300ZX (Z32) Forums Dedicated to 90-96 ZCars otherwize known as the Z32's

Stock BOV

Old 02-20-2007, 07:12 PM
The Good Twin

Oh boy... here we go again.

Originally Posted by Alexztt
Hey to Z lover you can bite me with the whole fast and the furios thing.
Thats not what I'm about if you don't like my way of going fast kiss my ***.
um... I highly doubt he's going to kiss your ***. Good rhyme tho... is that from Fiddy Cent?
Old 02-20-2007, 07:22 PM

Why does he mess with everyone
Old 02-20-2007, 07:30 PM

You guys need to chill. Your at your computer talking **** from miles away. What's the point? Zlover needs to be alot more considerate, if you don't have anything good to say, don't comment.

Alextt doesn't need to listen to someone that tries to **** everyone off, if he does just don't give him the satisfaction. It just shows that someone is jackass.
That's all I have to say about it.

Last edited by MikeZ; 02-20-2007 at 07:33 PM.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:39 PM
caught the z fever

Originally Posted by Alexztt
Why does he mess with everyone
he tells it straight up. thats his style. he is a very knowledgeable z owner.
he is also very knowledgeable about what he thinks is right and wrong...aka his opinion. its not something you have to listen to if you dont want to.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:36 PM

This also true.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:23 PM

what with all the angry little ****ers running around with their copy of Tokyo Drift in one hand and daddys credit card in the other. maybe they use their dicks to flame others in the forum. the past week has seen a lot of this kinda debate (although this doesn't do the word justice).

Alexztt, if you come and ask for advice be ready to get an answer, don't brag and if you must, be ready for critisizm. Its not just how it works in forums, its how life is.

EDIT: oh and by the way. you admitted to being influenced by The Fast and The Furious, he wasn't speaking about you directly. Thats hardly a good way to speak to someone as knowledgeable as Zlover. I hope these people ban you, or not, but I hope they don't answer any more of your questions, you don't deserve it. I have a feeling I know what the next few will be so let me help:

Underglow: Is pimp, your ride would look tight

Spinners: Are for gangsters just like you and your white middle-class highschool buddies

22's: are exactly the right size RIM for optimum bling

and last but not least: Cars are all about picking up nasty women

Last edited by ezramoore; 02-20-2007 at 11:29 PM.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:10 AM
caught the z fever

that was kinda sh!tty ezra. he really didnt do anything bad
Old 02-21-2007, 10:45 AM

I guess... sorry alex
theres no need to tell someone to eat your *** cause they don't like ur setup...

yes. I gots anger issues
Old 02-22-2007, 10:48 PM

FMIC/SMIC/JDM/USDM advice

As long as the intercoolers are quality made, it doesn't really matter where you mount them as long as you have a direct air path when the car is moving forward. Also, Big intercoolers can rob you of power because of the pressure drop. As far as cooling goes, if you have an automatic you have a small raditor for that in the way, the oil cooler and finally the radiator (nevermind an aux fan sandwitched inbetween) so adding a 3rd or 4th heat exchanger in the path might not be the best idea on this car. I think that is the reason why the Nismo engineers put them on the side to begin with, it surly wasn't for ease and accessability.I know you said you already bought it and if you are like me you hate when people tell you what you already did wasn't the best option. I know you said you are going to put the oil cooler on the side so it sounds like you thought things out a bit. Just remember the shorter and more direct the piping the better off you will be, that goes for the intercoolers, oil cooler and everything else. As for natural to TT swap and JDM vs. USDM, if anyone actually reads the disclaimers before buying those engines they pretty much "suggest" you replace everything not included on the short block. So, if you are doing a full rebuild on that engine before you drop it in your Z who cares where you got the block/heads from as long as its not cracked or warped. Ive never done a natural-to-TT swap before, but I have rebuilt engines. TT parts are pretty expensive/complicated compared to say a comparable domestic engine (horsepower only) meaning a 350 or even a mustang 4.9 (5.0). So I hope you have relatively deep pockets and a lot of patience.

Oh, and don't let anyone tell you what you think is nice and good looking isn't, a while back motorcycles didn't come with fairings, cars had fins on the back like sharks, now they have wings, and cigarettes used to be cool.

Last edited by Goofyz; 02-22-2007 at 10:52 PM.