350Z (Z33) Forums Dedicated to 2003 + ZCars otherwize known as the Z33's

Who is this guy, and is the car as advertised?????

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 06:19 AM
I'm a Registered User!

Hahahahahahahaha

This has been probably the funniest thread I have ever read. It's like the guy version of girl drama

"O.M.G. Becky won prom queen again. You know, whenever she goes anywhere she is always with such a hot guys... I'm jealous. Oh and like, she totally goes to the bathroom by herself! I mean seriously who does that?"

Christ kid. If people are gonna be stalkers about it, no wonder why he doesn't talk to people at shows.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:23 AM
The Evil Twin

I bet he has an L16 under the hood. 85hp
Old 06-13-2008, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by SpeciallySpiked
Hahahahahahahaha

This has been probably the funniest thread I have ever read. It's like the guy version of girl drama

"O.M.G. Becky won prom queen again. You know, whenever she goes anywhere she is always with such a hot guys... I'm jealous. Oh and like, she totally goes to the bathroom by herself! I mean seriously who does that?"

Christ kid. If people are gonna be stalkers about it, no wonder why he doesn't talk to people at shows.
KID??? Did that make you feel better? Do you know anything about cars? Cause this thread was asking for help and informing others that there is a 350Z that is making the new GTR look like crap performance wise(at least thats what the people say that works on his car). So I got your KID way back in the 60's when i was one. If you dont like the topic just dont reply. If a car that's accomplished so much performance/and style wise doesnt intrigue you then you are on the wrong site and are not a Nissan enthusiast.

Last edited by Zmaniac; 06-13-2008 at 12:17 PM.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:25 PM
The Good Twin

Originally Posted by Zmaniac
So I got your KID way back in the 60's when i was one.
so Im going to take a pic of my hot neighbor
Hopefully your neighbor is over 18 then...

If a car that's accomplished so much performance/and style wise doesnt intrigue you then you are on the wrong site and are not a Nissan enthusiast.
The style of the car is what we call "Riced-Out." Lambo doors... painted flames... hatch spoiler obviously placed there for looks over performance. I don't call that "Nissan Enthusiast" I call it "Being a ricer w/ money."
Old 06-13-2008, 01:19 PM
I'm a Registered User!

Not sure when being a Nissan Enthusiast meant take a Nissan and put non-Nissan parts on it...

Any way, it didn't seem that you were "informing us" on this car. It just sounded like you were some sketchy *** stalker who HAS to know about this car. Or someone straight out of Junior High (hence the KID comment). Not someone who is like "hey, check out this cool, high horsepower Z"

I never said I didn't like it.

Congratulations Elder, I'll leave your thread alone.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by SpeciallySpiked
Not sure when being a Nissan Enthusiast meant take a Nissan and put non-Nissan parts on it...

Any way, it didn't seem that you were "informing us" on this car. It just sounded like you were some sketchy *** stalker who HAS to know about this car. Or someone straight out of Junior High (hence the KID comment). Not someone who is like "hey, check out this cool, high horsepower Z"

I never said I didn't like it.

Congratulations Elder, I'll leave your thread alone.
Far from a stalker, and definately far from a kid. Sorry, I took it wrong. But yea I agree the car has some non Nissan parts and questionable(why would you do that stuff) but anything with that much horsepower on a V6 is what I was trying to get out. Im not as good as you guys on the computer, I always seem to draw it out to get out what im trying to say. Once again I took you wrong. My fault