280ZX Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nuevo miembro del club

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 12:34 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

i think i get the jist of whats being said. i lived in san diego long enough that i can usually figure out the main idea when i read things in spanish. though i cannot understand all of what you say Jgregory, i certainly hope you would feel accepted here. i embrace this as an opportunity to brush up on my very rusty spanish skills.

if needed, would you mind translating for me nismo?
Old 06-29-2007, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by entropy31
i think i get the jist of whats being said. i lived in san diego long enough that i can usually figure out the main idea when i read things in spanish. though i cannot understand all of what you say Jgregory, i certainly hope you would feel accepted here. i embrace this as an opportunity to brush up on my very rusty spanish skills.

if needed, would you mind translating for me nismo?
OK muchas gracias,

no entendi tu pregunta..???
(if needed, would you mind translating for me nismo?)
Old 06-29-2007, 01:57 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by JgregoryZX
no entendi tu pregunta..???
(if needed, would you mind translating for me nismo?)
Me esta preguntando si yo pudiera traducir lo que dijiste.

E... he said some of the comments he doesn't understand, but he wants us to know that he joined this club to know about his car, share & know new people.

Also, that some of the comments confused him as his interpretation of English isn't the best, but in certain form he feels like he's not welcome'd by some, or that is bad interpreting a saying from us.

Literal translation BTW.

Jgregory, siempre estas bien aceptado aqui (you are always welcome here). Especialmente porque sos un Tico!
Old 07-02-2007, 12:41 PM

dentro de modificaciones sencillas, que se le puede hacer a una Z, si el motor mio es 2800 cc en linea, quiero aumentar caballaje de mi carro lo mas que sea posible Aspirado antes de pasar a modificaciones mas drasticas como un turbo.

si alguno me puede dar ideas, o bien TIPS de como poder ponerlo a caminar mas rapido seria genial. y que trucos tienen estos carros para mas potencia, saber si es necesario Blockear el diferencial, reforzar carroceria ETC.

Gracias Saludos.