300ZX (Z32) Appearance Exterior, Interior Discussions related to body kits, accessories, interiors, window tinting etc.

ok, another Newby question

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 02:06 AM

ok, another Newby question

k, this is gonna sound stupid, but i cant figure these things out.

1) how do i turn on my fog lights? i see (maybe) the switch on the panel by where i would turn on my headlights...wheni pressed it, the orange light turned on, but the fogs didnt....bulbs are good...

2) where are all the fuses located? like i said before, im use to hondas...and im use to them all being under the driver side under panel...are the ones under the hood the only fuses for the car? cause i wanted to check to if if possible the fog lgith fuse is out

3)how do i use my rear windsheid wiper? lol, another thing i couldnt find to use

and 4) where is the dip stick to check my oil? LMAO hahaha i know i know, bare with me all...like i said plenty of times before, im getting use to my Z, soo soo use to hondas....

sorry again for these stupid questions, im just still learn, slowly but surely

thanks again guys

cj
Old 05-27-2006, 02:40 AM
The Cake Is A Lie!

headlights have to be on in low beam for fogs to be on.

rear wiper is operated with the switch on the right hand control pod, near the bottom, just to the left of the windshield wiper ****.

dipstick is under the hood. right side of motor if facing car.
Old 05-27-2006, 08:25 AM

http://www.300zx.co.uk/cgi-bin/manua...ault&total=133

http://www.300zx.co.uk/cgi-bin/manua...ault&total=133

and as the 2nd link shows, no the ones under the hood are not the only ones, those are just the big ones... if you look kinda far back under the steering wheel there is a little plastic "door" that slides up and off to reveal the fuses
Old 05-27-2006, 08:44 AM
Jack Of All Trades

I've been thinking above converting my fog lights to the off-road type HID's. In case no-one has seen them they are frickin bright compared to the street type that reflect the light down. That way I could get payback on those jacked up trucks that have their fog lights on all of the time and blind the crap outta me on two-lane roadz. Just gotta worry about them coming over into my lane when they can't see anything but this great white light.