240Z, 260Z, 280Z Performance / Technical Discussions related to performance motor enhancements, upgrades.

hardline on front of l28

Old 10-11-2012, 10:10 AM
  #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 10
hardline on front of l28

i got my motor rebuilt and it did not come back with the hardline that was attatched to the engine that ran around the front of the motor, what is that for, what is it called and do i need it for the engine to run. thanks!!!!
ghettodeffender is offline  
Old 10-11-2012, 11:42 AM
  #2  
Registered User
 
ThaPimpShrimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Foresthill, California
Posts: 548
Originally Posted by ghettodeffender View Post
i got my motor rebuilt and it did not come back with the hardline that was attatched to the engine that ran around the front of the motor, what is that for, what is it called and do i need it for the engine to run. thanks!!!!
Uhh.. you mean your fuel lines?
ThaPimpShrimp is offline  
Old 10-11-2012, 12:18 PM
  #3  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 10
i was thinking it was, just wasnt sure, as it has been months and months since i took the old engine out,so i couldnt remember. do you think msa would stock this part, or could i get away with regular fuel injection lines. would using regular fuel injection hose be a bad idea?
ghettodeffender is offline  
Old 10-12-2012, 07:24 AM
  #4  
The Good Twin
 
NismoPick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wild Wild West, UTAH!
Posts: 20,616
Originally Posted by ghettodeffender View Post
i was thinking it was, just wasnt sure, as it has been months and months since i took the old engine out,so i couldnt remember.
S30 FSM FTW!

Originally Posted by ghettodeffender View Post
do you think msa would stock this part, or could i get away with regular fuel injection lines. would using regular fuel injection hose be a bad idea?
The "hardline" fuel lines are the in & out of the fuel rail... it's all one piece... so if you don't have hard lines, you don't have a fuel rail, and you don't have injectors...

Are you using an aftermarket (Pallnet) fuel rail?
NismoPick is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
El_Colombiano
300ZX (Z32) Brakes, Wheels, Suspension and Chassis
2
05-01-2013 07:12 AM
Flacster
Wanted (WTB / WTT)
1
09-04-2011 03:59 PM
Comrade_Charlie
280ZX Appearance Exterior, Interior
8
06-28-2006 09:42 AM
lugerz
FS: 300ZX (84-89)
0
06-02-2005 07:19 AM
agent_86
Wanted (WTB / WTT)
1
07-17-2004 11:55 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: hardline on front of l28


Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.