The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

I need some advice

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 06:47 AM

I need some advice

Me and my ex have been apart for almost 3 months now and we ended it on very bad terms (door slammed in my face and me screaming F*** You!). well, i have come to terms that for some reason i still love her. and i'm quite positive she either hates me or EXTREMELY dislikes me. i want to tell her that i have nothing against what happened. i want to wish her a happy life and for her to be successful in what ever she decides to do. and that she makes one lucky man happy one day...what do you guys think?
oh, btw. she basically cheated on me and i was apparently too "close". that's why she ended it.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:33 AM
The Good Twin

Kinda sounds like Thxone's drama.

She cheated on you and you still love her? You've got a big heart... but it's time to get over her. Says I anyway...
Old 02-06-2009, 09:18 AM
Big Poppa

dont even acknowledge she lives, put a ad up on craigslist with a pic for erotic services
Old 02-06-2009, 09:23 AM
Obsessive Craigslist Disorder

2nd ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 02-06-2009, 09:25 AM
I'm a Registered User!

Yeah, stay away from that girl!
Old 02-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Über User

yeah dude, dont do it, and she probably does hate you and wont even give you the time of day so all you will do is further her thought your to close and start talkin **** about you behind your back. i ended a relationship similar to this, no cheating chick just felt she didnt see her friends enough (which was BS she was out with her friends either all weekend occaisionally during the week or at least one night out of the weekend one night for me) and got all nutty about this **** (im pretty sure it was just her friends talking **** since they were all single and probably wanted her all to their selves) so we went on a break, she calls up crying a week or so later i missed you so much blah blah blah lets get back together i go FINALLY and agree and then we were back together for 2 weeks and all i did was dirve her home from school once (this was my senior year in HS btw) and so i start getting on her case that i've seen her once for a whole 3 minutes in 2 weeks and she gets all naggy and **** and so i just go uh-huh, yup, ok. and she goes **** YOU ITS LIKE YOU DONT EVEN CARE (when i was the only one that truly did so like i say, she got CrAzY!!!!) SO DONT EVEN CALL ME TOMORROW. which was just her overreacting but... i didnt lol, nor did i ever again until just this past summer on accident when she showed up to a place i was at freaked out an left, this is 3 years after the breakup. girls are crazy. stay away from her, she'll just **** with you and around on you
Old 02-06-2009, 10:07 AM
The Evil Twin

no sense in forgiving her if she cheated. the only time I would say that is an option is if she is your wife. If your wife cheats and is sorry, by all means try to keep things together. otherwise... its not a good way to start out a relationship.

If she cheats as a way to say she's not happy with the relationship (u being too close?) then she has major communication problems.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:27 AM

thanks guys. well, we NEVER talk to or see each...since we broke up. and i dont want to get back with her at all. i just want to let her know that i dont care and i hope she lives a happy life because, like i said, for some freakin reason i still love her...but, i suppose just ignoring her, when she comes into my work tryin to rub **** in me face and when i know she talks about me behind my back, would be ok. oh well...it was a thought lol
Old 02-06-2009, 12:00 PM
The Good Twin

You're 19 (according to your profile) which means you have plenty-o-time to find a new lady to take your mind off of your old witch of an ex.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:10 PM
The Evil Twin

if there aren't any other ladies where you live, MOVE!
Old 02-06-2009, 04:24 PM
lww
Head Muckraker

I can say this with absolute certainty, do NOT contact her. She will interpret your call as a desperate plea to get back together and have even less respect for you as a person afterwards.

It may hurt at first, but make the break clean and FINAL.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Zetto
thanks guys. well, we NEVER talk to or see each...since we broke up. and i dont want to get back with her at all. i just want to let her know that i dont care and i hope she lives a happy life because, like i said, for some freakin reason i still love her...but, i suppose just ignoring her, when she comes into my work tryin to rub **** in me face and when i know she talks about me behind my back, would be ok. oh well...it was a thought lol
When you two first got together did she tell you about what a jerk her last boyfriend was?

Anyway, the best way to let her know you don't care is to get a girlfriend and move on. When she cheated on you...or shall I say when she was caught was not the first time she cheated no matter what she may have said. The fact that she did it shows no respect for you and she is self centered. NismoPick is right...I have done this kind of relationship many times. Hell, you may even be able to get her back but it would only end faster this time...because now there is distrust. Yes it sucks when relationships end and the crap you have to feel and all the emotions that make you feel down...yes it goes away but stop and think...she cheated on you, probably made you feel like crap for her getting caught, you know, flipped the script...and now you feel like the bad guy. Well stop, she cheated. Never feel bad because you care about someone or caught them cheating.

Get back in the game and don't hold anything against the next chick. You can't stop them from cheating but you can bottle up your feelings so they don't get stepped on so much...ok maybe that's not the best way to act...just be yourself, if the next chick is cool then you are good. Let the other one go, she is bad news.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
at 19 is hormones not love----get over it......
Old 02-06-2009, 05:45 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

don't dredge anything up. it's done and over with and should be left that way.