The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

The official post whore thread..

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 09:04 AM
West Coast!

next run you should have the M/T and S/C motor put in right?
Old 06-29-2011, 10:14 AM

I need to stay in stock class little longer, so no. that swap will put me in a class I can't compeat in, things I don't have, Experience, Suspension, Breaks, Tires and EXPERIENCE to go up against them. so stock class will have to do till i get a season under my belt.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:52 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

pffff, whats going on with this thread?
The Cake Is A Lie!

you guys
The Cake Is A Lie!

need to learn
The Cake Is A Lie!

how.............
Old 06-29-2011, 04:53 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

to............
The Cake Is A Lie!

p
The Cake Is A Lie!

o
The Cake Is A Lie!

s
The Cake Is A Lie!

t
The Cake Is A Lie!

Old 06-29-2011, 04:54 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

w
The Cake Is A Lie!

h
The Cake Is A Lie!

o
The Cake Is A Lie!

r
The Cake Is A Lie!

e
Old 06-29-2011, 05:34 PM
West Coast!

O
Old 06-29-2011, 05:35 PM
West Coast!

M
Old 06-29-2011, 05:35 PM
West Coast!

G
Old 06-29-2011, 05:38 PM
West Coast!

yeah i thought this thread finally turned into something decent then old e had to ruin it well
any ways .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. hope this filled half a page if not oh well i'll just try again. hey look ma i can be a tard just like E!!!! hahahaha!
Old 06-29-2011, 08:19 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

Originally Posted by tonsoffun300zx
any ways hey look ma i can be a tard just like E!!!! hahahaha!
feh..... u no u luvz it
Old 06-29-2011, 08:22 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

oh yeah, and who wants to buy my Z? my sexy sexy slicktop Z.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:30 AM
West Coast!

im moving to texas in october if you still have it by then consider it sold. i already have a bet with my soon to be boss and a z32 slicktop would be absolutley sick. imma be an oil rig worker off shore hells yeah they said imma be called a guppy bastards i wanted to be called a walrus cause of my huge dong!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 04:45 PM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by tonsoffun300zx
im moving to texas in october if you still have it by then consider it sold. i already have a bet with my soon to be boss and a z32 slicktop would be absolutley sick. imma be an oil rig worker off shore hells yeah they said imma be called a guppy bastards i wanted to be called a walrus cause of my huge dong!!!
Lol, your going to be a swabber. I'm going to williston ND in a few months to hopefully join a fracking crew, if not be a driver. I just sent out my papers to renew my CDL and just need an updated physical!

Quick Reply: The official post whore thread..