The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

fevers and werid dreams

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 10:39 PM
eff good grammar

fevers and werid dreams

why is it when your sick and have a fever you have werid dreams that freak you out and they really shouldnt because they dont really have any thing to do with any thing?

i had this one dream the other night there were these people mining something and for one reason or another i wasnt going to be able to take my pills and get better because of it.

it was way ****ed up more than that but that is the jist of it
Old 07-10-2008, 06:14 AM
The Good Twin

Wahoo! I have weird dreams even when I'm not sick.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:04 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
niku---that is the fever......it is called delerium..... drink more fluids---no ****---half strength gatorade---2 gallons every day until after the fever breaks
very important

pick---those mushrooms you pick for your spaghetti and salads.......where are you finding them??????

Old 07-10-2008, 06:11 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by z-hag

pick---those mushrooms you pick for your spaghetti and salads.......where are you finding them??????
My back yard.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:19 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

who puts mushrooms on salads? ewww!!!!! now shrooms would be a different story but still weird

you must have cows in your back yard pick... DO YOU LIVE ON A FARM??? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2008, 08:53 PM
eff good grammar

Originally Posted by z-hag
niku---that is the fever......it is called delerium..... drink more fluids---no ****---half strength gatorade---2 gallons every day until after the fever breaks
very important

i have been drinkin so much water my pee has no color any more. i was also pissed to find out the first doctor, although nice, didnt quite have it pinned down and said i had strep, antibiotics werent doing any thing after 4 days and i go back feeling worse.

the other doctor is doing a culture test but did a blood test (needles yeesh) and i dont have strep i have mono, so far i have stayed away from the internal organ swelling but that means i am gonna be out of the loop for another 2 weeks. or atleast not have any energy for another 2 weeks and i need a ****in job
Old 07-13-2008, 08:47 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
Originally Posted by Niku-Sama
i have been drinkin so much water my pee has no color any more. i was also pissed to find out the first doctor, although nice, didnt quite have it pinned down and said i had strep, antibiotics werent doing any thing after 4 days and i go back feeling worse.

the other doctor is doing a culture test but did a blood test (needles yeesh) and i dont have strep i have mono, so far i have stayed away from the internal organ swelling but that means i am gonna be out of the loop for another 2 weeks. or atleast not have any energy for another 2 weeks and i need a ****in job
and i hope they put you on bactrim./septra/sulfas for the mono---nothing else works....kissing disease----get it =from drinking out of the same cup as a friend --kissing someone who has the illness or other method of swapping saliva.........good luck, it will recur every year for a few years iuuntil it out of your system--my mom had it for 3 consecutive years....some have more years, some have for fewer.........depends on circumstance and treatment........goood luck......take care of you......
Old 07-13-2008, 12:28 PM
eff good grammar

heh bactrum is the only thing i am alergic to that we've tested so far, if its reoccuring it must be on its way out because this is the worst my glands in my throat have been. its been on and off every so many months for the past few years, some times longer spreads than others but nothing this bad just little white spots that doctors test for strep but do nothing about because it isnt and they just say oh well.

it always takes a while to get back to normal but i mean that the **** am i paying them for? i dont have any insurance but this last doc seemed to be on the ball.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:12 PM
Queen of Yachts

good luck and hurry and get well, kiddo......
Old 07-13-2008, 09:23 PM
eff good grammar

i coughed up a bunch of PUSS and i dont sound like a retard as much any more! yay! but i am still tired as ****
Old 07-18-2008, 08:50 AM
Queen of Yachts

does yer doctor know about the stuff you are coughing up???? did he test that and find out if there are any opportunistic bacteria hiding in your lungs????is a goood idea--if doc doesnt already know, ok????and let doctor know about the rash you had/have........if you arent alreadytreated for it.....
Old 07-26-2008, 03:07 PM
eff good grammar

i didnt see this....
they said that a rash is some times part of the end of it and of course i got it. its going away but its still pretty itchy.