have had it since I was born. And also maybe the Cherry Coke I was drinking in moderation. I think those were 2 strikes against me. And yes it was very nice. That she was there for me. And it shows me. That she will be there through thick and thin. And in sickness and in health.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:52 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

do you typically get these stomach pains? the SEVERE ones like you discribe.
No I don't...it is once in a while. That was really bad last night. And the last time I felt that way. Was because of having the flu in December.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Pr0n Addict

how are you going to drive the Z super fast on the track if you have motion sickness. you'd better take care of that. i've tried those pills for sea sickness and they worked really well back in the day when i did get sea sick.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:25 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
aaron---could be severe dehydration making gutz pain or diverticulitis---pm me with the rest of the symptoms and drink half strength gatorade --gallon /day plus regular water and stuff---let me know how it works for you---should help if not let me know--i have other gutz fixers..
Old 10-05-2008, 09:47 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by KasbeKZ
how are you going to drive the Z super fast on the track if you have motion sickness. you'd better take care of that. i've tried those pills for sea sickness and they worked really well back in the day when i did get sea sick.
I don't get motion sickness. When I am in control. Just when I am the passenger. I can drive my Z....just fine...and corner hard too.. Anyway I have taken dramamine. And it has worked pretty well. I also have those bands you wear on your wrists.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:51 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

It turned out to be food poisoning. I am pretty sure of it. I was on the throne all day Saturday..off and on. And some Saturday night too. I think it was from the pasta that had chicken in it. That my work provided for us. My g/f felt bad...because she brought me the plate. But I told her..it is not her fault. She is so sweet and kind. I love her with all of my heart.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:20 AM
The Good Twin

Nothin wrong w/ a good food poisoning every once in a while... keeps ya thin and "cleaned out".

All jesting aside, sorry to hear about your sickness, but at least you are feeling better now?
Old 10-07-2008, 02:37 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Nothin wrong w/ a good food poisoning every once in a while... keeps ya thin and "cleaned out".

All jesting aside, sorry to hear about your sickness, but at least you are feeling better now?
LOL...Like I need to be any thinnner. :P Anyway yeah I am better. Started feeling better..Sunday afternoon. Thanks man for the consideration.

Quick Reply: Something new has happened recently