300ZX (Z31) Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements and Techical related.

gross polluter???? (Free 86 Slicktop for your Help!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 09:30 PM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
miles: 244k; color interior:black, decent shape--passenger seat good.--5-spd--all stock except exhaust from engine to tailpipe was from express muffler--not quite rice-bullet exhaust----ugly peeling silver paint over a grey original? paint-----subtle remodel of rear left bumper(above tailpipe) by mercedes benz october 25, 2005 on coronado bridge--does not affect handling or performance--just an abominable wrinkle--needs an iron. also some weird stuff was done that was not authorized--by a mexican in a parking lot in chulajuana--needs cosmetic repair. she runs awesome--even with a slight blowby--i figger 40k miles until rebuild, tranny and rest of drive train is great. i only part with her because boyth my other z31s aew turbo and this sweet piglet has done me so well, but i will never be able to get any money out of her, so i might as well find her a good home. commuted 130 miles each way to work for 1 1/2 years--did good. still kicking. wow.

plastic sturgeon==outer beauty hahahaha

Last edited by Z Car Barbie; 10-06-2006 at 11:45 AM.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:02 PM
User Friendly

Ok, I created a thread about your car under your Z-Hag SN on 3ZC. Hopefully someone will accept your offer soon.

Oh, here's what the thread says. If it's in ANY WAY INCORRECT, speak now, or forever hold your peace.
Originally Posted by z-hag
My AE needs some work (leaking blow off valve; leaking air induction tube; cracked and leaking AFM; leaking idle air hose; O2 sensor replacement; power window motor).

Here's the offer: YOU supply the parts AND repair my AE, and swap the door panels from my Slicktop to my AE, and you get to take home my running 86 300ZX NA 2+0 Slicktop for FREE. Both cars are located in Coronado, California.

The Slicktop has been my daily driver for 2 years. It has 244K miles, 5-speed tranny, black interior (decent shape), silver exterior (paint is peeling and body needs minor repairs), has a good drive train, and the rack and pinion was replaced 1 1/2 years ago. It does use some oil - about 1 qt. every 350-500 miles. I love the car, but need to keep my other 2 girls running.

NO PM's here please! I'm having problems accessing 3ZC. Please post in THIS THREAD if you're interested in my offer, or PM me there on ZDriver. I have no problems accessing that website.

Last edited by Z Car Barbie; 10-04-2006 at 10:07 PM.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:49 AM
Queen of Yachts

Location: warmspott, trollville.......somewhere sailing the seas--fla, virgin islands...wherever....warm water....LOL
sounds fair--thankyou so much--i want the piglet to go to a good home--someone who will ENJOY making her what he/she wants her to be--i couldn't junk her--she runs too well!! but i have somewhere around 7 cars i need to address!! and i can get so little money out of her that giving is more cost effective that selling!! go figger!