The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

I am not proud of myself.

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Über User

they should have fully body images, how do you know if you shot him in the dick or not? oh and you got fat fingers lol and whats teh tatoo of, the tip i was thinking celtic cross or something but its the wrong color, then i realized, theres alot of symbols with that style tip haha
Old 12-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Pr0n Addict

and you can't see how many bullets went through the parts of the page that are completely gone... i couldn't do that well at this point. granted, my large pistol experience is up to.... about 25 rounds through a 9mm, and about 7 with a 380. and a **** ton with a 357. i'm still not very good with the pistols. but with a rifle, it's hard for me not to hit what i'm shooting at.
Old 12-08-2008, 12:19 AM

When I was in High School, in my JROTC class, we often went to ranges and because of that I was able to get my Rifle Expert badge. I also achieved a ribbon for best marching squad and various other ribbons. Had we not moved to another state while I was still in High School there was a good chance I was on my way to ROTC, College and then the Marine Corp as an officer or some other special type of Marine enlistment. The Gunnery Sgt. gave me alot of grief but often kept me after class as my next period was open, so I had nothing to do and we talked about alot of things and he let me in on alot of things about military operations that he ask me to keep between us. We actually became friends and he was going to speak to some people for me to get me into college and then into the Marines.

When we moved to Ohio my life went down a different path. Sex, drugs, felonious acts, sex, sex, more sex. That was all she wrote. But hey, I have my head on straight now
Old 12-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Hoov for Pres!

I don't have fat fingers. Just big hands for a guy that's only 5'9".
It is a cross that was my own design, but it's a simple one, and I have seen others close to it.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:58 PM

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by thxone
I am not going to say that I have never hit a woman in anger...I have, both times it was the same sister...the first time was 1996 because she was arguing with my mom and she called my mom the "C" word that women hate. I chased her down and hit her in the back of the head.

Just so you all have something to think about, I hit my sister one time and just to prove that even a single action can cause multiple results, not only did it mess up her nose but she has a large bruise on her backside, a large knot and bruise on her elbow, the back of the head and two black eyes.

I think I still need to work on my demons as well...the amount of powder in the keg.
I know you are being brutally honest, so let me return the favor in kind. You have no business striking your sister in any way, shape, or form. The fact that you have done so twice, both with blows to the head shows you need to get help before you wind up ruining both of your lives. She could have been paralyzed or killed which of course means your life as you know it would be over right now. It is easy for people to dispense internet psychotherapy, but I am serious in saying you need to talk to a professional before it happens again. Based on your posts, I think you know what I am saying is needed given your family history.

Good luck