The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Police are out to get me :(

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 10:16 PM

Police are out to get me :(

So... I got pulled over today and was sitting there wonderin to myself, what did I do? i stopped at the stopsign and was not speeding (I never speed on base)... and hes like you know its a such and such vilation of the such and such code to not have lights lighting up your license plate? and I thought to myself man this guy just hates that I never do anything wrong on base! ... so i was like last i checked they worked, so he goes and runs my info and bs's around with his buddy for awhile, then he comes back and hands me a ticket and says you have to get htis fixed in 5 days and prove that it is fixed. so I was like ok I'll get it done... so when I get home I get out and check it for myself, and not only is there a light on my liscense plate but BOTH of my lights are working fine!!! man I am not happy, and I am so going to file a harassment complaint against this guy... He walked right up to the back of my car WITH my driving lights still on then had the ***** to bs the ticket after im positive he should of seen he was mistaken about pulling me over in the first place!!!

edit: and no this was not the military police, it was one of the civilian guys... the military guys wouldnt give 2 ***** about the license plate lights
Old 04-26-2006, 10:48 PM

I got the same problem in Albany. I got stopped at a checkpoint and had the cop tell me I wasnt supposed to be driving after 9 (even though I have my class D lisence). So I asked him why, and he threatened to tow my car, blah blah blah. I should have had him tow it, and then sued, but god knows what would have happened to the car at impound.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:45 AM

I know what you mean...I got stopped in a freaking parking lot for speeding!!!! I mean come on.....I got it dismissed, the guy was a jerk and I know he was just picking on me for driving a HOT 86 Nissan 300zx...he was just jealous...it was so obvious
Old 04-27-2006, 09:51 AM

I know how yall feel.. when the cops in my town see me in my 82 280zxt i cruise by going normal speed limit i look in my rear view mirror and i see them busting a U-turn.. i swear they try to catch me..ive got pulled over for dumb *** SH&T too... that licence plate light.. lol umm turn signal bulb was loose and didnt come on...my right head light blinked off an on i fixed it , but the police dont like z cars.. u all know why... ;-)
Old 04-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

Yea until I changed the colour on my Z from bright red to primer it was pretty bad. Add to that im dark. . . I was pulled over at gun point and sat cuffed on the ground int he cold for a half hour on the curb witha gun drawn only to fin dout that i was falsly identified as a suspect in a murder that happened a fe town back. Funny thing is the suspect they were looking for was a white male in a white sedan. I was obviously not white and was driving a bright red Z. I just got the hell out of there instead of asking why. I didnt want to give them a chance to plant some crack on me and then fake my resisting arrest and burried my body out in the cuts
Old 04-27-2006, 10:03 AM

yep yep...jelousy. We drive cool Z's and they drive the other things.....lol
Old 04-27-2006, 10:28 AM
Taste My Rainbow

Yeah I Know How That Is I Was Driving My Old Xterra On Base With The Red Nozzle Light Washers And A Cop Pulled Me Over Saying That They Wwere Flashing Between Red And Blue.... What Is The Guy Color Blind Or Smoking Something....
Old 04-27-2006, 11:47 AM

u know thats funny after all the times i did get pulled over thats why im changing the color of my 280zxt....
Old 04-27-2006, 12:36 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by nismo619
u know thats funny after all the times i did get pulled over thats why im changing the color of my 280zxt....
So it's easier to change the color of the car, than to drive normally?
Old 04-27-2006, 05:01 PM

drive normaly ? hahahha not when im in my 82 turbo.. there is just somthing about it.. i swear i meen i drive my 1990 and 1993 300zx " normaly " i baby them.. but the turbo car screams at me.. .. i meen it needed body work anyways.. it was becoming and eye sore.. so i am slowly changeing the color to a color i like i will post pictures up later on...
Old 04-27-2006, 05:19 PM

My buddy used to get picked on in his Z32 but in my S130 I have yet to be pulled over for something rediculous. Had a cop try once. But he ended up pulling my brother over instead cause he was following too closely and the cop couldn't get behind my Z. He said my taillight was too dim. This was in the middle of the day.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:22 PM

trust me i fixed thouse low dim problems i brought brand new " LED " tail lights bulbs.. cost like 15 bucks each thou.. i was only able to get hte red LED cuz i havent foudn any yellow led ? but ill check ebay one day..
Old 04-27-2006, 06:13 PM
NisTuner

I know in the next city over the cops love to pull people over. They used to like to beat people up if they got the chance. These cops will pull u-turns to follow anyone who looks young, if it's a newer looking car, bright colored, etc. A friend said she saw a cop pull a u-turn in the middle of the road to follow her all the way home. He never pulled her over, but decided to follow closely. We were pulled over once when a friend was driving because his front left tire went a little over the line. That's what the cop told us. After he was done, he told us for our own saftey to keep the car steady. I've had a cop once decide to start messing with me while I was in my Z. He followed behind, then pulls up along side. Then very very slowly eventually pulled ahead and down the road. These cops are beginning to get ridiculous.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:23 PM
Ruff Ryder

i got pulled over 3 times in two days, because the cops told me the wondow louvers where illegal in california, i told them to prove that they are illegal, the got in there cars and left...
Old 04-27-2006, 07:56 PM

Thats the key right there: If you dont think you've done anything wrong, then ask them to prove it. Don't be a ***** about it, but ask them to prove their claims. Don't ever take a cops word for something unless you KNOW you're in violation. Don't ask them to prove you were really going 120 in that 65
Old 04-27-2006, 09:10 PM
Ruff Ryder

spent the night in jail once for doing 157 in a 25.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:19 PM

I got nabbed twice in a month, first because he didn't like my japanese front license plate, then for a cracked windshield. I'm trying to take it in stride, I figure they're pushing me along on my eternal restoration project...
Old 04-27-2006, 09:35 PM
Über User

i get pulled over and crap all the time for tints exhaust, u know the crap stuff. the othernight though i had a pedestrian follow my call local PD and reported me as a drunik driver weaving through traffic and not driving straight. i lane change 3 times and passed 4 out of the 5 cars i saw out that night at 1 am, all the cars were goin slow to i wasnt speeding for once. i knew soemthign was fishy about the car that was following me for that long i was waiting for them to get besides me and want to race but it never happened and now i know why.
Old 04-29-2006, 08:38 AM

Heh, i got pulled over again last night for the exact same thing!! arggg I was like look this ticket says i ahve 5 days to fix it!! go away!!... after a bit of lookin around under my liscense plate I found some blue lense covers on them which were making them a bit dim (not sure if these were aftermarket or what some1 know? they say DOT approved on em). so i just took the covers off and they are super bright now.. I was tempted to install a superbright mini spotlight back there and white out the whole plate then drive by the guy who pulled me over ehehe...
Old 04-29-2006, 10:28 AM

To Aphrodite i was wondering about your problem.. i would take off the little clear lenses on your 300zx clean then out really good " inside and out " then drop in some nice super white blubs thats what i did to make them stay off my rear end.. ill attach a picture of my tail lights tonight.. after dark bye
Old 05-11-2006, 12:19 AM
Bad Speller

psh.. I rember when I stil had my Z i got pulle dover for broken foglights when I didn't even have them on. he said get them fixed adn handed the ticket, I hit the switch, and said "there fixed" and I still had to go proove it .WTF?! yah that's what I said. I dun get harrased in my S13 tho. but I still want another Z32. a 2+2 Slicktop TT!!!!!
Old 05-14-2006, 10:51 PM
Ruff Ryder

i remember getting pulled over in a freinds z31 because the cop thought that i was doing "exhibition" by the car spinning out in the rain.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:29 AM

They see me rolling ..there hating ....controlling ...there trying to catch me riding drity ...gotta catch me riding dirty ...gotta catch me riding drity .......
Old 05-15-2006, 08:21 AM

LOL @ 81 black l28e .... that song is isnt it by tramillionare? somthing like that
Old 05-15-2006, 11:13 AM

lolololololollololol tramillionare lololololool

Last edited by 81 Black L28E; 05-15-2006 at 11:16 AM.

Quick Reply: Police are out to get me :(