300ZX (Z32) Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements and Techical related.

New Guy

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 06:38 AM

Man first time i saw a Z was on a video game back in europe....then when i moved to US i was almost 16 got my lerners and a job and got a Z which i wrecked a year later, but just to have it replaced by another Z. And now at age of 21 is the first time i have been Z-less, and it sucks. I WANT ANOTHER Z. to all the young owners out there... be careful, it is because of you youngsters ( since i am so old ) z32's are becoming more and more rare. Take care of those cars.
Old 09-17-2004, 08:53 AM
Jack Of All Trades

Originally Posted by Z_WRECKER
which i wrecked a year later, but just to have it replaced by another Z.
It this where you get your screen name?
Old 09-17-2004, 09:14 AM

That's would be an affirmative.

I wanted a Z32 from when I 1st read about it in Car and Driver. I had to settle for a N/A Z31 before I picked this one up. I looked for 4 months. I drove Supra's, RX7's, 3000GT's and Z's. In all honesty, if I had the cash, I may have bought the Supra. The guy wanted $23k for a '93 (This was in '99). The car was clean and really straight. I liked the 6 speed, but didn't like the 2+2, the complete lack of trunk space (not like we have a lot, but it's better) and the factory speaker locations are terrible. I'm glad I bought my Z. I have yet to see another TT near where I live and I've been here for over 1 year now.