300ZX (Z31) Forums Dedicated to 84-89 ZCars otherwize known as the Z31's

west coast z nationals

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 08:25 PM

Ouch,...man that picture is wrong. Why do that to a Z? Anyways. I'm just sayin' he could know someone who has a car that does 200+. Not likely, but possible. They may not in the right mental capacity to determine right from wrong. There could be other possible scenarios. I'm just sayin' let him explain. It could shed some light on the topic, but most likely it will be comical.
Old 01-14-2004, 09:28 PM
Z Extreme Guy

well thank-you for all that drama. Also thank-you for all the ones that said give him a chance to explain.

first of all i dont give a **** what you all think im not a lyer.i also dont care if you dont like my spelling.

I never said which z i did 203 in. it happen to be my 240z and it is not stock one bit. and yes i did it. my 240z was set up for silver stat clasic in nv. so goto hell. were i live there are also no smog req.

and on the rims that az is so concerned about i never said any thing more then the rims would fit the bolt patern i belive that outher zdriver meber said spacers need to be used. i said the bolt patern will work.so get the monkey off your back and shut your pie hole.But on the outher hand this is the U.S.A and we all have the right to say what we want. now that you have hade your turn AZ and big one shove your opinons up your *** and go to hell. for you are bouth shuch big *** holes that i think you bouth would like it.

once agin thank-you and have a nice day
Old 01-14-2004, 09:56 PM

Since I'm from Cali, I have no clue what the Silver State classic is. What is it? What did you have in that 240Z, both under the hood and in the drivetrain?
Old 01-14-2004, 10:04 PM
Z Extreme Guy

a 83 280zx turbo stroked to a 3.1
triple webers and juice and supercharged
a custem 5 speed trany built by transimion exchang
and a custem locer rear end buith by reno drive line
Old 01-14-2004, 10:06 PM
Z Extreme Guy

i said it was built for the silver staet clasic. no were did i say i have ran the race yet now did i grow up.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:12 PM
Z Extreme Guy

ya you so funny i said it was supercharged not turbo the engin was out of a 83 280zxt it has no turbo grow up im done explaing to a 5 year old.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:17 PM
Z Extreme Guy

nope im done with you i dont care what you have to say any more i dose not mater what you think too me.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:27 PM
Z Extreme Guy

kool thank-you for all your suport
Old 01-15-2004, 06:52 PM
VIVA LA Z31!

AZ why wasnt his post just deleted then? it would have stopped everything that just happend...all you had to do was have it deleted...my head is not up my ***...i just dont think that the direct attacks on a person are necessary...

Rob

ALSO Calvin how did the springs go? did everything work out? do you have any pictures?
Old 01-16-2004, 09:54 AM

At this point I have to agree with Bad Dog. So he's told a story that's hard to believe, almost impossible to believe. So what? We've all done it at one point to get a rise out of someone, or to make someone laugh. I admit I thought this was funny in the beginning, but let's move on. Is this really worth causing a member to leave? I don't think so. Quit beating a dead horse and let's move on. Fact of the matter is, he owns a few Z's and does have knowledge on topics we discuss. Why should we deter him from posting. If you think what he says isn't true, that's up to you. You don't need to let the whole world know it. just let it go.

The Big One...... You've posted 14 times on this site, and 10 of them are on this thread bashing Buddha. You've proven that you can talk trash about someone, but you haven't proven that you know **** about Z's. I really don't think you're in any position to criticize anyone, so back off!

Quick Reply: west coast z nationals