ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   350Z (Z33) Forums (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/350z-z33-forums-6/)
-   -   Who is this guy, and is the car as advertised????? (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/350z-z33-forums-6/who-guy-car-advertised-25872/)

Zmaniac 06-10-2008 09:18 PM

Who is this guy, and is the car as advertised?????

4 Attachment(s)
Attachment 6874 Attachment 6875 Attachment 6876 Attachment 6877there was also a website when I found the pictures. www.webspawner.com/users/drewh24/ Just wondering, cause there has been alot of buzz around this Z but dont know if its legite? And if I'm not mistaken. Thats FunkMaster Flex in front of the 350Z

Bleach 06-11-2008 09:26 AM

I've never seen or heard of that car before. I dont' know what this buzz is

Zmaniac 06-11-2008 10:38 AM

Ive done some searching

I keep up with the car scene especially the 350Z aspect of it, and have attended numerous shows in Louisville KY, Columbus and Clevland OH, and even made it up to Indianapolis, and this guy has a first place trophy for best import from every one of these shows. I think there was a thread on my350z.com about this car and they tore him to pieces over his car. But Im not so sure if it's warranted. Ive talked to several people that go to shows why farther then I would ever go and this Z is always there and winning.

I know some guys that travel farther to shows then I ever would and this guys car is always there and wins. Hell people around here in Ohio wont even enter there car in the same show as this car???????????

IT'S GOT ME CURIOUS. SOMEBODY FIND OUT WHO THIS IS AND WHY IT'S SO HOT. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

280zx2by2 06-11-2008 10:52 AM

from the vid on the link the only thing i see thats not legit is his gay choise of music, crap was lame but the car looks strait except for the bobo crome rims...

Bleach 06-11-2008 11:08 AM

looks like he just put a lot of money into that car with every accessory known to man. Stupid judges don't know what 'tastefully modified' is anymore.

Zmaniac 06-11-2008 11:13 AM

The music is gay.....that's funny I wanted to say it but didnt want to bash somebodys car. But definately agree. I also found a myspace link from reading that first page. It pretty much shows the same pics but now theres a face to go with the car. www.myspace.com/350zshowstopper

But I wont lie. I think it's a clean ride/install. Just a little to much bling for me

280zx2by2 06-11-2008 11:33 AM

from the myspace he just looks like a rich ricer bastard! and i think hes a homo cause theres no way you have that many chick friends and no dude friends(hes covering for his love of cock)....oh and his music sucks A$$:093:

but i might just be jelous of his cracker jack box prise z that needs some silver rays/volks

Bleach 06-11-2008 12:42 PM

something tells me he is hetero, and those chicks aren't his real friends.... :) but who really cares?

not I said the blech ;)

280zx2by2 06-11-2008 01:03 PM

your nicknames bleach not blech, you know that right?:D

Zmaniac 06-11-2008 01:25 PM

I have seen the car once but never saw him. My friends say that each "big" show he attends he has gorgeous women half dressed around the car taking pics with people or handing out his sponsor info. Im tring to get ahold information on who is sponsors are. Gay?? Could be but I wouldnt mind having tons of female friends.

Once again somebody please try to find out anything about this car and guy, cause there is just way to much money sitting in each one of those pictures, and from the way it looks, the car changes every couple months. MUST BE NICE!!!!

NismoPick 06-11-2008 01:34 PM

Have you tried www.my350z.com ? You'll have your answer in 5 seconds.

Zmaniac 06-11-2008 01:46 PM

Why? What you got. Is there a current thread on him? I knew there was in the past, but it looks like alot of the car has changed since then. Thanks

Zmaniac 06-11-2008 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Have you tried www.my350z.com ? You'll have your answer in 5 seconds.

I tried the site and couldnt find anything. I know there was something on there quite a few months ago and heard about it, but cant seem to find that thread.

Im just curious if any one knows this guy personally, or someone that does. Cause that car has won some serious hardware at huge shows, so I thought it would be easy to find out more. But this person is very elusive.

entropy31 06-11-2008 07:09 PM

this isn't really the place to come for z33 stuff. especially ricey z33s. most of the z33 community is over at my350z.com, you should ask them over there.

Zmaniac 06-11-2008 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by entropy31
this isn't really the place to come for z33 stuff. especially ricey z33s. most of the z33 community is over at my350z.com, you should ask them over there.

well I was hoping to get fresh input on here. And they way I understood this forum was ....it was for 350Z(Z33) if it's not then please advise everybody to quit posting.

Are you not curious at all, why one car is demolishing every other Import at every show it attends. I am. Obviously your not. So thanks for you short but sweet input.

entropy31 06-11-2008 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Zmaniac
well I was hoping to get fresh input on here. And they way I understood this forum was ....it was for 350Z(Z33) if it's not then please advise everybody to quit posting.

what i mean is, we don't really have many z33 people who visit this site. the vast majority of our traffic comes from people with Z32 and older Zs. we have a z33 section, but it gets little to no traffic.

Are you not curious at all, why one car is demolishing every other Import at every show it attends.
nope. i'm not really into the "import" scene, or the 350z.

JBs280Z 06-11-2008 09:56 PM

The music is gay.....that's funny I wanted to say it but didnt want to bash somebodys car. But definately agree. I also found a myspace link from reading that first page. It pretty much shows the same pics but now theres a face to go with the car. www.myspace.com/350zshowstopper

But I wont lie. I think it's a clean ride/install. Just a little to much bling for me

Ok I cant knock the guy for his automobile obsession. After all none of us would be on this forum if we didn't all share in the same love of cars. HOWEVER, after viewing his MySpace profile, I'm not sure his obsession with his self is at all healthy. Not to mention I'll bet he's a real prick.

JBs280Z 06-11-2008 10:01 PM

I have seen the car once but never saw him. My friends say that each "big" show he attends he has gorgeous women half dressed around the car taking pics with people or handing out his sponsor info. Im tring to get ahold information on who is sponsors are. Gay?? Could be but I wouldnt mind having tons of female friends.

Once again somebody please try to find out anything about this car and guy, cause there is just way to much money sitting in each one of those pictures, and from the way it looks, the car changes every couple months. MUST BE NICE!!!!

Pretty typical to have lots of scantily clad hot chicks having there pictures taken around nice cars at car shows. Though its a possibility, I don't think thats necessarily any indication that he even knows any of them. As for those chicks on his MySpace page, I agree with bleach, probably not his real friends though in his twisted version of reality I'm sure he thinks they are.

Bleach 06-12-2008 08:05 AM

Are you not curious at all, why one car is demolishing every other Import at every show it attends. I am. Obviously your not. So thanks for you short but sweet input.

ya, doesn't really bother me either. We have the same two cars competing for 1st and 2nd place in most every category at the West Coast Z Nationals. Its not something that keeps me up at night.

Zmaniac 06-12-2008 10:52 AM

Just wondering who this all of a sudden, out of the blue winning car came from. I love the 350Z the way it comes, and I know you can do alot of things to make it stand out. But come on, who has the money and time to do all of that modification. I'm on a personal mission.lol To find out who works on this car, paint, performance etc. And will let you know what I find. He also has alot of his pics blocked to the public so Im going to take a pic of my hot neighbor to try to get on his friends list to see whats up.

NismoPick 06-12-2008 10:57 AM

#1... Why not just freaking ask on www.my350z.com ??? Like I said before, I'm sure you will have your answer quickly (probably be flamed and banned quickly too).

#2... Take a pic of your neighbor? If you are posing as someone else, just get a pic from www.google.com

Zmaniac 06-12-2008 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by NismoPick
#1... Why not just freaking ask on www.my350z.com ??? Like I said before, I'm sure you will have your answer quickly (probably be flamed and banned quickly too).

#2... Take a pic of your neighbor? If you are posing as someone else, just get a pic from www.google.com

I have asked on 350Z. I just got a couple of responses saying that he is full of shit and has nothing on the vehicle as stated. And tried to find old threads on the car and couldnt. Calm down man, just trying to use the resources of all these people on the forum(that live all over the U.S.) that might know something.

Maybe Im making this car out to be more then it is. But thats not what Im trying I just want to know why this paticular car is so special.

NismoPick 06-12-2008 01:21 PM

I'm calm... calm as a butterfly. Caw! Caw!

Wait... that's not what a buttery-flizzz-eye says! Dunno what to tell ya broski. Apparently you are the only one who really really really needs to know about that car. Maybe the real owner is keeping low for a reason.

Zmaniac 06-12-2008 01:28 PM

I agree he is laying low. Thats why I think his only friends are females on myspace so nobody really knows or asks about the car.

Reason Im so interested is. I live in Ohio and we have some of the biggest shows in the nation here, and also alot of top notch 350Zs. A couple friends of mine are car junkies and turned me on to the fact that when this guy goes to shows you cant talk to him, when he dyno's his car he rents the building for the day so nobody can see under the motor or stats. Thats some cloke and dagger moves. He has to have something great in that car. Ive heard numbers of over 700rwhp(cant prove it). So yea I might be the only one that really really wants to know. But who wouldnt(maybe just me) want to know secret stuff.

entropy31 06-12-2008 02:25 PM

i bet the secret dyno sessions are because he spent all his money on ricey crap and had to sell the engine!

but seriously, this guy needs to get a life. more than likely, it's all hype.