Motorsports This board is for Z Racers who compete in Autocross, Road Racing and Time Trials. Focus will be on car set up and modifications. Event coverage, and race parts for sale or trade.

ATI Crank Damper

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2003, 09:20 PM

Randy,
Nissan Motorsports offers the competition Dampner again. Steve said they took all the stuff they didn't like or liked in the old design and made this one better. It isn't in any of the catalogs , but is offered in the flyer. He says its as good or better then the ATI one . Its SFI rated as well.
The retail price for it is $400. I can see what we can do on pricing on these if you are interested. I will have to call them again on Monday. He gave me a long list of improvements on it , but man that dude can talk. I was trying to write as fast as he was talking but couldn't keep up
Old 05-16-2003, 10:20 PM

Randy,
This site is sponsored by StrictlyZ.com and Z parts store . I just need to call in the number on Monday to find out what we can do on the pricing. We can also get anything thats still availble from Nissan and comparable prices. Last order I put in with Stricltly ended up being cheaper then they even quoted me

I got a flyer in the box with my brake pad order from them. I will see what it takes to get on their flyer list.

Nissan Motosports is trying to get the service and parts availbility back to were is should be. One thing that they don't like is that the NISMO parts that are going to be sold in the US will be Dealer only items.

Mike
Old 05-19-2003, 02:34 PM

Randy,
Email me with your phone number so I can give you the price and how to order the dampner.

roadsterx@hotmail.com