The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

I really am a nice guy.

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 06:35 PM
Über User

ummmm..... OMG MY VIRGIN EYE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you might get in a lil doo doo for that second pick.. both by mods/admin's... and her if she some how sees it. also... she is cute... but a little under the line gap of goin through this much ****... IMO, but.....

OMFG MY VIRGIN EYE'S
Old 11-20-2006, 06:37 PM

Whaaaat...I blocked out the area...lol
Old 11-20-2006, 06:40 PM
Über User

haha... umm... you did. but you did a **** poor job lol... it was see through.

if yah throw it back on... sketch on some neon green short shorts and youll be int eh clear.
Old 11-20-2006, 06:51 PM

LOL yeah I had the opacity at 80% hehe I am a devil lol it is fixed now...

Last edited by thxone; 11-20-2006 at 06:54 PM.
Old 11-20-2006, 06:56 PM
Über User

you know what really screws around with your brain. oh and this made me come to the realization i need a GF. that even now when i am doin my player thing (lightly) when your head decides to kcik you in the nuts and give you 3 dreams about a reunion and getting back together with your best GF ever in the past 2 weeks... the one you were over and so moved on from... it really dicks around with your head and gets you to thinking. OH MAN IT SUCKS....
Old 11-20-2006, 07:19 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
kiddies--ya do NOT NEED a gf.
Old 11-20-2006, 07:47 PM

31 and single FTW
Being single is a LOT better than being with someone who is bad for you, believe me.
Yes and single doesnt mean that you cant date
Old 11-20-2006, 08:00 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
single also does NOT mean ya cannot have sex, either.

sorry aboot yer virginia eyes and ears, snowie
Old 11-20-2006, 08:12 PM
Political n00b crusher

Yeah being single rules...freedom and more $$$ to spends on my Zs & bike.

Now every once in awhile I'll wish I'd just find the "right one" and be done with it.....but then I see all the miserable married people and think, OK maybe not....

thxone, I hope you're seriously done with this chick this time...like snowboarder said, she's cute but not worth going through the crap she's put you through (actually NO girl is...). Time to move on dude....
Old 11-20-2006, 09:38 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

YAAAAAAAY for staying single. relationships are BS. glad to see others on my side of this argument.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:09 AM

Oh I am done this time, I am on my way to work...right next to the bar she works at, same damn parking lot too. She is suposed to bring my stuff to me this morning when she comes to work...we will see.
Old 11-21-2006, 06:55 AM

Well she called off work this morning...figures. I called her and ask her if she was coming to work to bring my stuff...she said no she has an MRI insted. She also said she will bring my stuff to me later I said don't worry about it, I will just come get it cause I am not waiting like before for my stuff. She got pissed and said your not coming to my ****ing house and hung up. I called her back and she started by saying you know your acting silly, I said why, because you did me wrong and I want my stuff back, she said cause you're being an indian giver. I said yes I am, I gave that stuff to you cause I thought you cared about me. you don't, so yes I want my stuff back. She then says well what about the times I took you out to eat and stuff when do I get that back...I was like ok then how about when I have bought you food and drinks and smokes how about that stuff...she was like you did that what, twice? I was like ok whatever as I chuckled and said just bring me my stuff and I hung up on her. It was more than twice belive me and I NEVER ask her to do anything for me.

I called her back a few minutes later and said you know what, go ahead and keep the clock and the jar if it means that much to you just bring me my moms movies and my stuff. She said no I will just bring it all after what you said about it...(cause I am right and she knows it)...so I said fine, when you are ready to bring it let me know and I will talk to you later. Well she just called me as I am typing this and ask if I am at work, I said no the boss sent me home till later cause there is no work this morning. I ask why. She said she just called about the MRI appointment and they said the MRI was broken...yeah right, so she said look I need to wait a bit for my pills to wear off and I will bring your stuff, I said ok. I even ask if she wanted me to meet her back at work so she wouldn't have to drive as far she said no cause if they see her at work they will be mad and I said ok just call me when you are on your way and we left it at that...think I am gonna see if she wants to *** in and screw...LOL!!! Yes, I have condoms!!!
Old 11-21-2006, 08:56 AM
Doesn't post much...

Ummm,

Dude.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:24 AM
Registered Zee Racer

I'm sending these 2 threads to "best of craigs list". This is so good they will have to take it even though it's from another site.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:40 AM
The Good Twin

This drama brings back high school memories
Old 11-21-2006, 10:27 AM
Über User

i was in this "HIGH SCHOOL" you speak of no more than 8 months ago.... yeah it was drama filled. but so many good stories to
Old 11-21-2006, 11:37 AM

What Rod? I think it is time to treat her how she acts...only seems fair right? I am all about equality. I have some lube here I was gonna use but nahhh thats to nice...spit is more her speed!
Old 11-21-2006, 11:57 AM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by thxone
What Rod? I think it is time to treat her how she acts...only seems fair right? I am all about equality. I have some lube here I was gonna use but nahhh thats to nice...spit is more her speed!
Give her a nice strawberry shortcake, glazed donuts, or flaming amazon.... if ya know what I mean Deffinately strawberry shortcake... she deserves it.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:45 PM
The Evil Twin

dude....

I'm eating lunch....

now I'm ready for dessert!
Old 11-21-2006, 03:47 PM

Well I got all my ****. She chickend out and had me meet her at the bar. She gave me my stuff and never said a word...no sorry, nothin. What a piece of ****.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Queen of Yachts

sorry you had such a bad time given to you. i hope your next 'slip and fall' feels much better.
so, the z is getting made perfect, now???
Old 11-21-2006, 04:05 PM
Doesn't post much...

Dude.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Über User

haha... flaming amazon... psh, go with the screwnicorn. or an aver kadaver, or jack the ripper. you know, somethign crazy
Old 11-21-2006, 04:58 PM

Ummm, it's cool Rod...I ended it this time so no worries. Yeah the car is gonna be getting some stuff for Christmas...I can't belive I was dissin my ZX for a chick...that chick at that! I think when I make it to Ga JBs280z is gonna whoop my ***!! I need a good *** kickin...i'm such a duffas!
Old 11-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Doesn't post much...

Originally Posted by thxone
I need a good *** kickin...
That about sums it up

Rod.

Quick Reply: I really am a nice guy.