The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Dude...........

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 02:23 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

The problem I have with talking, or hanging out with somebody. After we had a bad breakup. Is the fact there is too many mixed feelings. And it leaves me open to having to deal with it. I already tried to talk to this last girl I was seeing. And I still can't talk to her, without my feelings for her showing. The girl I am talking about is the one, I was in the pic with. That I posted in a off topic thread. We were close, and it turned out I was a rebound. And that hurt the most, so now I am verry cautious. And just go with the flow, and have a good time. And hang back, and not fall for anyone, or even think we hace a chance together. I am pretty much to the point, of who gives a flying you know what? I just feel like finding somebody, doing them, and having no reprocussions whatsoever. Sorry for that, I just get frustrated at times, being a virgin still and all. I somtimes wonder what it the point? Who am I saving it for anyway? Why not just say screw it? Yeah that is my bad side getting the best of me. I really am quite curious as to what if feels like to go all the way with a girl. I know it is different between lust and love. But I can't tell the difference anymore. Okay I am done for now, had to let it out.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by WildmaN
...I am pretty much to the point, of who gives a flying you know what? I just feel like finding somebody, doing them, and having no reprocussions whatsoever. Sorry for that, I just get frustrated at times, being a virgin still and all. I somtimes wonder what it the point? Who am I saving it for anyway? Why not just say screw it? Yeah that is my bad side getting the best of me. I really am quite curious as to what if feels like to go all the way with a girl. I know it is different between lust and love. But I can't tell the difference anymore. Okay I am done for now, had to let it out.
I understand completely where you are coming from, this isn't the first breakup I have had, some hurt, some not so much...this one is just confusing....

VIRGIN!!! WHAT???? You don't know what it feels like to go all the way with a chick???? Ok, Ok, I am sure you have pleasured yourself...you know how that feels? It is so much better than that!!! Now if you don't have a condom on...watch out cause you're gonna want to be a ho for a while till you get use to it then it's kinda like...well it still rocks but you know what to expect. Do it man...DO IT!!! Please, DO IT!!!!
Old 12-28-2006, 02:37 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by thxone
VIRGIN!!! WHAT???? You don't know what it feels like to go all the way with a chick???? Ok, Ok, I am sure you have pleasured yourself...you know how that feels? It is so much better than that!!! Now if you don't have a condom on...watch out cause you're gonna want to be a ho for a while till you get use to it then it's kinda like...well it still rocks but you know what to expect. Do it man...DO IT!!! Please, DO IT!!!!
Well, now we know why you have this situation... I'm not gunna preach, but bangin lots o chicks (aka promiscuous) sounds fabulous... till ya get a baby, an std, become some sex fiend, cheat on your woman, get shot, get jailed, etc....
Old 12-28-2006, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Well, now we know why you have this situation... I'm not gunna preach, but bangin lots o chicks (aka promiscuous) sounds fabulous... till ya get a baby, an std, or become some sex fiend.
True, I have been around the block...I have a kid, I have played the field for 17 years....I have slept with no less than 72 different women...my pipes are still clean...there is nothing wrong with having sex...just have some self control and use your head...and a condom. I have a kid cause I wanted one...you can still be a sex fiend and be safe though....I am saying he should practice...alot, with someone he doesn't love then find someone to love and he will be better with her.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:01 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

I understand completely where you are coming from, this isn't the first breakup I have had, some hurt, some not so much...this one is just confusing....

No I don't know what it feels like to do it with a chick. I can only imagine, or try to get the feeling of it. And yes I do take care of my natural business. Otherwise I would go crazy. Anyway yes I have had many oppurtunities to lose it to girls. Temptation, was strongly there, but in the end I resisted. Now I wonder why? Maybe because I am afraid of turning into a sex addict. I definately wouldn't want to turn into that. I don't know lots of confusion, in my head with that one.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:06 PM

WildMan...sex is sex, don't let it confuse you, just because you have sex with someone doesn't mean you are "making love" either...however, if you have "sex" with someone you love, it is a way to be closer to that person...it is still just sex...not "love" Love is a mental state, sex is awesome! Love someone mentally and have a whole lot of sex with them. Do you see where I am coming from?
Old 12-28-2006, 03:08 PM
caught the z fever

dude, i cannot look at your posts anymore. your sig is giving me a headache
Old 12-28-2006, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by b300z
dude, i cannot look at your posts anymore. your sig is giving me a headache
LOL yeah it is kinda wierd!! LOL
Old 12-28-2006, 03:13 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

WildMan...sex is sex, don't let it confuse you, just because you have sex with someone doesn't mean you are "making love" either...however, if you have "sex" with someone you love, it is a way to be closer to that person...it is still just sex...not "love" Love is a mental state, sex is awesome! Love someone mentally and have a whole lot of sex with them. Do you see where I am coming from?
That's the problem man. I am afraid if I do have sex with somebody, that I will want more out of it, than a one night stand. But they will probably feel differently about it. There is one girl that I dated earlier this year. That is trying to get me back. But I feel I can't trust her, and knowing mainly she wants to take my virginity from me. I don't want to give her the satisfaction of that No way, not going to happen. But it is cool, to be the hunted instead of the hunter. He he.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:25 PM

I remember my first time, I was 15 and it was new years night. This chick I went to school with was always following me and trying to get me to go out with her. I always blew her off. Well on the night in question she called me, said she was babysitting and wanted to know if I would come over...I said fine I will come over. My friend came with me and all three of us hung out for a while...I told my friend I didn't want to hang out with her alone so he came along. Well it got late, so my friend had to ride his "bmx" bike home...we were 15. Anyway she and I were still playing Nintindo...that's Nintindo....she leaned over and kissed me...I was like, why did you do that? She didn't say anything and turned off the Nintindo...we made out for a while and she decided to remove my clothes, then hers. It was the first time I had seen a fully naked live chick...EVER...well you can guess what happend next....yes, that's right...premature ejaculation!! But she knew what she was doing and knew it was my first time...the second go around that night went on for a while. It was the happiest I had ever been in my life.....I have never seen her since, but I remember her forever.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:34 PM
The Good Twin

I got this one....

DUDE
Old 12-28-2006, 04:57 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

jerry approves of this thread
Old 12-28-2006, 05:08 PM
confuzed member

Originally Posted by entropy31

jerry approves of this thread
ROFL! For real. Thxone, don't take this the wrong way, but your life is a little Jerry Springerish.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:15 PM
Über User

pre ejac... lol... oh man.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:15 PM
The Evil Twin

wait a sec.... don't you have the opposite problem now???
Old 12-28-2006, 06:22 PM

Well, now I am not dating anyone...just seeing 3 different chicks. These are all single.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:29 PM

TX1 ok now really take a second to think about this and let it soak
DUDE
Old 12-28-2006, 07:38 PM

What??? I can't be a ho? Why do chicks get to have all the fun?? Seriously though, I am just playing the field....creating a little drama and dippin my willie in the process. It really sucks to be me so I am making my life more interesting.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:15 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
the last avvie was better than this one. this one is weird. too much kisss....

three is a good number for dating---there is less probability of screwing up unless you get them all preggers at once.......

they all know you see others, so they cannot get lazy and act out--they get dumped.....good idea, kid--it's not called bein a ho, either--it is called playing the field........

ditch aboot half the drama and you will be fine.........
Old 12-28-2006, 08:28 PM
The Evil Twin

I thought dating and seeing someone is the same thing... and if they're not your girlfriend then is it really called dumping them if you stop 'seeing' them? this is all too complicated for me.
I really try to keep it to one woman at a time. No time to juggle more of them... not there are that many quality women in Seattle.
Old 12-29-2006, 08:32 AM
Doesn't post much...

Dudes.
Rod.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:25 AM
confuzed member

dude.....
duuuuuuuuuuudddddeeee
Old 12-29-2006, 10:39 AM
The Good Twin

I have slept with no less than 72 different women...
That's **** star level right there. Tho I find it hard to believe.
Old 12-29-2006, 11:10 AM
confuzed member

I dunno, that's STD level....Thxone do you get tested regularly, ever?
Old 12-29-2006, 12:31 PM

As a matter of fact I make sure to get tested every 6-9 months. I actually made a list of these women a few years back and it was in the high 60's. Whats hard to believe, I have been having sex for 17 years and counting...thats less than 5 chicks a year....some years were better than other some years just one or 2. I have never been married so I do my thing....**** stars do that many in a very short time...I am no **** star nor am I at that level. I have had sex in Ohio, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, West Virginia, South Dakota, Pennsylvania, and once in South Carolina. By far the best states were Florida, Ohio and Georgia. I have not had sex with an oriental woman or an african american woman....yet. When I have, my quest will be complete. Ok it won't be complete but I think I will have been with most races at that point...I am an equal opportunity sex addict.

Quick Reply: Dude...........