The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Cops are everywhere LOL

Old 01-03-2007, 09:32 PM

Cops are everywhere LOL

LOL this is anoying. I have done some street racing(I dont any more, its stupid, no body else to race any way.) and one time a cop pulled up with his lights on... let me and my friend go, I said we were racing, he said "lieing gets you in trouble" or some crap like that, so I told the truth. and I also got a ticket for churping my tires in second gear, got that droped a couple weeks ago though. but why im making this thread is today my car was followed by 4 cops at different times, 1 cop followed me twice, kinda fun when you go slow as *****. my speedometer doesnt work. what I want to know is are they following me because im unlucky or is it because I got caught street racing once but got no warning or ticket or nothing? Any one else expirience this? Im about to spray paint my bloody car black LOL

before the 4th time I was followed, I was pulling out of where I hang out or whatever. but as I was pulling out a cop starting to pull out of a bank parking lot, which was closed, he got caught at a red light, so I keep on going then another cop comes out of no where and is on my tail for about 2 miles then turns off...

the first 2 times was when me and my cousin were driving down a road, a cop turned onto it behind me and him. I see the cop so I turn off into a neighborhood and go into someones drive way because the cop followed us into there.................... so the cop disappears. we turn back onto the road and we dont see him in front of us or behind us... I turn onto another road, I look behind me, and I see the cop again right on my tail turning where I turn so. I turn into some buisness place, he keeps going on down the road...

None of these were town cops either they were state troopers and something like state transport... I found it odd... as long as im not doing any thing wrong I dont care its just that my speedometer doesnt work any more.

cops are jealous of the Z

Last edited by Comrade_Charlie; 01-03-2007 at 09:37 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:54 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
they wanna put a z on their cars--like a notch on the gunbelt.......