The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

I really am a nice guy.

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Über User

umm... no... go **** the other chicks or seiomthg and realize you dont need her ***** cause ***** is ***** bro if it screws you once it will screw you twice. wheres the ***** man? you see, the secrete to the let down is all in how you set your self up.... think about it
Old 11-13-2006, 08:18 PM
The Good Twin

My advice... if ya gunna have sex, and you are worried about keepin up... Don't whack it!
Old 11-13-2006, 08:55 PM

come on dude ur on the rebound AGAIN
Old 11-14-2006, 02:13 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Sounds like the woman I loved before. And no not the one I recently was dating. I went back to her 3 or 4 times. My family couldn't stand her, but I was too blind to see. Finally after 5 years of playing the f#cked up game. I finally came to my senses, and omitted her from my life. Life is too short for this friggin' sh#t. I am just going with the flow, and they are noticing me now. I bumped into one last Friday, even though she is 6 years older than me. We have a lot in common, I am just taking it easy. And weighing out my options. I didn't even get her number, that shows, that I am not looking. And just hanging out.

And dude, what's up with the ******? If I had to use that, I would get the hint, that it's time to be celibant. I am just messing around bro', but you need to be careful. If she has screwed you already. Who's to say she wont screw you again.
Old 11-14-2006, 04:07 AM
Administrative Brown Guy

here's a life quote to think about, i took it to heart some time ago.

No good deed goes unpunished.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:11 AM
No Club Love

Originally Posted by NismoPick
My advice... if ya gunna have sex, and you are worried about keepin up... Don't whack it!
especially when youhave a chick...lol. yeah, i wouldn't mess w/ that chick shes just going to do the same thing again. just give her the dirty pirate and leave. cause you nor i don't need the bull **** drama. just go with them other two girls, and give that chick the finger.....and ******, whats with that, no need, and if you need it then call up one of the tv commercials and get 'er done. late
Old 11-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
Originally Posted by Riz Z Speed
here's a life quote to think about, i took it to heart some time ago.

No good deed goes unpunished.

A M E N.............
Old 11-14-2006, 04:39 PM

Hey, long time no see!

But to my point.

Dude not to totally be rude but think about where she is right now. I do understand you do still love her but I really think you need to take a step back and look at the situation you are in. If you really think she had the chance to do the same stupid **** she did in the past, do you think she would? Hell yes, and I think you need to see that sadly enough, it is VERY tough for people to change their colors, and I don't belive because she has a fever she is going to snap right out of here old ways and you two live happily ever after. Hind sight is always 20/20 and I think you need to look at what you said in the past and see how it applies now.

But my opinion is just that, my opinion. Take it or leave it, I just hate seeing people get hurt.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:31 PM

I read the first post and Rods, and didnt want to read through the rest of the posts so forgive me if this is out of context at this point: F@#$ that B!#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2006, 06:36 PM
Über User

dude... this is off topic. riz said we are aloud to swear. soo to clarify...

J says, "**** THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 11-14-2006, 09:15 PM

I am pathetic...I will let it be at that. If I make another mistake with this then I won't bother anyone with it because if it happens, then I have done it to myself. I belive most people with the exception of pedifiles, murderers, and rapist deserve a second chance, what they choose to do with it is up to them. We all have things that make us happy and sometimes the things that make us happy can also be painful but sometimes we take the good with the bad to a point. I think that the good is worth my effort, I know that it may not work out and I have accepted that but if I don't give it another go then I wont be able to have the piece of mind that I need to keep my head straight.

There are things in both our lives that we have to work on by ourselves but there are other things that we can help each other with. I am a very giving person when I have the means or ability...ask JBs280z, he will tell you. I don't know how to better explain how I am or what I am looking for but I know when I am with her I feel good about myself and about being with her. I know it sounds ****ed up but I do. We have decided to do it and take it slow, and we are. We have got alot of things out in the open and we are talking about them, something we did not do before as we just dove right into a relationship. There has been no one-sided or uncompramising conversations and we are both being as open with each other as we can.

I have given this alot of thought...ALOT of thought of the pros and cons and all the input from this site, family, and my great friend Jeremy and I AM NOT tossing all of you aside or your opinions as they are in my head everyday. I don't know, maybe it is her that makes me happy or the thought that it will fail that makes me happy....could I be that ****ed up in the head....no relationship has ever lasted with me....maybe I need the mental punishment to get through life..I don't know! Maybe I am going to burn in hell...maybe I will be happy there....I don't know why I do this to myself but I can't help myself either.

With that thought I will continue with my quest for...whatever and in the mean time play with my 280zx baby....I know that makes me happy for sure. Thanks everyone for your input.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:35 PM
Über User

yes.... its an addict for dramatics and you confuse the two for love....
Old 11-15-2006, 07:49 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
habit.............
Old 11-15-2006, 08:50 AM
Doesn't post much...

Dude.

Rod.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
yes.... its an addict for dramatics and you confuse the two for love....
(Forrest Gump) "I'm not a smArt mAn, but I know what lOve is". I am not confused about love...I am just wacked in the head when it comes to what I call love. It's not about sex either, I can get that if that is all I want...there is something else going on with me at this point in my life and I really can't explain it...thats the part that bothers me. I can hang out with friends and family, goto work or hang out with myself and it seems like something is missing. The only times I seem ok is when I am working on or driving my ZX or when I am with her...I have been with ALOT of chicks and ... man I don't know, she so far is the only one that feels right in my head, the only one that feels so comfortable to be with, like peas and carrots. I wish you all could feel what I feel when she and I are on the couch laying next to each other, spooning if you will and she just turns over and holds me as I hold her while she lays her head on my masculine chest and looks up at me with this smile that I swear could melt ice from accross the room, I know it makes me feel all butterfly like in my belly everytime. Why would I not want that everyday of my life?.....that's it.....I do want that!!! I know what I want!!!!! Word!
Old 11-15-2006, 11:35 AM
No Club Love

just don't bitch after she does the same thing again. i know what you mean but dude theres more fish in the sea, and ull find one, but w/e. just think aboot what you went through less then a mth. ago with the same bitch, i'm not tring to convert you but, dude, work on the z and look else where. anyways best of luck, tring to stay uninfected, if you know what i mean.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by RodMoyes
Dude.

Rod.
Word...

Take a love-addicted bastid's word for it mate...be single until that "somethings missing" feeling goes away...and then see if you want to be with her

Its called feeling lonely...and we all have those moments
Old 11-15-2006, 12:17 PM
Registered Zee Racer

Please Make It Stop!!!!!!
Old 11-15-2006, 12:38 PM

Let's not worry about it right now, ok.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:22 AM

is that a threat? lol j/k but i guess if it makes u feel good n u get married thas was up....... of course thats until the divorce where she takes the house, the kids, an worst of all the Z lol jus playin again i hope she changes her ways n u liv happily ever after....... and if not the beers on me
Old 11-16-2006, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by BigBirdsZ
is that a threat? lol j/k but i guess if it makes u feel good n u get married thas was up....... of course thats until the divorce where she takes the house, the kids, an worst of all the Z lol jus playin again i hope she changes her ways n u liv happily ever after....... and if not the beers on me
LOL, no, not a threat. She actually came to my work today and bought me lunch and told me she loved me...that felt pretty good. Now let me just say this...nobody is takin my damn Z!!!! I don't want to but if I have to I will knee cap someones *** for that!!! As for the beers...we don't have to wait for that...I will drink now if you want to.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:09 PM
Über User

hey.... is she like super hot? throw a pic up lets see what is making you crazy.... i mean if seh can make this much drama she has to be absolutly drop dead gorgeous... AND IF SHE ISNT!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2006, 07:40 PM

i mean if seh can make this much drama she has to be absolutly drop dead gorgeous... AND IF SHE ISNT!!!!!!
hell will break loose
Old 11-20-2006, 05:44 PM

The damn *****!

Ok, peep this! Saturday night I stayed at her house, we had good sex. Sunday morning I left at about 10:00am and came home after I told her I loved her and I would call her later she also said she loved me. I called her at 3:09pm and she said she was at her dads washing clothes and watching a movie with her mom and brother. I said I would let her go so she hang with her mom and brother and ask her to call me later, she said she would but that she "probably" wouldn't want to do anything. She never called. I text her at 9:00pm-ish and said goodnight pretty lady xoxo. Well in the morning at work at about 10:00am I text her again and said "you didn't call lastnight, little worried, I hope you are ok xoxo" Well on my way to work this morning I took a different road to work cause I had to get smokes and the road I take when I get smokes takes me by the chicks ex's house, well I saw a 300zx on the corner of his road for sale so I thought I will go back after work and call the owner as the car is a 4 seater 5-speed. Off to work I went at 8:30am.

Well after I got done with work I went to see the car, as I pull in the parking lot I see my girlfriends car at his house...I SAW RED!!! It was not there this morning. I call her...no answer....I call again and say I am in front of the house and I think you need to come out now. Ten minutes later and nothing. I said **** it, walked up to the ****ers house and BANGED on the door. Some kid comes to the door and I tell him to get Cassidie...he says ok. About a minute later Wes (The other man) comes to the door and I could tell he had been sleeping, says "yeah" I said go get Cassidie. He comes back a few minutes later and says "she said she wants to keep sleeping and she will call you later" I was like for what??? He walks out the door to her car and grabs her smokes and I say did she stay here last night he said no, I said are you two together, he said I don't know. I said yup, real ****in nice!!

I get in my car and head home, she text me and says "U need to stop following me, I cant stand it and u r not married to me" I call her cell and say look, I am not following you I went to look at a car on the corner and surprise, I see your car at HIS house so don't try to flip this around like I did something wrong, why would I know where you are at and why would I follow you?" I called her a while later to tell her I want my stuff tonight and she answers the phone to say I am not doing this right now and hangs up on me. I text her back and say " we don't have to do anything, U did me dirty 4 no reason so I want all my stuff back tonight so U can be with him and I don't have to waste my time or love anymore" she text back "you know what, **** you" I call her and of course get voice mal and say you don't have to be shitty with me, I did not make you go over to his house, I just want my stuff so you can be done with me.

I text her a few more times asking when I can get my stuff, finally she writes back and says she will bring it to work in the morning. I text her back and say "Ok then, all the movies, toothbrush, cookie jar, and my clock, tomorrow morning...keep your word. She responds in text with " you sorry ****, I thought you gave me the clock, and what movies...whatever I will bring it all" I call her back and say yes it was a gift but that was when I thought you cared about me so I wanted to do something nice but you don't care so yes I want ALL my stuff back, and you dont need to be bitchy with me, once again I did not do anything to YOU!

What kind of person does this **** to people?? Well at least I know she probably had him stay the night right after I was there, I am sure that's why she never called. ****in *****. I am gonna make her famous!! Man I love digital cameras!! I can't wait to ask him how my **** taste...cause you know they ****ed, poor bastard. Anyway, I am not whining here just letting you know you all were right....I wonder how long she would have let this go on if I had not caught her....oh well, NEXT!!! Now I can get my car done since I don't have to waste the gas on 34 mile round trips almost every day. And I'm out!
Old 11-20-2006, 05:49 PM

hey.... is she like super hot? throw a pic up lets see what is making you crazy.... i mean if seh can make this much drama she has to be absolutly drop dead gorgeous... AND IF SHE ISNT!!!!!!
Not a model but here she is.

Last edited by thxone; 11-20-2006 at 06:54 PM.

Quick Reply: I really am a nice guy.