For Sale (VIEW ALL) An online swap meet for sale of individual items. NO UNPAID ADVERTISING ALLOWED

We have 14point7 Wideband controllers with Native USB Support!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 10:43 AM

We have 14point7 Wideband controllers with Native USB Support!

Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage is proud to announce we are now offering 14point7's new SLC Pure Plus Wideband O2 controller system. This unit is easily the most complete, innovative, and well manufactured Lambda kit that is available for the sports car enthusiast, racing fanatic, or experienced tuner.

SLC Pure Plus is a complete Plug and Play Wideband Controller capable of 0.01 Lambda accuracy without the need for constant and complicated "free air calibration".

The SLC Pure Plus Controllers is the only wideband system on the market utilizing programmable switch capacitor and programmable logic technology. Such advanced technologies allow for high accuracy and fast response times in an efficient integrated design. It is also a Native USB wideband system, offering flexible compatibility with all the newest in netbook technology.[/b]

Even when compared to its competition, the SLC Pure Plus stands out with an array of features:

Add to this 14point7's well earned reputation for extremely high quality Do-It-Yourself wideband units, as well as their 1 year warranty, as well as a dedicated technical support forum, and it's really easy to see why you should decide on a SLC Pure Plus Wideband Controller for your next project.

All SLC Pure Plus Kits include
- SLC Pure Plus Lambda Controller
- 8ft oxygen sensor harness
- Oxygen Sensor (Not Pictured)
- 3ft power cable
- 3ft auxiliary cable
- 2x fuse holders
- 2x 250ma fuse (replacement included)
- 2x 5A fuse (replacement included)
- 3ft USB cable
- Software CD
- Quick start guide

The price for the entire kit shipped anywhere in the continental US is normally 218.90.

As a special to ALL Zdriver.com forum members, I am offering free shipping! This means your price is 209.99!
if you're in the market for a complete Wideband solution at a reasonable price, I am sure you'll be happy with the SLC Pure Plus Controller.

Remember, this is a complete kit - all you need is a welder and a standard O2 bung!

A well respected member of the Z31 performance community will be performing a installation and user experience writeup with photo documentation. Keep an eye out for it!

Look for our ad in an upcoming issue of Nissan Sport magazine!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
-Zachary Ard
Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage
Maurice, Louisiana
sales@acadianasportscars.com
Old 07-24-2010, 06:50 AM

As many of you are aware, our 14point7 wideband controllers come with a full 1 year warranty for repair or replacement through the manufacturer.
This warranty is far longer than the typical 3-6 month warranties offered by competing brands and products.

As a way to further spread the message about just how well designed and well built the SLC Pure Plus is, 14point7 is offering a full 6 month extension on the warranty
of its controller product through its"Give 10"promotion!

Basically, all you have to do is this. Give us 10 minutes of your time to write out and post a 200-word review of the 14point7 SLC Pure Plus, and post it on ANY AUTOMOTIVE FORUM. (Doesn't have to be ZDriver, although it would be a great benefit to the community if you did!). Once you've posted it, email the review, a link to the forum it's posted on, and your name to TOALAN@14POINT7.COM, and you'll be eligible for your 6 month warranty extension. Be sure to mention that you purchased the wideband from the Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage if you indeed do so.

We at Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage, as well as 14point7, are absolutely proud to stand behind this product, and believe the best way to prove this is to offer the industry's leading warranty program. If you decide to purchase a SLC Pure Plus wideband controller, please take the opportunity to participate in letting everyone know how you feel about your experience.

Thanks a bunch!
-Zack
Old 08-08-2010, 06:04 AM

Hey guys -

To anyone who was interested, I still have 3 more units in stock from the shipment I received Monday. After those ship, I'll be waiting to receive my next order from the manufacturer.

As mentioned previously, I can ship next business day after ordering while I have them in stock!

Thanks
Zack
Old 08-25-2010, 10:59 AM

Great News guys!

I was able to verify through 14point7 that the SLC Pure Plus can be used in conjunction with MEGASQUIRT!

The owner of 14point7 confirmed this via e-mail last night, and thought I'd pass this info along:

"Works with MS without issues. In MS there is a profile for the PLX
Lambda controller, our controller outputs the same 0-5v profile so you
can just set it as PLX and it will work.
"

For anyone looking to use a solid wideband O2 solution with the Megasquirt system, the SLC Pure Plus controller
is ideal for the task, offering native USB connectivity, built-in LED display, and datalogging capabilities.

Feel free to message me or post here for any inquiries you might have about this,
or any of our products!

Thanks!
Zack
Old 09-01-2010, 04:58 AM

We've also added a new wrinkle to our "Give 10" promotion.

Originally, we were offering a 6 month warranty extension for any customer who completed the requirements of the promotion, but now, you have a choice of free options!

Basically, all you have to do is this. Give us 10 minutes of your time to write out and post a 200-word review of the 14point7 SLC Pure Plus, and post it on ANY AUTOMOTIVE FORUM. (Doesn't have to be this forum, although it would be a great benefit to our community if you did!). Once you've posted it, email the review, a link to the forum it's posted on, and your name to TOALAN@14POINT7.COM, and you'll be eligible for EITHER a 6 month warranty extension OR a blue 3-digit LED 52mm external gauge - (a $50.00 value). I've posted an example below!

Either way, by participating in the "Give 10" promotion, you've got nothing to lose, and all of us at 14point7 and the Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage are glad to offer these options for your time!

Thanks!
-Zack

Check out our full page ad in this month's issue of Nissan Sport magazine!
Old 09-06-2010, 09:33 AM

Spoke with Matt @ Nistune via email yesterday. He said he will be starting on adding the SLC Pure Plus to NIStune this week, and will give me a headsup when it's done. I'll make an announcement as soon as I hear back from him!
Old 09-26-2010, 06:47 AM

I received an email from Matt Brown @ NIStune this morning.

Although not completely official, SLC Pure Plus has been added to NIStune. Matt will be doing some beta testing to ensure functionality, and will let me know when it is completed, and has the NIStune seal of approval!

Thanks guys
-Zack
Old 11-27-2010, 05:21 AM

Here you go guys - Matt@NISTune has sealed the deal on including support for the 14point7 SLC Pure Plus wideband controller.

Kid tested, NIStune approved!

For details -
http://forum.nistune.com/viewtopic.php?p=12243#p12243
Old 12-07-2010, 07:42 PM

In case anyone wanted to see, here is a screenshot from the latest NIStune release with the functionality for the SLC Pure Plus written in.

Thanks!
Zack

Old 01-05-2011, 01:31 PM

Should be receiving a large shipment of new units in the next week or so. Thanks to everyone who has inquired and purchased one of these quality wideband controllers!
Old 02-10-2011, 10:13 AM

Due to some upcoming additions to the 14point7 product line, as well as heavy overseas demand, I am not going to be able to receive more wideband controllers for at least another month.

I have 3 units remaining - don't miss out on one of these bad boys while they are still in stock guys!
Old 09-18-2011, 01:00 AM

Question New to the club

Hello, Just bought a 1983 280ZX and would love to install a ECU that is programable. Does your unit add on to the stock ECU? If Stand alone is there a wiring harness that will be needed.

Thanks,
rferri

Last edited by rferri; 09-18-2011 at 01:03 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:39 AM

Hey there -

This does not actually perform any ECU functions - it is more of monitoring device that can allow you to take data and review it to be able to tune your vehicle better.

I think some of the guys have been able to adapt a Z31 ECU and harness and run NIStune on the older S30/S130 cars with EFI. You might want to check HybridZ for more info.

Thanks!
Zack