The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Dude...........

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 05:44 AM

Yeah, Censoring...I don't want any wires coming out of my "junk!"
Old 12-04-2006, 07:07 AM
The Good Twin

oh man......
Old 12-04-2006, 07:12 AM
No Club Love

i don't no if he wants to see all that tho...sensoring funny B.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:18 AM
The Evil Twin

so when I'm installing all the wires and electronics on my engine, is that call sensoring?

hey, I'm not gonna watch that video even after it is censored... so don't ask me to do any editing
Old 12-04-2006, 09:01 AM
Doesn't post much...

Dude.
Old 12-04-2006, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Bleach
so when I'm installing all the wires and electronics on my engine, is that call sensoring?

hey, I'm not gonna watch that video even after it is censored... so don't ask me to do any editing

LOL, I will just use a long TV remote like Tommy Lee did in his video. You got me on the sensoring, I can't think of a good come back.
Old 12-04-2006, 09:11 AM

I don't know why Rod is saying "Dude", you're holding the camera buddy!!
Old 12-04-2006, 10:30 AM
Über User

aw no he di'int
Old 12-12-2006, 02:03 PM

I am so weak!!!

I just want to punch myself in the sac over and over. How long has it been since I talked to her...a while and she gets on the messenger today and starts a conversation with me. " How have you been, what's new, guess what happened, want to hang out sometime, call me later"

Does she not understand I have made up my mind, I don't want to know her....see, I can say it all day long to myself, why can't I say it to her...WHY????

You know that song goes through my head everytime she does this, you know the song...." It's really good to hear your voice, say my name, it sounds soooo sweet...." False hope...False hope....FALSE ****ING HOPE, she cheated on me, lied to me, made me feel like **** too many times...why do I let this happen? It's like she knows when I meet someone new like some stalking she-devil. Either love me or LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! But at this point, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Old 12-12-2006, 02:12 PM
The Good Twin

Did you msg her back at all? Just ignore her.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:16 PM

That sounds so easy, just ignore her....I would but I can't bring myself to be like that. So moral support should keep me sane.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:18 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by thxone
That sounds so easy, just ignore her....I would but I can't bring myself to be like that. So moral support should keep me sane.
You know you can block & delete her from messenger... right?
Old 12-12-2006, 02:22 PM

Yeah but she is my sisters best friend, and she uses my sis to get ahold of me plus I believe if I ignored her she would seek me out in person. I don't want that, if I see her I may not be able to control my feelings.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Registered Zee Racer

Originally Posted by thxone
I just want to punch myself in the sac over and over. How long has it been since I talked to her...a while and she gets on the messenger today and starts a conversation with me. " How have you been, what's new, guess what happened, want to hang out sometime, call me later"

Does she not understand I have made up my mind, I don't want to know her....see, I can say it all day long to myself, why can't I say it to her...WHY????

You know that song goes through my head everytime she does this, you know the song...." It's really good to hear your voice, say my name, it sounds soooo sweet...." False hope...False hope....FALSE ****ING HOPE, she cheated on me, lied to me, made me feel like **** too many times...why do I let this happen? It's like she knows when I meet someone new like some stalking she-devil. Either love me or LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! But at this point, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

You need to change the name of the song to "jimmy crack corn and i don't care"
Old 12-12-2006, 06:23 PM

Yeah, I gotta do something here, something to where she knows I am not ****in around...but what? I am not going to be violent...thats not me, but something that will make her leave me alone....I could still sleep with her mom....but then again her mom could get attatched to the pipe and not leave me alone too.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:32 PM

You could say "please leave me alone, I'm really sick of dealing with your ****." Thats not to mean........Oh it is? Ummmm.....

I really don't know how ignoring someone could be hard, just do it, its not worth beating the **** out of yourself, and the sad part is, is you know it. Just tell your sister that I don't want to be associated with her anymore, she's your sister, she'll understand.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by CraigS
You could say "please leave me alone, I'm really sick of dealing with your ****." Thats not to mean........Oh it is? Ummmm.....

I really don't know how ignoring someone could be hard, just do it, its not worth beating the **** out of yourself, and the sad part is, is you know it. Just tell your sister that I don't want to be associated with her anymore, she's your sister, she'll understand.
LOL, my sister is one of the persons she cheated on me with...chicks will sell you out for another chick no matter if they are related to you, she has done it twice now to me over the same chick...so I think they are in it together. But you are right, I think it is time to not be nice, no more answering the phone, messenger or MySpace for her. I will just suck it up and be an *** if that is what it takes...if she don't get it then, I guess I will just have to marry her...damnit.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:47 PM

I wouldn't go as far as marrying her, aww hell, go ahead. JK.

Wow, your sister, hmmmm, wow, huh, ahhhhh, mmmhmmm, gaaaaahhhh, ahhhhhh. Yeah just give the XGF the boot.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:50 PM

If I must I must lol
Old 12-12-2006, 07:55 PM
Doesn't post much...

Dude.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:17 PM

I think Rod said it all.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:44 AM
More Than Meets The Eye

Man Dude just ignore her, life is too friggin' short for this crap. If I dwelled on my ex's I would be suicidal if not dead already. Or have a severe nervous breakdown. Tell her to get lost, and tell your sister, you don't want to hear see, or have anything to do with your ex PERIOD. I don't like to be rude, and mean, to a girl. But there is such a thing as too much. And this is where this damn thing ends bro'. Drop it, and drop it quick.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:49 AM

I only have one problem with what WildMan said...."life is too short", Life is the longest thing you will ever do...ever. With that said, and I ment no offense by it, my sister called me this morning to see if I could help her get ahold of my aunt and uncle...I don't know their number but she told me that she found out they called The Department of Children and Families on her, or DCF if you will. She ask me, "how can family do that to family" I said, Amanda, I ask myself that very same question not too long ago. She started crying on the phone and kept saying sorry to me. Karma guys, Karma. Well now she knows how it feels for family to stab family in the back...I am glad I did not have to do that to my sister for her to find out.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:29 AM

Dude
.....................She called again, this time on my cell phone. I haven't heard that ringer in like a month....I was in a deep sleep dreaming of a large flat parking lot in the middle of this lush green field and everyone on Zdriver was there cheering me on as I was doing some drifting.....then in my dream I heard this ringing....then I opened my eyes and sat up in bed and realized it was the cell phone but it wasn't the normal ringer...it was her ringer and all of the sudden I got fricken butterflies and lunged for the damn phone....what the hell does that mean???? ****!!! I AM SUCH A *****!!!!! She told me she loved me, she actually said that, and it ****in choked me up!! I told her I needed to go and she said ok and we hung up......I didn't know what else to do but say I had to go....I am all messed up in my head.....and it is not good, I am not making jokes, this is really messing with me. I thought all this was done and I was all better but apparently I haven't gotten over ****!!! I don't think she has either.....Here we go again, I can see it now, won't be able to eat, I'll start losing weight again...won't be able to talk to or be around people. All I wanted was to have a nice Christmas.....now I may have to off myself
Old 12-22-2006, 12:34 AM
Über User

dude... no.... just... no... like i could see if you guys had wierd differences and broke up got back together.. fought a little to much.. ahd some sort of wierd rules on each other... made fun.. something like that.. but when a girl cheats on you and with your sister and all that wierd *** jerry springer **** on you... thats something you just need to use your mind and have it relay the message to your heart to go **** itself for once... dete the ring tone... rename her number as do not answer... and just **** it. not worth screwing with your mind over screwing with your priorities and screwing with your bank account... in your life she isnt worth ****... maybe some day she will learn to be better... but till then she is not part of your life... maybe when she is 40 she will wisen up.

Quick Reply: Dude...........