The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Stupid cops

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 10:20 AM
confuzed member

Stupid cops

I want to know how many people have stories about cops just being plain stupid and ridiculous. I know Rizz posted about a cop not allowing him to get a jump and making him get it towed. The university police here in San Diego are ridiculous! I have quite a few stories regarding them, but I'll tell you the most recent. So last night, halloween night, my fraternity (christian) is passing out hot cocoa, candy, water, etc to everyone and a bunch of people are all hanging out and not drinking or anything. This is in the college area so noise isn't a problem. Well, 6 cop cars full....so more than 12 cops total come in to break it up. We were passing out water and keeping people from getting drunk and serving all the partiers/our friends! I guess I'd understand if they came to check it out (w/ 1 car) and realized we're just passing out water and took off, but they proceeded to tell us we couldn't do it. They're just rediculous! More stories.
Old 11-01-2005, 10:58 AM
Doesn't post much...

If you're talking about San Diego State, You know the cops around there are more than a little on edge right now after all the recent crap that's happened and been all over the local news. Not to say they were right in over-reacting, But I imagine they're acting a little more hard core than usual right now.

Rod.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:42 AM
The Evil Twin

I'm a little more hardcore than usual right now.

No cop problems up here though.
Old 11-01-2005, 01:42 PM

In the Bay Area on Sunday night, I happened to have the news on and was hearing about all these random shootings going on all over the area. Some poor guy even got killed in his own home while sleeping because a stray bullet went through the wall and struck him! It's even worse for his mother because he was only staying in the house to keep her company since she'd lost her husband recently too! It's crazy out there!
Old 11-01-2005, 02:40 PM
confuzed member

well, sdsu police have always been like that. They don't get any action so they're immature cops if you know what I mean. They go crazy over anything. One of the guys in my fraternity was exploring with them (a program) and he confirmed. They haven't really been more cautious than usual.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Opinionated

no cop problems here.
I got pulled over for my headlight being out and had a whole talk with the cop about what i wanted to do to my Z because he had an 85 Z that he did some work on
Old 11-01-2005, 04:48 PM
Bad Speller

I got pulled over because one of my foglights was out. he gave me a warning, never got a chance to fix it. lol oh well. btu dude wtf it;s only a fog light nto liek it;s a friggen Turn signal, brake, or Head light. that cop is retarted.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:15 PM
Opinionated

Originally Posted by bardabe
I got pulled over because one of my foglights was out. he gave me a warning, never got a chance to fix it. lol oh well. btu dude wtf it;s only a fog light nto liek it;s a friggen Turn signal, brake, or Head light. that cop is retarted.
haha thats lame
Old 11-01-2005, 08:23 PM

One time when I was speeding a cop pulled me over and asked me if I knew how fast I was going. I said, "I don't know but your not going to check the trunk are ya?" he looks scared and calls for back up. 4 other squad cars pull up and search my caddy. It was frickin hillarious. I'm suprised that I didn't get charged for intimidating an officer or something like that.
Old 11-01-2005, 10:31 PM
S13 or Z32?....decisions, decisions.

Originally Posted by pete8717
One time when I was speeding a cop pulled me over and asked me if I knew how fast I was going. I said, "I don't know but your not going to check the trunk are ya?" he looks scared and calls for back up. 4 other squad cars pull up and search my caddy. It was frickin hillarious. I'm suprised that I didn't get charged for intimidating an officer or something like that.
hahahaaha, I've got to try that one next time some ahole pig decides my car is too "flashy" and pulls me over for no reason. (which happens more often than speeding tickets)
Old 11-02-2005, 10:51 AM
Doesn't post much...

I was in my driveway cleaning out my Z really good about two years ago. I had the rear interior panels out so I could clean behind them. I'm vacuuming away minding my own business when I look up and see a cop standing there. I shut off the vacuum and then realize that there are 3 cop cars parked in front of my house. The one cop who had walked up my driveway was about 5'4" and 125 lbs and "African American" (PC). I asked if I could help him with something while I was still in the car, and he say's "What do you think you're doing?" with a shitty attitude about it. So I replied with "Cleaning my car. Is there a problem with that?" At this time, I get out of the car and stand up... all 6'4" and 260 lbs of shaved head, goatee having white guy. I thought he was going to **** his pants. He starts drilling me over why I'm removing parts of my car to "Clean" it. I tell him it's got 24 years of crud accumulated and I would like to get it cleaned up. There are 5 other cops standing at the base of my driveway just watching. I tried to be cool for as long as I could but the little bastard kept implying that I had stolen the car. After showing proof of ownership and having him push and push for nearly 30 minutes I got pissed off. I said "Look Webster... You're on my property and I didn't invite you. You need to get the **** out of here NOW!" One of the other cops who had heard me call the guy "Webster" had to turn around to keep anyone from seeing him cracking up. The little guy get's all pissed off and does the Eric Cartman "You will respect my authortay!" speach. I told him to stick it up his *** and if he wanted me to, I would be happy to help. He freaked! He put his hand on his nightstick... I said "You pull that thing out, You're getting it parked up your *** before your buddies can help you."
The other sensible cops knew this guy was out of control and had to drag him off my driveway. It was some pretty carzy ****. As soon as they were gone, I called a friend of mine who is a Commander with the PD (One of many of my friends with high posistions in the department) and asked him WTF? He was shocked and pissed. Little bastard was new, and was still on probabtion... didn't make it through the entire probabtion period before they pulled the plug on him.

Rod.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:39 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

what a ********. thats just plain harrassment. he should have never stopped in the first place, but he definately should have left immediately after you showed him proof of ownership.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:39 PM
confuzed member

yea, that's the kind of crap that pisses me off. I mean, I have good friends that are cops, and I know good cops are out there. Heck the majority of them are...it's the few crap heads like that. Here's a story. So there's a parking structure accross the street from my house (school property). My house was full since a bunch of guys from USC were dwon that weekend and I got a call from my girlfriend. Well, I was just talking to her on the parking structure. I was sitting on the curb facing away from some apartments that are accross the street. This cop drives up and I think nothing of it until he shines his spotlight on me and tells me to stay sitting. So I get off hte phone. He asks what I'm doing and I tell him I'm talking on the phone. So, he decides to cuff me (no joke) and search me. He calls up a bunch of other cars and they all come. He searches the pictures on my phone and I even show him that I just ogt off the phone via more recent calls feature. He accused me of looking in the windows at girls changin in the apartments (that my back was to, and there's a big concrete wall between me and the apartments.). I got a little pissed and told me to take a look in the windows and tell me if he sees any girls. No one's there via quick glance. He kept me for about 20 min and wouldn't let me go. The chief had to come and pull him aside and talk to him. He let me go after that. All the other cops that showed up were making fun of him too...kinda funny. well, this is long so I'll stop.
Old 11-02-2005, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
..."Look Webster...You're on my property and I didn't invite you. You need to get the **** out of here NOW!"
Stupid cop. I wish I could have seen you call him webster. LMFAO
Old 11-03-2005, 09:51 AM
Loves Going Topless

Emo, remember the photo shoot I was going to do using a cop car and the 300. Well the dumb assed cop just got busted for doing roadside traffic payments. Guess we'll not be doing that photo shoot. I know he did because he has finally admitted to it, just can't believe he was that stupid to actually do it.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:25 PM
confuzed member

I do remember that. That sucks. I hope your friend wasn't doing other stupid things that were jacking people while on the force. My first ticket was b/c some cop needed to meet his quota and he lied to me to give me a ticket (didn't find out until afterwards). Sucks.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:14 AM
Loves Going Topless

He's actually a dumbass, I've known him for years. Good source for information when you need to know things. He got let go here with the springdale force several years back, then went on with county till he slapped his wife for screwing another guy. Then they let him go. He disappeared for a year or two then went on with elm springs, a 3 officer force and a little free lance. The chief out there is an old friend of mine. In fact the chiefs dad used to work for me. When they got Payne, all the chief said was "I'm not surprised."
He called a dealer up one time and made a date to meet him, then waited till the dealer drove by and stopped him. He knew all along the dealer didn't have a drivers license. The dealer was even dumber than Payne to fall for it.
For what he was doing he got what he deserved.