The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

I am not proud of myself.

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 11:01 PM

I am not proud of myself.

I did something today that I am not proud of. As some of you know and as I have mentioned, my sister has a prescription drug problem...as does her boyfriend. My mom was laid up in the hospital for a couple of days and tonight she came home. Well, my sister and her boyfriend got into her room when she was in the hospital and broke into her lock box where she keeps her prescriptions. It was clearly jimmied open. My mom confronted my sister, she denied it as did her boyfriend. Both my mom and I are not stupid...we know one of them did it. Also, we found out that her jewelery had been gone through. At this point I was pissed and ready to call the cops and have them removed from the house. My mom was telling me not to call the cops so I didn't.

Right about then my sister comes in the room crying and boohooing that she didn't do it. I said one of you two need to fess up to this crap cause only the two of you could have done it. She started yelling and screaming at me and I yelled back telling her to not yell at me...I don't like that. She persisted and then kicked me in my knee, the one that has screws and wire in from my bike wreck in 2001. I pushed her pretty hard and she flew into the wall. She came at me and scratched my arm followed by a solid punch to my face. I lost it and balled up my fist and landed a blow smack dab on the bridge of her nose...broken. She flew back about 3 feet and landed on my mons computer desk sending it into the wall with her a few feet away. She was out for a few seconds. When she came too she was all messed up and I yelled at her telling her "see what this drug crap is doing?!?" I told her I didn't want to hit her.

I tried to pick her up but she was scared like I was going to hit her again. I felt like a real piece of **** when she got scared of me. I picked her up and held her. I really don't like to hit people. The one thing I don't want to be is my dad, he was a violent person who beat us all the time. So when I hit her I was pretty broken up...I still am. After it all settled down we went for a walk and I got some things out that needed to be said and she did too. If anything it was a wake up call for her and her boyfriend. One thing I will not stand for is people hurting my mom and that is what my sister is doing besides hurting herself with the pills. My sister is 27 years old and I really don't want to see her buried at 28 because of drug abuse and I don't want my mom to die because of a heart attack brought on by all the stress of my sisters abuse. I think I am going to feel like crap for a long time because of this.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:08 AM
West Coast!

hey man i cant quite relate to whats going on but im always here for you.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:35 AM
Ruff Ryder

Hey man, you had to do what you had to do, drugs are a hard lesson to get over and even harder to stop if anything out of this situation you might have actually helped her by making her face her problems, but dont feel bad their was a situation and you acted on instinct thats it. She acted and you reacted..
Old 12-06-2008, 01:20 AM
Hoov for Pres!

I feel your pain man. I have been in a very close situation, and I feel like I have lost my sister over it.

Your sister sounds like she can at least reason like a sane person, and I hope everything works out for you and your family.

I would not say violence is the key, but sometimes things get out of hand.
We all live and learn. Already sounds like you have one up on your dad, because you understand it was out of control.

If things get bad, I would suggest seeking professional help, any way you can.

You're gonna pull through this man.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:28 AM
Über User

thats hard. violence against a woman should never happen, unfortunately, being your sister, and with those emotions, it could happen, and its not a habbit, it sucks, but its not a HUGE deal. both of you will get over it. also, you need to seperate them, users cant work out together because they well always support one anothers habbit. you need to talk him the **** down and find her help and keep them SEPERATE!
Old 12-06-2008, 01:46 AM
Hoov for Pres!

I agree. She does not need a Co
Old 12-06-2008, 03:04 AM

I third that motion for seperation.

sucks that it came to swings like that, but you realize there were mistakes made on both sides in how that situation was handled. So even though its kinda a crap deal there, yall both came out of it for the better. Sometimes the ***** gotta hit the fan before some people will realize the blades need dusting. just keep your chin up and push on through it. if it gets too bad, seek professional help.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:49 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
sorry to hear about the seriousness in your world---but at least you didnt co-dependent her --- i am glad she is aware of the need to transform---i hope all goes well for her---you i have no worry about--you are ok---ii hope your brain feels better sooon......
Old 12-06-2008, 08:55 AM
Political n00b crusher

Sorry about your situation man. I don't condone violence towards women either, but in this case, you didn't really have a choice. You were more-or-less acting in self-defense and many of us would heave reacted the same way. Anyway, I wish you good luck with your family and hope your sister gets her drug problems worked out.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:15 AM

I am not going to say that I have never hit a woman in anger...I have, both times it was the same sister...the first time was 1996 because she was arguing with my mom and she called my mom the "C" word that women hate. I chased her down and hit her in the back of the head. To my knowledge she has never talked to my mom like that since. Sparring with women was different because that was what we were there for. My sister and I were cool with each other an hour after it happened last night, today she has made some decisions about her, her boyfriend and the drugs. I hope she is going to follow through and do the right thing. At this point she knows what the problems are and what needs to be done and that my mom and I are here to help.

Just so you all have something to think about, I hit my sister one time and just to prove that even a single action can cause multiple results, not only did it mess up her nose but she has a large bruise on her backside, a large knot and bruise on her elbow, the back of the head and two black eyes. Please, think before you all act...one thing can lead to another and end up doing more harm than first thought. This goes for working on cars too. I think she knows how bad it bothers me that I hit her because she keeps coming into my room and telling me it's ok...which it is not. At least now we are moving on and have some direction for her. I think I still need to work on my demons as well...the amount of powder in the keg.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:03 PM
NisTuner

That's one of those things to, you had the built up emotions and what not, then you get kicked in the bad knee. That kinda stuff can drive a person mad that you just don't think. Like you said it sucks, but what's done is done. The best thing you can just hope for is that at least things begin to work out from it.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:19 PM
Über User

yeah bummer! but like, idk its your sister the relationship there just from growing up is different than any other woman so like a shove or w/e is probably somewhat natural from growing up im sure that has something to do with it. hell ima go pop my sister right now! but really, like shes older than me and almost drowned me twice when i was younger so some bro's and sis's just have a slightly more physical relationship so i def understand. i'd never hit a woman, but if my sister pushed me just right! i dont doubt i that i'd shover her *** down or something because i've almost been to that point with her before. its just different you know?
Old 12-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
baby brothers are for killing off--drowning is a goood way--should have thought of that when i was 4 yrs old--gawd knows we tried everything else on my younger bro---he actually lived and stayed smart----oh well.....next life.......
Old 12-06-2008, 09:12 PM

Damn man that's some tough **** to go through, and I know i don't know you well to at all but i hope you help her get her life straight and she gets cleaned up. So good luck
Old 12-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Hoov for Pres!

Telling you man. There are professionals that deal with this. The government will even help out.
Of all the things that happened with my sister, I just wish there was something that I could have done to make her change. Something to get her off the Meth that ruined her life. Her mom did a great job when she got her hooked at age 12.
There are no time machines.
I feel that if I had gotten her professional help sooner, I might have made a difference.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Über User

worst comes to worst, call the cops. maybe system will change them. but then your kind of a shitty person. BUT, it might work. otherwise, live in rehab, long long time.... and make sure she doesnt hang out with the same people that had them on it, out of sight out of mind, once the addiction is kicked that is in rehab, then its only temptation, so if its out of her scene then the temptation isnt there. also keeping the life not stressful.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:57 PM
Hoov for Pres!

Yeah. At the very least, if she is around the same people that got her into this mess, she will always be in this mess. Changing her life will mean changing who she hangs out with. It will NOT be easy.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:09 PM

Yeah...I don't know...it all sucks. You can only help a person so much. If they are not willing to stop what can you really do? What gets me is that my sister got rear ended when she was driving her car and she "says" it messed up her back...that was a long time ago...more than 6 months I think and the "doctor" she goes to keeps writing her prescriptions for the same things. Oxy-something, Soma's and some anxiety something. I have the doctors name and I have researched the Soma's and they are not supposed to be prescribed for great length of time, certainly not 6 months+. She is supposed to take one of each...she takes two Soma's, the Oxy and her anxiety pills all at the same time!! It is not a good mix at all. What I don't get is if she is doing it for the high, how the f#$k does she enjoy it when she is passed out, drooling and barely breathing? I got to stop talking about it cause I am getting worked up again.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:22 PM
Über User

well... im no drug abuser, but pain killers can be fun, but dosing yourself retarded... i dont know how you get off on that. btw... i only did vic leisurely TWICE in my life ever. once was hanging with a deusch bag who is i just found out yesterday in jail for possession and intent to sell (thirty bags of coke) and the other time, well my buddy got his wisdom teethe pulled we were in wisconsin at his summer home and yeah... ITS WISCONSIN!!!! i do whatever the hell i want when im in that state lol. but it worked in my favor because i ended up flying off his jet ski at 50 mph and skipping like a rock over the water. needless to say i thought it was the funnest **** ever! little did i remember i was on 3 pills of vike, so i didnt feel the pain till i woke up the next morning and could barely walk or move my head. UGH! oxycotton? dude wtf kinda doctor does she go to? i could see it temporarily then a low does of like hydrocodone or something thats just tylenol and codene mixed so its effective but weak. except the one time i was given it in the ER that crap knocked me the **** out. you need to talk to that ****ing doctor, stop the supply.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
you need to talk to that ****ing doctor, stop the supply.

I was thinking that very same thing.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:33 AM
Queen of Yachts

dang---tooo bad i am not coming out there the way i had originally planned---sounds lik emaybe momma needs to get anti inflammatories instead of knockout pills ---fix the problem instead of mask it--maybe when i get out there we can talk a bit--i am good at this part of medicine----fixing the real problem instead of drugging it.......vicodin and those make me seasick so bad and i have a broken lower back from feb---anti inflammatory meds do best to keep the pain away for the right reasons.......goood luck and i hope mom is ok too.......i do notknow her underlying problem, but if she is placed on a non narcotic, the theft problem will go away.......from you rhome......gooood luck mikee......mds prescribe the knockout pills for the wrong reasons--to shut up the patient from whining of pain instead of fixing the reason for the pain....
Old 12-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Big Poppa

instead of dealing with her, deal with the boyfriend, drive him out of county, with 15bux in his pocket, and drive away. he do fine, she'll think he ran away with someone else. might wanna know him out first so you can grab his cell off him, and then he wont fight back either.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Über User

nah, he will find his way back, if anything, take all his identification and stick him in mexico. that might just about do it. or call the cops on him and get him stuck in jail for possession just make sure you dont get your sister busted with him haha
Old 12-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Hoov for Pres!

Get him to threaten your life on tape, or with a witness, then get a restraining order. Make it legal. haha
Old 12-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Pr0n Addict

Originally Posted by Ratfink
Get him to threaten your life on tape, or with a witness, then get a restraining order. Make it legal. haha
nothing wrong with that. that's what i started doing with my room mate. he pissed me off so the next time he wanted to have a bunch of friends over to drink, i told him he needed to find somewhere else or i was telling the RA. granted, snitching isn't my first reaction ever. but he was a serious dick to me the night before, so i took control of the situation.

Quick Reply: I am not proud of myself.