The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

I really am a nice guy.

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 08:31 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by thxone
Now, if I can just get her to notice me again.....
Originally Posted by NismoPick
She knows she has you by the leash and that you will do anything she asks (even though you are trying to fight it)
< ... sound of whip cracking ... >
Old 11-24-2006, 09:03 PM

HAHAHAH! Man the lies never stop with this chick...why is she singleing me out to lie to???? SHE IS AT HIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!! LOL What is with this chick??? Scratch that, she JUST CALLED ME!!! LoL she is at ANOTHER bar drinking with him. I told her I blew off this chick that I know to hang out wih my sister cause she is having problems and she started asking me questions about the chick like who is she, I have never met her, and she sounded kinda almost mad when she was asking me about her. I told her she is more than welcome to hang out with me and Katie and she was like ok yeah we can do that. I think she is a little jelous. In fact I just got off the phone with my sister and she said yup she IS for sure...lol. You all have to know this is a game for me at this point for my own sick and twisted amusement and I must see it to its final conclusion. Katie is real also...one of the reasons I am not heart broken over Cassidie anymore...but she must pay and pay she will. ZX, Rust Dust or Bust!!!!
Old 11-24-2006, 09:33 PM
Registered Zee Racer

OK, let's use these movie quotes. thxone is the mystery woman and his ex is jake.

after a burst of gunfire from the Mystery Woman, Jake climbs to his feet, covered in mud from the tunnel floor]
Jake: It's good to see you, sweetheart.
Mystery Woman: You contemptible pig! I remained celibate for you. I stood at the back of a cathedral, waiting, in celibacy, for you, with three hundred friends and relatives in attendance. My uncle hired the best Romanian caterers in the state. To obtain the seven limousines for the wedding party, my father used up his last favor with Mad Pete Trullo. So for me, for my mother, my grandmother, my father, my uncle, and for the common good, I must now kill you, and your brother.
[Jake falls to his knees]
Jake: Oh, please, don't kill us. Please, please don't kill us. You know I love you baby. I wouldn't leave ya. It wasn't my fault.
Mystery Woman: You miserable slug! You think you can talk your way out of this? You betrayed me.
Jake: No I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD.
[Elwood covers his head in anticipation of more gunfire, Jake removes his sunglasses to make a wordless appeal, and the Mystery Woman visibly softens]
Mystery Woman: Oh, Jake... Jake, honey...
[Jake embraces the Mystery Woman and they kiss]
Jake: [to Elwood] Let's go.
[He drops the Mystery Woman and walks off]
Elwood: [to the Mystery Woman as he steps past her] Take it easy.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:41 PM

So she is the player and I am falling for it? That is why I need to flip the script.... .. ... .. . . ......I still haven't really figured out how I want to get my revenge yet though...but I know I want it. If you rememberd all that from The Blues Brothers then you have seen it a WHOLE lot more than I have.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:48 PM
Registered Zee Racer

copy and paste is your friend. ;-)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080455/quotes
Old 11-24-2006, 09:49 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by thxone
I still haven't really figured out how I want to get my revenge yet though...but I know I want it.
< sound of cracking whip AGAIN >

The only "revenge" that will work, is tapping another chick (use a jimmy hat this time!) so you forget about her. If she sees you trying to get revenge... she will obviously know you are NOT over her, and she will continue her antics. Really homie... REALLY.... just let her go.
Old 11-24-2006, 11:43 PM
Über User

the only real revenge is to give her aids....
Old 11-25-2006, 12:05 AM

^^^^^YES that what u should doo!!!!!!^^^^^
Old 11-25-2006, 02:52 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

Dude
Old 11-25-2006, 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
the only real revenge is to give her aids....

That means I would have to have it first...I don't need that.
Old 11-25-2006, 07:42 AM
Über User

psh.... your such a baby take one for the team bro... that or just borrow them from someone
Old 11-25-2006, 09:25 AM
Doesn't post much...

Dude.
Old 11-25-2006, 10:27 AM
Big Poppa

aids aint cool, not one bit, lets give them to you.
Old 11-25-2006, 02:33 PM
Über User

ME!?!?!?! what did i do??? nothing.. i dotn got them.. i didnt spread them or invent them... why do i deserve aids? ive never hurt anybody??
Old 11-26-2006, 08:43 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
the BEST revenge is to show her you have NO need for her--live your life and have fun--there are sooooo many beings of the opposite gender that there SHOULD be someone out there who digs you for being you--NEVER SELL YOURSELF SHORT.

do not do stuff to nget even with her--it ALWAYS backfires--do stuff because you enjoy doing the stuff.

have FUN--that'll KILL her!!

just from a female point of view----------------------
Old 11-26-2006, 09:48 AM

Oh boy...I went out last night with Katie, on her boat....we did stuff, she came home with me, we did stuff...I showed her some pics on my computer and happened across pics of Cassidie. She ask who she was and I told her. She said, "she is very cute" Katie then ask a few questions about her and ask well do you think she would want to come out on the boat with us, do you think she would be into that? I think you all know where I am going with this one. I don't mind I guess, after all, Katie and I are just foolin around as she does have a live in boyfriend...yes I felt shity for sleeping with her but then again I am not the one cheating...so there, I have justified myself...sort of.

I called Cassidie this morning and wished her a happy birthday...yes I mentioned what Katie wanted me to ask her...she wants to do it....now I am torn, do I do yet another threesome or should I run and hide. I have done threesomes before and I understand that not every guy gets to have even one but man they are fun. The thing is, am I ok enough in my head to not let my emotional crap mess with me or should I let my male horneyness take over and let it stay what it is...just sex with two good lookin chicks? Ahhh who am I kidding...I like sex to much to pass up another threesome...sorry ladies for being another male pig but damn that, I am a man.

I am so dirty...I hope I get a spanking...umm I mean uhhh I will let yall know how it goes.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:43 AM
Über User

ive been... its fun... but from the stand point of you and cassidie. i just think **** will start all over again... at elast there will be a reason.... so i dont know, you should just look for a different girl. and wrap it up dude, all these girls wanting 3 somes and **** might be dirty... do your research and play it safe. oh yeah and

DUDE
Old 11-26-2006, 10:57 AM

DUDE!
.......I have plenty of condoms!
Old 11-26-2006, 12:50 PM
The Evil Twin

you are not a man, you are a *****. You are just as wrong for being involved with that woman as she is for cheating. You know of her relationship. I hate people like you. You are not a respectable person in the least bit
Old 11-26-2006, 12:52 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by Bleach
you are not a man, you are a *****. You are just as wrong for being involved with that woman as she is for cheating. You know of her relationship. I hate people like you. You are not a respectable person in the least bit
Bleach a hater??? Never!
Old 11-26-2006, 01:38 PM

As the saying goes, what goes around comes around. I'd be carful about what you do.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Bleach
I understand what you mean, but I make nobody do anything they weren't already going to do...If she were married that is a TOTALY different story, I don't mess with married women because they have made a choice to be with that person forever, until they are in the middle of a divorce and they seek me out...dateing..well what can you do...if she was happy in her situation then she would not stray and to clarify I found out after the fact which is usually how women do it. I did not go in with the intension of breaking up a happy home, she came to me. Hate is a harsh word Bleach, a *****, sometimes...but your thoughts are your own. Most of the women I have been with have held back truth from me and sometimes one will never know if the women you are with are actually in a relationship with someone else, if they choose to tell you well then yes you know but that doesn't change anything if you already dipped it. You know I am right Bleach.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:15 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
sometimes people--men and women--fail to reveal the most important things before entering into any kind of relatrionship--that is, their current involvements. the trouble with that is the other party doesn't know what ois going on and becomes, as you were, used for the wrong purposes. gives others the wrong idea, also, when you, the victim, find out, you tell your friends, who then think that you knew all along of the secret you were not told.

i found that, when i wernt to clubs and allowed the pick-up thing to happen--that is meant for 1-nite standing. REAL relationships do not originate in clubs or bars or meat markets. do not ask me where they DO originate--i do not know--i have never had a real relationship, so i would presume they start in museums.

stop bashing yourself and start having fun, please--you are young. she was stoopit-----when you finally find a young lady who is a good catch for yourself, i hope you will then have an excellent relationship. you have a great heart--it will happen--do not rush it--do not get hurt again--easy to say, hard to do.

the best way to "get even", as i said before, is to have yourself the very bgest life you are able to live, enjoy it for yourself--not for anyone else.

start now. enjoy life. have fun. it'll kill her.
Old 12-23-2006, 08:57 PM

Well I helped a pair of chicks out tonight....their car was sitting in a parking lot and the battery was dead...I saw that they were hot chicks so I pulled in to "see" if I could "help" Well it just so happens that I could as I carry a set of jumper cables for just such an occasion..."hot chicks in trouble" wink wink. Anyway I got them goin and got some numbers too, I really am a nice guy.............a guy with a plan
.I would have helped if they were ugly too, geeez come on guys.
Old 12-23-2006, 11:25 PM
The Evil Twin

I cleaned the ear rings out from under my driver's seat today...

Quick Reply: I really am a nice guy.