300ZX (Z31) Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements and Techical related.

dash cluster not working?

Old 08-28-2005, 04:05 PM

dash cluster not working?

How do i get my dash cluster to work i dont know crap about cars i have never messed with a car in my life all i know is that the cluster does not turn on the guy that i bought it from says it is the fuse but i dont want end buying all this parts and have it turn out that it was a simple fix so if any one knows about dash cluster mess ups can you email me at topsecret_jdm@sbcglobalyahoo.net
Old 08-28-2005, 09:51 PM

I would try using punctuation.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:44 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

Originally Posted by AZ-ZBum
I would try using punctuation.
i second that.
Old 08-29-2005, 03:51 PM

re: zbum

man asked for answers to my problem not for insults if i wanted insults all i had to do is go to my friends house and say something really stupid so spare me alright i mean i saw your site zbum its cool but dont you think you should know what i mean by digital dash cluster dont you know what a cluster is you know where the tach speedometer is along with other gauges i tried going to your site but you didnt have **** for digital dash clusters so that is why i ask not so you can make feel like **** with insults ok
Old 08-29-2005, 06:49 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

Originally Posted by topsecret_jdm
man asked for answers to my problem not for insults if i wanted insults all i had to do is go to my friends house and say something really stupid so spare me alright i mean i saw your site zbum its cool but dont you think you should know what i mean by digital dash cluster dont you know what a cluster is you know where the tach speedometer is along with other gauges i tried going to your site but you didnt have **** for digital dash clusters so that is why i ask not so you can make feel like **** with insults ok
i'm not trying to insult you. its just a royal pain in the *** to read a rambling, unpuctuated post. if your post is difficult to read, it is less likely to be read, and therefore , less likely to be replied to.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by entropy31
i'm not trying to insult you. its just a royal pain in the *** to read a rambling, unpuctuated post. if your post is difficult to read, it is less likely to be read, and therefore , less likely to be replied to.
What he said.

Does it really take that much extra time to make a post with proper english and punctuation? Stupidity goes no where. Intelligence goes everywhere. Learn the difference between being stupid and asking intelligent questions/making intelligent posts.

Think about it. Who gets the promotion at work? The guy who can spell his own name, or the idiot who asks: "Why you want dat for?"

Moron.