The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Something new has happened recently

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 02:58 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Okay...here are a few more pics of my gf. That I took tonight. Let me know what you think.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:34 AM
Über User

ahhhhh so much better the first pic sucked ***** cause she was squinty from the sun and the crazy designed dress made any body shape non existent LOL. But now i see and approve haha
Old 10-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Political n00b crusher

Nice pics. She's a cute girl!
Old 10-07-2008, 12:36 PM
The Evil Twin

yup. and not too young like all the others.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:13 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
ahhhhh so much better the first pic sucked ***** cause she was squinty from the sun and the crazy designed dress made any body shape non existent LOL. But now i see and approve haha
Yeah I agree...lol I like that pic...because we are together. I would like to get another one of us. Where you can see our eyes better...lol Anyway thanks for the props man. She is a wonderful woman. And I thank God for her everyday.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:16 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
Nice pics. She's a cute girl!
Thanks man....means alot. She is wonderful..inside and out. I am so blessed to be with her. She makes me happy. And has given me..another aspect on life. Something...that I have been missing for many years. True Love for starters. And many other things.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:17 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by Bleach
yup. and not too young like all the others.
Thanks...yeah lol It is nice to be with somebody...that is close in age. Those young ones. Are such high maintenance..lol
Old 10-11-2008, 07:42 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Okay..a little update for all that care. lol I have given this a lot of thought. And I am sure that is the right decision. I was talking to my g/f just earlier today. And told her. That once I get out of debt and such. And get myself more financially set. We are getting engaged. She was all for that....and loves me with all her heart. As I do. Just thought I would share with all of you. Thanks for listening.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:11 PM
The Good Twin

Wouldn't it be engaged NOW and married when you are financially set? It doesn't take any money to be engaged...
Old 10-11-2008, 08:37 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Wouldn't it be engaged NOW and married when you are financially set? It doesn't take any money to be engaged...
Yeah...you do have a point there. lol Well maybe engaged in a while. And then married when we are ready. True you don't need money to be engaged. Except maybe the ring I would get her. lol I will consider what you said. Thanks for the advice man.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:34 PM
The Evil Twin

2 years man... wait 2 years
Old 10-12-2008, 12:01 AM
Über User

wait at least a year for the true engagement and then another year for the set date. and rings cost money and sure are tricky, gotta get a band and usually that will accept the diamond so dont spend much on the actual engagement ring itself, just the diamond.... or however that works.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:31 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Okay...I thought about what NismoPick was saying. And talked to my g/f last night. We will be officially engaged March 20th 2009. That will be exactly 6 months of being together. We both thought that way. Before I even discussed it. If we are not meant to be together. I would like to know the reason why. lol We are connected souls. With a bond...that cannot be broken. Anyway got to crash here. Going to her church tomorrow. And hanging out with her the rest of the day. Can't wait...and looking forward to it.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:26 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Well the big day tomorrow. My g/f is finally going to see my place. lol I warned her that it is a mess. But she doesn't care. She is cluttery like me..heh heh Anyway I'm pretty stoked. And it will be 1 month on October 20th.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:38 PM
Über User

WOAH ONE MONTH!!!!!! lol jk dude big step when its a girl you really connect with. best of luck. dont get to mushy on us though haha. i didnt know seeing your place was a step? lol unless its a sleep over! oooo PJ PARTY!
Old 10-18-2008, 08:59 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Yeah...it is a big step. Because she has been quite cautious. But as of now...she completely trusts me. And knows..I will not do anything against her will. Or take advantage of her in any way. Thanks man..for the props. I am in love..but I still have a backbone..lol
Old 10-25-2008, 03:02 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Well..things went great last Sunday. She came here in the morning. Dropped off her car. And then we went to church and such. In my car. Got back here...and hung out watched a movie, cuddled and what not. Then she went home. Been spending alot of time with her lately. Almost everyday after work. And pretty much every weekend. Minus Saturday. Going to her church tomorrow. And then spend time with her. Things are going great...and I am very happy.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:47 PM
Über User

i have never incorperated church and hanging out with the GF in one. huh. glad to hear that things are still moving forward for you.
Old 10-25-2008, 04:01 PM

Well, congrats I guess. At least SOMEONE has got a chick to hang out with

I just sit here and think about chicks that I have dated....then I play WoW, the I play FS9, then I play SimCity....oh and in between I eat snacks and get fatter and wonder why no chick will let me touch her no no spots

I think it is time for Mikey to make a life change yet again....but best of luck to both of you.
Old 10-25-2008, 05:08 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by WildmaN
cuddled and what not.
"Snuggle" or "Get cozy" ... not "cuddle". I got "told" by a chick some time ago that men don't say "cuddle". Now it's my turn to pass that along.
Old 10-25-2008, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by WildmaN
...cuddled and what not....
He said cuddled...it's ok, he will come around eventually and use better terminology...cuddled, that's so sweet
Old 10-27-2008, 11:33 AM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by thxone
I just sit here and think about chicks that I have dated....then I play WoW, the I play FS9, then I play SimCity....oh and in between I eat snacks and get fatter and wonder why no chick will let me touch her no no spots
As long as you don't live in your mother's basement you should still be cool.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:49 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by thxone
He said cuddled...it's ok, he will come around eventually and use better terminology...cuddled, that's so sweet
Hey you call it what you want. And I will call it what I want. Anyway things are still going great. I am with her...almost everday. Of course..I see her everyday. Because she is at the same place of work as I. Anyway probably will do something tomorrow night after work. Don't know really what yet. Will figure it out as we go.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:59 AM

Congrats on finding someone that you really like and get along with!
Old 11-02-2008, 10:41 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

^ Thanks man..much appreciated. We will be engaged sometime soon. And we are probably getting married next fall. Either in Payson or Sedona. Not quite sure of that yet. I can't get enough of her. And I am so ready to leave the bachelor life. And be with a woman...that is everything I have wanted or needed. She makes me so happy... I love her with all of my heart.

Quick Reply: Something new has happened recently