The Lounge (Off Topic) Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the ZCars in any way.

Dude...........

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 12:34 AM
Über User

oh yeah and

DUDE
Old 12-22-2006, 12:40 AM

Man, I know you are right.......I just gotta keep telling myself everything you just said......I know I can win this ****.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:43 AM
Über User

listen to emo music... it cures all lol
Old 12-22-2006, 12:55 AM

i hear wedding bells cant u guys see hes crazy for her
Old 12-22-2006, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by BigBirdsZ
i hear wedding bells cant u guys see hes crazy for her
The sad thing is.....you may be right...and who knows, you may know her, you are only right across the bay.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:04 AM

naw i saw the nakie pics i would remember her
Old 12-23-2006, 04:30 PM
Über User

here yah go. just thinik of this next time you have teh urge lol

http://break.com/index/12_stds_of_christmas.html
Old 12-23-2006, 04:35 PM
Big Poppa

naw i saw the nakie pics i would remember her
where? i searched all over here and the site supporters thread and cant find them!
Old 12-23-2006, 05:42 PM
Über User

theres a seperate site supporters thread? what the hell... hmm... 20 dollars right?
Old 12-23-2006, 07:38 PM
confuzed member

nakie pics...where?
Old 12-23-2006, 08:45 PM

Shady,
Go to the thread in Lounge "I am really a nice guy". On Page 4, see the pics of the one that has THXONE messed up!

THXONE, RUN like the wind! That chick is setting you up for another fall. She done did you dirty at least twice, so what makes you think that is gonna change. And next time she does, you may be paying child support. Thats giving away money that could be going to your Z, if you had just kept your pants up! Find someone else, your'e looking in the wrong places...
. DUDE!
Old 12-23-2006, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by 3XAZOWNER
THXONE, RUN like the wind! That chick is setting you up for another fall.... And next time she does, you may be paying child support.

Holy crap!!! That is soooooo True....good lookin out man. I don't need anymore kids right now anyway, especially from her.
Old 12-24-2006, 06:11 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
third time is NOT the charm, man----third time is D......, schild support, sue ya fer all ya got..........

DITCH DA BITCH, man, find a good one and get it right.

youn deserve much bettyer--do not sell yourself short.

snowy--close your ears, man--sorry--boy don't listen, ?
Old 12-26-2006, 12:47 AM

Ok I'm going to be different and say go back to her. The Entertainment Value alone will be worth the price of admission.
But tarp your unit...
Old 12-26-2006, 02:31 AM

fooled u once shame on her, fooled u twice shame on u , fooled u three times BAN!!
Old 12-26-2006, 08:45 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
fooled u once shame on her, fooled u twice shame on u , fooled u three times BAN!!

do not know about the banning-------he is good for a drama or two or three------------

kinda entertaining if it weren't so painful............
Old 12-26-2006, 10:15 AM
confuzed member

Originally Posted by Cethern
Ok I'm going to be different and say go back to her. The Entertainment Value alone will be worth the price of admission.
But tarp your unit...
HAHA! There was a guy on Supraforums that had a crazy girl that kept on wanting to get with him. He did, made a video, took pics and posted them all on the internet. Pretty hilarious. There's also a guy on there that got hardcore dumped on by his ex (cheated on etc) and then made a video and pics and posted them all on the internet...his way of revenge. Everyone was entertained.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:04 PM

Well, I think one of the chicks I have been seeing is mad at me. I was chatting with her on MSN messenger and guess who chimed in out of the blue and started talking to me...yup, the psycho chick, Cassidie....well I started talking to her and completely forgot that the other chick was there...OOOOPS! So now she is mad it me I think cause she wont answer her phone. I am telling you, she is the devil...she knows when I am talking to chicks. We chatted for like an hour...so you can see why the other got mad, I left her hangin for a while. Cass was telling me how good I looked cause I sent her some pics of me kinda dressed up a little.....I need to be punished....I am so weak! I don't know why I care to keep talking to her.....these other chicks are good looking enough for me and one is damn hot....I know what it is, they all want me cause of the ZX!!
Old 12-28-2006, 01:22 PM
The Good Twin

For the last MF time block her from MSN!
Old 12-28-2006, 01:40 PM

My life is too boring to block her....it's not like I am going to sleep with her again. Talking is safe. Right?
Old 12-28-2006, 01:45 PM

Not if it prevents you from getting some hot bitches, c'mon!
Old 12-28-2006, 01:47 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by CraigS
Not if it prevents you from getting some hot bitches, c'mon!
LoL... exactly what I was thinking.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:59 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Dude you are blowing an oppurtunity to move on. And get somebody, that wont treat you like crap. Like I have said before, I have only loved one girl in my life. And it took a lot of time to get over her. I tried to go back to her quite a few times. Thinking it would work out, but I was a fool. And still occasionly she pops up in my dreams. But it doesn't mean, I am going to run out, and find her. No friggin' way, will I ever dig up the past again. Too much heartache, and pain, and my life is too short to deal with that crap. That is why I have been single for 6 years, 7 months, and counting. I am real careful, who I fall for anymore. I will not get hurt again, not going to happen.

All aside, yes I believe talking to her still, is opening yourself up for more pain, and heartache. Definately block her from your messenger, your phone, and anything else that she can contact you with. Drop her like yesterday's news, and don't look back. Come on man, I know you are stronger than this. If I can do it, so can you. Listen to me, and and these people on here, and leave her way behind.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:13 PM

I am strong about most things...this...I just dont know...but like I said, just talking....I have always been a person people can talk too, the whole we can't be friends after we've dated thing to me is wrong...if the other person wants to not be friends after the fact thats fine, but I am bigger than that. Doesn't mean I don't feel, but I will keep that inside when I talk to her....here is where I let it out.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:20 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by thxone
I have always been a person people can talk too
Talking is safe. Right?
well I started talking to her and completely forgot that the other chick was there...OOOOPS!
hum.... I would usually say your donger is doing the talking... but when you "forget" about a diff new chick.... I dunno whas goin on in your head.

Quick Reply: Dude...........