NA lower intake pipes - ZDriver.com

300ZX (Z32) Forums Dedicated to 90-96 ZCars otherwize known as the Z32's

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-09-2018, 05:39 PM   #1  

NA lower intake pipes

I recently bought an NA Z32 and it seems like everytime I go to do anything I find some little thing that has been removed or is missing. Today while putting z1 silicone intake pipes and a popcharger/filter on I noticed that the pipes under the headlights that run from the Tpipe to the z1 silicone hoses have holes in the bottom that have been taped up with duct tape. I cant get a super great look at them from above but it appears some sort of pipe is missing and the holes are roughly 1.5 inches. Ive dug all in my FSM and online, but cant find where these holes in the intake are supposed to go.

So here are my questions A: What do these go to? B: Should I reroute what ever they are or try to frankenstein together some sort of straight pipe without the of outlets?
molrogge is offline   Reply With Quote