The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

I really am a nice guy.

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 06:31 PM

^^^^Since you forgot,

Dude.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:28 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
haha... flaming amazon... psh, go with the screwnicorn. or an aver kadaver, or jack the ripper. you know, somethign crazy
HeHe! I guess we're the only ones that got that.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:56 PM
Über User

great minds think alike.... or something.... ^^^^
Old 11-21-2006, 10:24 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

i 2nd everything rod said.

dude.

and give her an angry pirate.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:31 PM
Über User

dude.... can i start a thread on this stuff... every one adds there own sex things....
Old 11-22-2006, 04:49 AM

I doubt I will get the chance to do something dirty to her like glue her eye shut with some baby batter but she is a ***** so you never know...one thing is for sure, my dick isn't going back in THAT hole again!!

I did text her back last night a little after I got my stuff to give her one more chance to say sorry and said to her " Thank you for returning my stuff, I was hopeing for a sorry or something but I guess I don't get that for some reason. I am sorry I wasn't enough for you, take care."

Now I will not speak to her again unless she comes to me then she will get played and I am thinkin pop her in the *** for a few minutes then make her blow me then squirt in her eye and either I will leave or I will kick her out. At this point I really just don't care to know her any more.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:05 AM
The Good Twin

You need to forget her n move on. She knows she has you by the leash and that you will do anything she asks (even though you are trying to fight it). At least find another chick to ease her off your mind.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:32 AM
Doesn't post much...

Originally Posted by thxone
I doubt I will get the chance to do something dirty to her like glue her eye shut with some baby batter but she is a ***** so you never know...one thing is for sure, my dick isn't going back in THAT hole again!!

I did text her back last night a little after I got my stuff to give her one more chance to say sorry and said to her " Thank you for returning my stuff, I was hopeing for a sorry or something but I guess I don't get that for some reason. I am sorry I wasn't enough for you, take care."

Now I will not speak to her again unless she comes to me then she will get played and I am thinkin pop her in the *** for a few minutes then make her blow me then squirt in her eye and either I will leave or I will kick her out. At this point I really just don't care to know her any more.
I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to say this again but...

Dude.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by NismoPick
You need to forget her n move on. She knows she has you by the leash and that you will do anything she asks (even though you are trying to fight it). At least find another chick to ease her off your mind.
I am workin on it brother, I am workin on it....but I am nobodys bitch, no leash here.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:12 AM
The Good Twin

Hopefully she doesn't turn into the "Swimfan" psycho and do nuts things... thas never good.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Hopefully she doesn't turn into the "Swimfan" psycho and do nuts things... thas never good.
I will make her SOOOO famous, pics can be printed out with her phone number and randomly handed out to people she knows and or works with.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:24 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

I will make her SOOOO famous, pics can be printed out with her phone number and randomly handed out to people she knows and or works with.
lawsuits can be handed out to you. just saying.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:05 PM
Über User

shh... dont discourage him... this sounds interesting.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:17 PM

Just have an anonymous friend do the dirty work without your knowledge.

Plausible deniability
Old 11-22-2006, 10:19 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
she is not worth the time you are spending on her at this time--yer too good a dude to have to waste yer time dwelling when you are so able to go onward. good luck--never sell yourself short
Old 11-22-2006, 10:25 PM
lww
Head Muckraker

The only thing you can do is go cold turkey. Get with someone else and get a job 30 miles away in the opposite direction of her work so you don't constantly see her in the parking lot.

Better yet, move 2000 miles away. That worked for me!
Old 11-23-2006, 06:46 AM

I went to the bar last night while she was working.............................before you all say "Dude!......." I did not know she was working till I got there. My sister has a bowling league there on Wed nights so I told her I would come down and hang out with her and Harris because she ask me to. I get there and Wes is there, his mom and a couple of his friends. I decided it would be a good idea to have a beer....a second beer....a third...I gave my keys to my sister as I was getting ready to scrap with the big ****er cause he kept looking at me. Well my sister had me finish her white russian and at this point I am good and drunk. So I am sitting there getting more and more pissed and about to get up to do my thing...the hard way and just before I get up I look at the bar and Cassidie is at the other end and she was looking at me and when she saw me look at her she kinda smiled and mouthed the word "hi".....WHAT THE ****!!!!!!! So I finished my sisters other white russian and this guy Jay bought me a shot of something...lets put it this way, it is 9:30am and I am still buzzed.

As I sat there I decided to not smash a bar stool over his head, in fact, he was leaving and walked passed me, and I have NO idea why I did this....I yelled his name and waved him over, I stood up, grabbed his hand and told him no hard feeling and I don't want bad blood and I told him happy Thanksgiving. He was cool and hugged me and said the same stuff back and he left. I sat back down with my sister and I could see Cassidie and she was crying a little bit with a kinda sad smile on her face. I cought her SEVERAL more times stareing at me while I was sitting there. She text me this morning out of the blue and said Happy Thanksgiving to me after 2 days of not talking to me.

I just hope now she comes to her senses so we can get back together, get married and have some kids...... ............ Of course I am kidding.....and you know this, MAN!! As long as she feels guilty for doing me shitty like she did, and everyone at the bar has let her know that she did, then I am happy that she has to live with the knowlege that everyone knows what she is. I still want to do the dirty pirate thing though.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:36 AM
Political n00b crusher

You did the right thing by being cool to the guy...if y'all would have got in fight, she probably would have got off on that, and you don't want that. Glad the bitch is feeling guilty, serves her right....
Old 11-23-2006, 09:06 AM
Doesn't post much...

Dude.
Seriously...
Old 11-23-2006, 10:13 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

dude
Old 11-23-2006, 12:06 PM
Über User

HEY BOY!!!! he like, UH-OH HOT DOG!!!
Old 11-24-2006, 01:16 PM
The Evil Twin

I just hope now she comes to her senses so we can get back together, get married and have some kids
RIGHT ON, DUDE!
Old 11-24-2006, 04:31 PM

Talking Oh the Karma!

What comes around, goes around! Karma is a wonderful thing isn't it? I got a call this afternoon from...her, she tells me a story, one filled with deception and belittlement. She ask me before she started speaking, "I can still talk to you about anything, right?" I said sure, what's it going to hurt now? So she tells me that Wes and her went to another bar and she got drunk, they saw two girls that he knew and she said that both girls, who are sisters, were into her. Wes said, do you want to take one of them home? She said ok. So the three of them went back to his house, got naked and started fooling around. Well when it came time to do the deed he ignored her and only wanted to play hide and seek with this other chick that he had dated before. She said she got pissed, got dressed and went to her car. After she waited for a few minutes she left. A half hour later he calls her and they get into what she calls a big fight. She said she ask him "oh, what, it took you a half hour to notice that I was gone?" He said you know what, you are an idiot, you're imature, and you start way to much drama. So he kicked her to the curb.

She says that she thinks it was a setup from the start so he could get with that other chick. She then says she thinks she will just be single for a while. She has also quit her job at the bar...so no job...no boyfriend...no rent money...she not doin so good....oh it warms the heart. Now, if I can just get her to notice me again.....
Old 11-24-2006, 06:03 PM
I'm a Registered User!

Hopefully you're kidding about that last line but if you aren't...
no!
no noticing again
no seeing again
no talking again
nothing
end it dude! I'm serious, this is for the good of the world
You aren't earning medals and awards for dealing with her ****.

Last edited by SpeciallySpiked; 11-24-2006 at 06:05 PM.
Old 11-24-2006, 06:11 PM
The Evil Twin

buy a ring, marry her! then she won't be all alone on the street stealing Datsun trucks to make a living

Quick Reply: I really am a nice guy.