The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

MSA Nationals 07... Who's going?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 08:50 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
but entropy wont be there so its not worth it right there
snw said something smart!!!!

you all should have taken up a collection to get me down there .
Old 04-23-2007, 10:29 PM
Über User

idk nismo, gotta watch you might be playa hatin' !!! lol. and july 6th eh, depending on who is going to that might be worth teh drive to.... ugh... canada... lol. is this an over night of couple days thing, cuase if its like a one day thing im not driving that shizzle lol....
Old 04-24-2007, 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bleach
We are meeting at The Z Car Garage in SanJose Friday morning. Heat Rave will probably be the one one we are meeting up with.
Yup, I'm going down to MSA Friday morning. However, I'm planning to take the direct route, down I5. If anyone else is interested in taking I5, I'd be happy to meet up with you at Z Car Garage. Otherwise, if no one else is going down I5, then I'll just have to go solo.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Heat Rave R
Yup, I'm going down to MSA Friday morning. However, I'm planning to take the direct route, down I5. If anyone else is interested in taking I5, I'd be happy to meet up with you at Z Car Garage. Otherwise, if no one else is going down I5, then I'll just have to go solo.
I too was planning on going this way. I will know on thursday evening if I''ll make it for friday morning.We are trying to ship pending orders out, Here at work but you never know......
Old 04-24-2007, 09:32 AM
The Evil Twin

Originally Posted by ZETA
So is there a meet before the day going to the show?
I read most of the pages, I might have missed it.If you guys are can you post a day and time...Thank's
We do want to hang out Saturday before the show. I'm not sure what we'll do with our two locals not going this year...
We should hit the MSA garage sale in the morning then figure out what to do next. We could meet back at our hotel just down the street and figure something out. Maybe we can carpool and go to the beach or something. Depends on where we are going I guess. I dont know if you have to pay for parking at a lot of places over there.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:41 AM
Über User

HEY!!! if you guys see some fender flares or bre style wing for the early Z's (aka for my 260) snag them bitches ill pay yah in a flash. but only if they are like a damn hella nice sale. and or a Xenon front end right like that would be in teh sale pile for an early S30.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:52 AM
Doesn't post much...

I'm not sure I can make it up there for the garage sale... Not even sure if I can be up there Saturday at all. Some unexpectedness has occurred.

I'll be at the show for sure, just not too sure about Saturday. When I know more I'll let you guys know.

Rod.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:41 PM
The Evil Twin

Does my Fair Lady not deserve ZG flares and a Bre spoiler too?

yes, I think she does..
Old 04-24-2007, 01:41 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by Bleach
Does my Fair Lady not deserve ZG flares and a Bre spoiler too?

yes, I think she does..
Now you're just talkin crazy!
Old 04-24-2007, 03:13 PM
Doesn't post much...

So,

Basically... We got a new house . We weren't planning on even starting to move until later next week. Now, as it turns out, we need to start moving on Friday.

This obviously puts a monkey wrench in my weekend plans. I figure I'll be crazy busy all day Saturday so I'm now 100% sure I'm not going to the garage sale. I'll be hard pressed just to find enough time to wash and wax my car before Sunday as it is.

So, I may just drive up there (in something other than a Z car) to hang out with some of youz guyz on Saturday night, then drive home so I can get up crazy early on Sunday and drive the ZTurd back up there.

Bleach: I got a new cell phone... I thought when I uploaded the address book that it got your number from my old phone but it didn't... I still have Apollo's number though (Go figure) So... PM me your digits yo!

Rod.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Big Poppa

im leaving wed, at 9pm, so its getting very close for me. hope the boarder isnt too bad. and snow the canada meet is friday night thru sunday till i kick ya out my town/house/street or what not. the friday is drag racing, (we particapate) saturday is cruising, and sunday there is even some road course racing to take in the action if ppl want, or more cruising.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:59 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
i will be going sunday for a bit on my way up to concord. .....i will be driving 2 oogly z31s----both bumped innthe rear-----go figger----runn great, tho.....daily drivers.......so i might see some of you----i am the old funny looking one with the very young man mechanic with me......or sometrhing......hehehehe.....see those i end up meeting...!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2007, 08:24 PM
Über User

2 nghts at shady's!!! i can swing that.... lol
Old 04-24-2007, 08:27 PM

For you so inclined .. Sat after the MSA sale .. there's always HOOTERS off Katella .. 'bout 1 mile away from MSA towards DLand .. get on Katella .. head towards DLand .. look towards your left .. you can't miss the signs ..
Old 04-25-2007, 12:23 AM

i think we should give numbers so we can all meet up for those who are going sat/sunday
Old 04-25-2007, 03:06 PM

Is anyone bringing Z-Driver merchandise to sell?
Old 04-25-2007, 04:44 PM
Big Poppa

aight im leaving for cali or bust in 4:15 hours. see you all there. and wish me luck.
Old 04-25-2007, 04:57 PM
Doesn't post much...

Originally Posted by SHADY280
aight im leaving for cali or bust in 4:15 hours. see you all there. and wish me luck.
Good luck.

See ya in a few day's!

Rod.
Old 04-25-2007, 04:58 PM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

To all you guys driving from cutty *** areas of the North American Continent-
-drive safe. it aint a race
-watch for the hoe-lice
-keep an eye on your vitals
-bring spares of whatever you can

And TAKE LOTS OF PICS!!!! S130's people. We've all seen plenty of S30's and such. S130's are whats important here. Pics, pics, pics. I wont be able to make it this year but i'll be wrench'n on the Z. Enjoy that **** and report back.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by apollo
To all you guys driving from cutty *** areas of the North American Continent-
-drive safe. it aint a race
-watch for the hoe-lice
-keep an eye on your vitals
-bring spares of whatever you can

And TAKE LOTS OF PICS!!!! Z31's people. We've all seen plenty of S30's; S130's; Z32's and Z33's and such. Z31's are whats important here. Pics, pics, pics. I wont be able to make it this year but i'll be wrench'n on the Z. Enjoy that **** and report back.
Yeah .. y'all drive safe .... LOL!
Old 04-25-2007, 07:18 PM
Pro Pumpkin Carver

Originally Posted by inqui-Z-tor
Yeah .. y'all drive safe. In fact, if you get popped i personaly will bail you and your car out no matter the cost. Im so generious in fact, im giving away my Z31. Yes, thats right. Z31's are the bastard children of the Z family that nobody wants. That includs myself. So come and get this pile out of my driveway
Damn quiz. . . .you are a very kind soul.
Old 04-26-2007, 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by ZETA
I too was planning on going this way. I will know on thursday evening if I''ll make it for friday morning.We are trying to ship pending orders out, Here at work but you never know......
Alright, just lemme know if you want to go down I5 together then, so I know whether or not to swing by SJ on the way down.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:13 AM

Count me out...

Had some crazy **** happen in my personal lofe and allmost lost the most important person in my life to a bunch of high school type drama..

were cool, her and i.

I just can't see leaving the area right now.. maybe going to the bbq instead though...
Old 04-26-2007, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Heat Rave R
Alright, just lemme know if you want to go down I5 together then, so I know whether or not to swing by SJ on the way down.
I think I will work tomorrow so I'm leaving late...

Edit:I was just told we are not working on orders tomorrow....I figured is we can join the caraban from Z car garage would be best...The reason I was thinking of going i-5 is cause I'm picking up my little bro from a twon close by...I will pick him up today though...

Last edited by ZETA; 04-26-2007 at 02:06 PM.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:22 AM
The Good Twin

MSA ... or a high school chick ... doh!

Quick Reply: MSA Nationals 07... Who's going?