280ZX (S130) Forums Dedicated to 79-83 ZCars

Buried The Needle

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 10:41 AM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
oh and many people would look at banging alot of women as shallow, empty, and making you a womanizer, not something to brag about unless with your closest friends. lol. also its a quik way to get dirty/STD's yo.
I agree. Giving yourself away cheap is not something to be proud of for a man or woman.
...but its still fun to poke fun at no fewer than 72 jokes
Old 08-02-2007, 10:45 AM

you think that now, but you'll find out the Z32 likes to spit parts at you from time to time and nothinig youcould have done about it. specially injectors with the earlier models. and if you do get one, better get one that just had the 60k done, know what that is? know how its done? look it up, most TT's for sale are usually around their first or second need of the 60k. and also look up the plenum pull because if an injector goes on you, it needs to get pulled. and for a tune up on the cars, its coil on plug design, look at the price on one of those when they go out, same with injectors. just curious if you have ever looked under the hood of one IN PERSON, or looked up the common problems/60k service and the prices. because you have never once talked about a Z32 and all of a sudden, you got this new job and now you want want want. i didnt get mine for over a year and a half of research and waiting, started when i was 15 and bought mine when i was 17. and i honestly worked almost full time and only had enough money to barely pay off my parents the money they lent me for it, and gas, and at one point a girlfriend, then i lost compression in one of the cylinders after replacing and injector and the entire suspension set up as well as tires, all within the same 6 months.

oh and many people would look at banging alot of women as shallow, empty, and making you a womanizer, not something to brag about unless with your closest friends. lol. also its a quik way to get dirty/STD's yo.
The 300ZX was the FIRST Z car I fell in love with, I am sure before you even hit puberty and way before I ever heard of ZDriver.com. I haven't brought it up because they cost a lot of money to BUY not because I have never wanted one, I have always wanted one. When it comes to working on the car where it may need to be down for a few days, that's where my OTHER Z comes into play. To me it's not that big a deal, and when you have friends that can help you work on things well then you can have fun too.

The second part of your response about the sex....that is just something people say that don't get to have sex or are jealous of me. Don't make me come up there and have sex with YOU!
Old 08-02-2007, 10:47 AM
The Good Twin

This is a freakin soap opera.... where's my pop-corn?!
Old 08-02-2007, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Bleach
I agree. Giving yourself away cheap is not something to be proud of for a man or woman.
...but its still fun to poke fun at no fewer than 72 jokes
Bleach....I am a man so I have to take it whenever I can...I have almost no shame and I like sex alot...if I were a chick I could have it whenever I wanted to, it's just the nature of things so when I am offered sex, 90% of the time I do it...I am not married so I am cool with it....I can have sex with you too if you don't watch it buddy.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:52 AM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by thxone
Bleach....I am a man so I have to take it whenever I can...I have almost no shame and I like sex alot...if I were a chick I could have it whenever I wanted to, it's just the nature of things so when I am offered sex, 90% of the time I do it...I am not married so I am cool with it....I can have sex with you too if you don't watch it buddy.
Hold up... that's pretty much the attitude that spreads AIDS / STD's (which is why we have the "72" joke).

I'll do who I want when I want, I don't care.

Kind of a selfish outlook on things.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Hold up... that's pretty much the attitude that spreads AIDS / STD's (which is why we have the "72" joke).

I'll do who I want when I want, I don't care.

Kind of a selfish outlook on things.
Are you assuming I don't practice safe sex again?
Old 08-02-2007, 11:07 AM
The Good Twin

Are you assuming I don't practice safe sex again?
Are you saying you haven't heard the phrase "the only safe-sex is no sex" ?
Old 08-02-2007, 11:08 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

As the Zdriver Turns???? All My Zcars?? General Zgarage?? Z's of our Lives??? One Z to Drive??? Young and the Zless???
Old 08-02-2007, 11:16 AM

I am not going to stop having sex...however to change the subject BACK to Z cars....
Old 08-02-2007, 12:08 PM
The Evil Twin

even with the relaxed view the world has on sex and relationships, that attitude is still generally looked down uppon. For me, I have moral values I hold and I do have shame. I have let myself down though... once or twice... but certainly fewer than 72 times.

My Z let me down once and I gave her the boot!
Old 08-02-2007, 12:16 PM
Über User

well any who, as far as the Z32 goes, i expressed myself, i say sit on teh idea for a while and hold the job make sure its steady, and research the cars, find out what your thinking of getting into. besides that i dont have much more to say to you, it is your money, it is your life, but honestly, a 33 year old man shouldnt stay at home with mommy because he has to take care of all his Zcars. money well spent is in an asset that will increase value, aka property,not a Z. but were all buddies still and im not chiming in again on the topic until you buy one/say you found the one. so lets get back to sex shall we?
Old 08-02-2007, 12:51 PM
Stupid Hurricanes...

im not chiming in again on the topic until you buy one/say you found the one. so lets get back to sex shall we?

why bc your still not getting any at you care bear parties????? sorry snw just to easy to pick on you.

Last edited by 260zturbo; 08-02-2007 at 12:54 PM.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:09 PM

well any who, as far as the Z32 goes, i expressed myself, i say sit on teh idea for a while and hold the job make sure its steady, and research the cars, find out what your thinking of getting into. besides that i dont have much more to say to you, it is your money, it is your life, but honestly, a 33 year old man shouldnt stay at home with mommy because he has to take care of all his Zcars. money well spent is in an asset that will increase value, aka property,not a Z. but were all buddies still and im not chiming in again on the topic until you buy one/say you found the one. so lets get back to sex shall we?

That is not why I am living with my mom, people live with their parents all the time...it is no different then having a roommate...I pay rent and help with bills and take care of myself. It is expensive to live here in this part of Florida and there is nothing wrong with me doing this, it is a big house. I have been on my own before, I know what it is like...if I want something I have to work for it...my family isn't rich so I can't mooch like some people. But all said and done, I could care less what society thinks of me or if what I do is "frowned" upon...it's those people that make it their business to worry about what I do that need to focus on themselves and stop trying to control others or push their beliefs on others like they do in their households...if people don't like the way I am, too bad. I voice myself and yes I do what I like and I don't like people trying to control me. I don't understand why this makes people so mad that I am going to live my life the way I want when it makes ME happy. If those people are unhappy with their lives then work on it and stop waisting the effort on other peoples lives.

This country is so old fashioned and censored that it makes me want to puke. People are so worried that others will look down on them that they have to try to impress others and play follow the leader. I am not a sheep, I am an individual with my own thoughts and outlook on life and I am going to make the best of it for me. I am glad I am the way I am because I can make the best of whatever I need too in order to be happy. If you are a person that is happy pushing their ideals and beliefs on people please don't be upset when you come across someone like me because when you fail to change me you are only going to upset yourself. Now nothing I have said means I don't have any morals, I do have morals but only when it is important to have them.

Yes, let's get back to the sex.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:03 PM
NisTuner

Snw I don't know of much of anything that increases in value, most property ends up decreasing in value, almost rarely does property value ever go up. At least as far as housing goes.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:10 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

Originally Posted by duowing
Snw I don't know of much of anything that increases in value, most property ends up decreasing in value, almost rarely does property value ever go up. At least as far as housing goes.
i hope you are being sarcastic. property is one of the only things that INCREASES in value. hell, my condo has gone up about $30,000 in 8 months.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Über User

Originally Posted by 260zturbo
why bc your still not getting any at you care bear parties????? sorry snw just to easy to pick on you.
IT WAS A UNICORN PARTY!!!!! lol, and dowing, maybe in ohio just kidding.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:16 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by entropy31
i hope you are being sarcastic. property is one of the only things that INCREASES in value. hell, my condo has gone up about $30,000 in 8 months.
^^^ Indeed. Everyone knows real estate is always increasing in value. Even in the "stagnant" areas of the US right now, property isn't losing value, it's steady or increasing a little. Property here in Utah has increased by 25% since Spring 06... My condo sold last spring for $80k... I bought it in Dec & paid $103k. Is that not increasing in value?
Old 08-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Über User

^^^ Indeed. Everyone knows real estate is always increasing in value. Even in the "stagnant" areas of the US right now, property isn't losing value, it's steady or increasing a little. Property here in Utah has increased by 25% since Spring 06... My condo sold last spring for $80k... I bought it in Dec & paid $103k. Is that not increasing in value?
is that sarcasm? lol, i really cannot tell.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:21 PM
The Good Twin

Is that not increasing in value?
Sarcastic yes... also forming a true statement in a question.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:21 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

you mean the guy that you bought from paid $80k, right? if i remember, you bought about the same time i did.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:22 PM
The Good Twin

^^^ correcto.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:26 PM
lww
Head Muckraker

Although real estate values can go through periods of stagnation, they rarely ever loose significant value unless there's some other circumstance. ie. Your state decided to build a highway through your living room or the new crack house opened up business next door.

I bought in 1998 and my house is worth over twice what I paid... Double your money in less than 10 years... ummm...
Old 08-02-2007, 10:40 PM
Stupid Hurricanes...

but if the state takes your property from you i thought they were to pay you top dollar of what your property was worth. until u reject and your are forced to sell it to them.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:01 PM

i had a z32 na for about 15 months or so... and i never had any major problems with it.... maybe some little ones that i can do myself but nothing that big where i have to take it into a shop or anything.. i know most people say theres alot of stuff wrong with these cars esp. for the TT but... **** if i can find one for a good price. if im broke or not... you know imma take it if i need a car... and if you know your gonna need the money, you just gotta work that much harder or put in that much more hrs... thats all it takes
Old 08-02-2007, 11:35 PM
The Evil Twin

the places that saw a decrease in value this summer were the areas that saw a very large and unrealistic price increase over the last year. The market is just kind of settling itself out when buyers just refused to keep paying more.

Looking over the course of a number of years you can get a better idea of the steady increase of property value. Southern California is the worse for value loss right now but also one of the worst for increases over the last couple years.

Quick Reply: Buried The Needle