The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

I really am a nice guy.

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 01:57 AM
Über User

i dont get it^^
Old 12-24-2006, 02:00 AM
Über User

Originally Posted by thxone
Not a model but here she is.

haha look.. nakie.... omg... lol. i was the first to see this pic before there was sensoring.. o man my virgin eyes. lol.... if you look really close... ok not that close.. but if you look at her *** cheek you can see some wierd *** stretch marks goin on ther.... who gets stretch marks on there ***??? WHO I ASK ?!?!?!
Old 12-24-2006, 11:30 AM

LOL, she has had two kids...sometimes the stretch marks just come with it.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:31 PM
confuzed member

dangit...I missed the unsesored version!
Old 12-24-2006, 03:03 PM
Über User

ehem.... think of God mister ministry memeber wanna be. lol.
TWO KIDS! yikes... that would leave stretch marks, also though you think she would change for the better. but stretch marks on the ***? lol.... w/e
Old 12-24-2006, 04:28 PM
confuzed member

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
ehem.... think of God mister ministry memeber wanna be. lol.
TWO KIDS! yikes... that would leave stretch marks, also though you think she would change for the better. but stretch marks on the ***? lol.... w/e
Christians are sexually frustrated.
Old 12-24-2006, 04:34 PM
Über User

haha..... yeah... so in the ministry if you go... is there any obligation like there is in priest hood and what not where you cant get married? or is that jsut nuns? o man i so dont know my own religion....
Old 12-25-2006, 10:06 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
i believe that the only sado-masochistic dogma is in roman catholicism--everyone else is allowed to marry and have a family and spread the world normally--rc's the priests and nuns have to resort to breaking "god's"law and become perverts.............

some of my best friends are roman catholic--doesn't mean i get along with ANY organized religion--too many man-made rules and man-made regulations in the name of being "good" and "godly" and all that................

doesn't always pay to advertise.............

now--i am ot trying to start an argument on religion--i am not trying to peddle my ideas............just making statement of that which i found in study...................merely ovservations with slight opinionization.................

(usual waiver enclosed....please sign......)

Last edited by z-hag; 12-25-2006 at 10:10 AM.
Old 12-25-2006, 10:24 AM
Über User

i'm roman catholic... just ver un disiplined lol. ive been a naughty boy
Old 12-25-2006, 11:56 AM
confuzed member

haha..... yeah... so in the ministry if you go... is there any obligation like there is in priest hood and what not where you cant get married? or is that jsut nuns? o man i so dont know my own religion....
it's not just roman catholics, but I can get married. I'm non-denominational if I had to pick one. I chose to be obedient to the things that I'm obedient to. Sometimes I'm not always loyal to my initial decision towards obedience, but there's grace. I've chosen to remain a virgin until I get married.
Old 12-25-2006, 12:06 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
hekk-i can only be as born again virginia-----too old for anytrhing else
Old 12-25-2006, 04:11 PM
The Evil Twin

i dont get it^^
ok, I exaggerated. It was only one ear ring.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:18 PM
Über User

Originally Posted by emo236
it's not just roman catholics, but I can get married. I'm non-denominational if I had to pick one. I chose to be obedient to the things that I'm obedient to. Sometimes I'm not always loyal to my initial decision towards obedience, but there's grace. I've chosen to remain a virgin until I get married.
ehww... sick.... jk thats noble, and daring. i only wish i had more will power to control me an my baby maker.... yeah......
Old 12-25-2006, 07:53 PM
confuzed member

ehww... sick.... jk thats noble, and daring. i only wish i had more will power to control me an my baby maker.... yeah......
trust me, it hasn't been the easiest thing. I've been put in positions where I really don't know how I didn't just go for it. I mean a threesome with Alpha Phi's! (sorority girls).
Old 12-25-2006, 08:17 PM
Über User

OMG what the hell is wrong with you
Old 12-25-2006, 10:32 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by emo236
You too? I chose that also, but recently I have been having dreams of losing it to somebody. I have had many oppurtunities. And most people don't believe I am a virgin. But why would somebody lie about that? But now I doubt, I will ever get married. Just don't see it in my future. Basically because I don't want to anymore. Too much garbage to it, nowadays. By the way I am non-denominational also.
Old 12-25-2006, 10:41 PM
confuzed member

Originally Posted by WildmaN
You too? I chose that also, but recently I have been having dreams of losing it to somebody. I have had many oppurtunities. And most people don't believe I am a virgin. But why would somebody lie about that? But now I doubt, I will ever get married. Just don't see it in my future. Basically because I don't want to anymore. Too much garbage to it, nowadays. By the way I am non-denominational also.
well, I believe real marriage is something God does. The world has no real affect on true marriage. People need to realize that love is a decision to act on attraction and romantic feelings. I'm attracted to SO many girls (most on more than a physical level), but I'm not with anyone because I've decided to not act on those attractions. In the same way, one can act on it, but it's a decision. You don't fall in love, you decide into love IMO. That's where the garbage comes from. It's an honorable thing to make decisions and keep to them no matter who or what you follow (and everybody follows something). I encourage you to stick to whichever decision you make. Integrity is making a keeping the right commitments.
Old 12-25-2006, 10:46 PM
Über User

what if i stay commited to making no commitments??
Old 12-25-2006, 11:18 PM
confuzed member

what if i stay commited to making no commitments??
then you're commited to something else other than the commitments that you have in mind.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:19 PM
confuzed member

btw, this is all what I believe. It'd be interesting to hear what others believe, but we're kinda thread jacking so I'm starting another thread. Sorry thxone.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:28 PM

Angry Hhhhuuuuummmmmm!!!

Ok, my sister has been living with us now for about a week. So who does she bring to the house last night? CASSIDIE!!! I couldn't F#$kin believe it!! I haven't given her a second thought in months...IN MONTHS!!!! I am hangin out in the kitchen and they walk in and she was like "Hey, how are you?" I said just fine...she looks to have put on a little weight but I didn't say anything. She starts asking me all these questions like what have I been up to and if I was working. I gave short answers and played it off like I could care less that I saw her...which I don't anyway she says aren't you gonna tell me I am fat? I said, What do I care what you look like? She just kinda looked at me like "huh?"

Well I went to my room and she followed me and kept trying to talk to me. It was getting on my nerves cause she kept asking about my job. So I finally said, yeah, it is working out great cause I can do whatever I want and I don't have to spend it on anybody but me...if I want to go out and eat, I do...if I want to buy something, I do...I said it feels really good to know that I don't have to worry about anything. I then said I knew it was just a matter of time till I got the job I have now and it would have been more than enough to support two people (my lack of a job was one of the reason she gave me for our breakup) but now I don't have to stress over that and it feels good.

The last I heard she moved out of her house and moved in with some guy, my sister says now she doesn't have a car (I was gonna buy her a 300ZX) and she has moved like 10min away from me with her mom's drug supplier and her mom. I swear to god if she say anything to the fact that she misses me or she made a mistake by breaking up with me or she wants to get back together I am gonna spit in her face!!!
Old 03-14-2007, 07:35 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

DUDE....................
Old 03-14-2007, 07:40 PM
Queen of Yachts

so THATS why i had a feeling some more drama was coming----actually, this new moon seems to be a drama moon--------WHOLLY SHORTS........
Old 03-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Über User

dude!!!!! you shoulda said " hey, before we take this conversation any further hows bout you go and fix me up a sandwich and we can chat about whatever you want" i mean, at least get something out of talking to her yah know? and she is probably pregnant. why else would she bring it up....

SHE IS GONNA LAY IT ON YOU TO!..... nah....
Old 03-14-2007, 08:55 PM
lww
Head Muckraker

Dude, seriously, is this a house you own or rent? Who else do you live with there? Does your sister pay rent?

If you are renting this place and your name is on the lease, tell your sister either she never brings that chick over again, or she's out the door. That is one of the crappiest things she could do and I'd bet serious money she did it on purpose trying to get a rise out of you.

And I agree with snwbrder, she's most likely pregnant and wanted to rub it in your face if you made a fat comment...

Quick Reply: I really am a nice guy.