The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Dude...........

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 04:03 PM
Doesn't post much...

Dude...........

I don't know, since I just had a gut feeling that THX was about to tell us all about his latest encounter with his girl/ex/whatever... I would just go ahead and say...

Dude.

Rod.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:08 PM
No Club Love

yeah i know what you mean, i just had a gut rumble also....maybe i'm just hungry. Damn this snow i need to work on the z.

oh and i like your title...it's sick
Old 11-28-2006, 04:42 PM

Oh and you are SOOOOOOO RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Let me just say first the game is over and I have won!!!

I played dirty from the start, used my sister and her boyfriend as pawns in my twisted adventure. Here is the plot...I went to the clinic, got my results. HIV/AIDS negative...but I had to go in to get the other test results. I told my sister that the word "Clap" was used. I told no one else. She called Cassidie...Cass text me, "So, you are telling everyone I gave you the clap?!?! I said we will soon know, lets hope for your sake its not. Well she thinks that if I had it then I gave it to her..... yeah, cause I am the one screwing everyone under the sun!!! Basically, she had to sit with herself thinking she may have some STD for like 4 and a half hours today till my soft side caved and I let her know the results were good as in I am in the clear...she was in tears a few times on some of the calls she made to me all frantic like. My sis is cool as she now knows the plot and the conspiracy. She got mad at me and I said look, you let my girlfriend go down on you...we are even...she said...ummm, yeah I guess you are right on that one.

She has told my sister and myself that she does not ever want to talk to us again...thats all I needed to hear from the get go. But I scared her pretty good and now we are free from her crap and lies lies lies LIES!!!

On a different topic, I may have a really good job here real soon.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:42 PM
Über User

haha... THX your wiener is gonna fall off man...
Old 11-28-2006, 04:48 PM
Über User

oh yeah and STD is not funny when you do that... my aids thing was just sarcasm... when you do that to some one.. its pretty damn sick... ive been there when i found out i was with some girl who supposedly had a wierd story about something acting up... lukily everything checked out.. but i was pissin my pants for DAYS becuase i didnt know how to tell her what i heard because i didnt want to ruin friendships... but my health is way more important.... so just to say... thats pretty sick man.. ive been there and its NOT COOL.... but im clean ... SHIZAMM... and i was always a clean kid wasnt like screwin lots of girls just didnt do my homework on a girl before we got physical and i learned my lesson...
Old 11-28-2006, 04:54 PM

I actually had my test results like a week ago and all was in the green as in clean as a whistle. But let me say this, she has no remorse, no conscience what so ever and she put my sister, my sisters boyfriend, Wes, myself, Katie, Ann, Kelly and Carrie all at risk, so I let her know that her doing what she does unprotected with many partners can come back to bite her in the ***. I have no quamms with what I did to her today, she needed it and I gave it to her...plus she told Wes that she thinks I am gay or in the closet cause I couldn't get it up with her a few times...the bitch!!!
Old 11-28-2006, 04:55 PM
No Club Love

yeah me and rod knew it..lol. Yeah i'd do that **** to if i never wanted to talk to some one again..and the clap, thats funny ****, but i wouldn't of given in, i'd of let her get tested and every thing, that way she's humilated. Thats funny **** tho, really i had a gut ache.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:57 PM
Über User

ha... that could be a problem dude... lol ... mabye not gay (maybe though ) but uhh... if you got a naked chick shaking her boobies playin with your ding dong and nothin... you might wanna look into that... that or you got an ugly bitch... lol
Old 11-28-2006, 05:03 PM
No Club Love

i'd go with an ugly bitch...turning you off. Either that or maybe she was stinky? Skinky enough to smell w/clothes on...eww. although i've never had any probs. w/ growing..lol
Old 11-28-2006, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
ha... that could be a problem dude... lol ... mabye not gay (maybe though ) but uhh... if you got a naked chick shaking her boobies playin with your ding dong and nothin... you might wanna look into that... that or you got an ugly bitch... lol
No, she was good looking to me...but she messed with my head and put so much crap in there and all I could think about when I was with her, while we were naked was all the crap talkin she did and my willie wouldn't work. Now when I got with Katie after her, none of that was there and it was on like pong baby!! I am not gay...not that there is anything wrong with gay people, just not my bag. Dicks are for chicks...period IMO.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:10 PM

On a funny not take a listen to this wav file...it is pretty funny since we are on the gay thing. It is an embedded mp3 that I put on my Myspace page so turn the sound up.

http://www.myspace.com/mwh5150
Old 11-29-2006, 08:45 AM
Doesn't post much...

Dude.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:00 AM
The Evil Twin

THXONE!!.... you never cease to amaze me... I guess I'll just put it that way... haha
Old 11-29-2006, 01:51 PM
Über User

thxone... you got a daughter????
Old 11-29-2006, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
thxone... you got a daughter????
Of course I do, I am a heterosexual male. She is 8 years old and she lives with her mother...her mother scared me pretty bad mentally when it comes to chicks...lets put it this way, we were going to get married and be a family...she slept with my best friend...and a few other people....well more than a few. I do not get to see my child anymore.

But I take it you all heard the mp3 on my page? LOL
Old 11-29-2006, 03:35 PM
Taste My Rainbow

Wow, Did You Also Get Checked For Gondaherpacephalies?
Old 11-29-2006, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by skittle
Wow, Did You Also Get Checked For Gondaherpacephalies?
LOL..........
Old 11-29-2006, 08:42 PM
Doesn't post much...

^ Herpegonacyphilaids
Old 11-29-2006, 10:14 PM
Über User

yeah.. and crabs....
Old 11-30-2006, 06:40 AM

Crabs so big I want to steam them and serve them up with french fries!!
Old 11-30-2006, 11:20 AM
confuzed member

crabs, funny stories about crabs!
Old 11-30-2006, 12:14 PM

DUDE!!!..................9:45am...She calls me out of the blue!!! WHY!!!! WHY!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She told me she never "NEVER" wanted to talk to me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE!
DUDE!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2006, 12:20 PM
The Good Twin

She called to say she doesn't want to talk to you again? LoL... wouldn't it be easier to NOT CALL YOU if she didn't? Stupid girl... is she 17 years old? Have you been porking a minor?
Old 11-30-2006, 12:24 PM

She called to ask for my help, I said I was busy....she persisted I said I was busy she said ok she will try again later. WTF!!!! she is 25.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:27 PM
The Good Twin

wait... wha? Which is it?

Originally Posted by thxone
She told me she never "NEVER" wanted to talk to me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by thxone
she persisted I said I was busy she said ok she will try again later.

Quick Reply: Dude...........